It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If World War III happened, what do you think would happen to Area 51?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You know that super secret base that is alleged to be developing diabolically awesome weapons?

If anyone attacked the U.S.A. would they not be subject to total annihilation by whatever the government is developing there?

Unless this war is being staged, would not the U.S. pull out whatever "Aces" they had there that might have to put down whatever threat? Even if they were relativelt 'untested', like they did with the A-Bomb?

Or if the U.S. is overrun, what would happen to it???

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
All over the world there are bases like this. Who knows, i would suggest they have special techs there, but who knows. The reality we live in is probably not what area51 is here for, if you get me.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
haha probably. But I don't believe that the U.S. Government would ever allow that instillation to be taken over. If any plane got within that restricted airspace, it would be shot down or hit with ballistic missles.

I was just saying, the U.S. would have to still exist for Area 51 to be operational. And if we got invaded wouldnt they pull out whatever sort of dragon they had in there to put down whatever threat?

[edit on 4-5-2010 by axiomaticobserver]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by axiomaticobserver

The ship within it will began to take off LOL LOL LOL.

2ND

join