It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Contessa Brewer 'Frustrated' That Times Square Bomber Is a Muslim

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I thought it was a Tea Partier fer sure

god I am so disappointed now...

I'll be back, I have to go and prey to Satan and then file a class action lawsuit against Walmart, I'll be back...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Muslim, come on people, and you all trust whatever you are told on American propaganda News media. The only radical Muslim are the CIA who orchestrated the whole thing, to spread more fear to keep everyone on their toes. You all should turn that garbage off and stop supporting these television networks that push propaganda for our military and government. My opinion is, there is no bomber. Have any of you seen any real evidences?

Don’t get me wrong, I know there are real terrorist in the real world but to try to blow up a car with bombs, and he failed? This is a joke, come on these terrorist know how to infiltrate our government and silencing the proper protocols for NORAD to dispatch military interceptors to these alleged hijacked airplanes that flew around for an hour.

These alleged hijackers can simultaneous hijack four commercial airliners all at the same time at two different airports without a hitch.

I mean, certainly one Muslim wouldn’t be so sloppy to botch this one easy job up.
These terrorists are not interested in taking out a few people, these guys want to kill millions of Americans in one shot or thousands in a tall sky scrapper just like the WTC on 911. Car bomb! This is below their intelligent; these people are not going to waste their time on baby projects just to botch them up.
Usually terrorists work in groups not by themselves.

How many of you believe there are no terrorist in our government (CIA) who staged events to continue the fear propaganda and or to help convinces Congress to past more stiffer laws into taking more freedoms away, or to help push the idea that the local government in NYC needs cameras on every street corner spy on the American people, all in the name of security.

This stinks of a false flag, again.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by impressme]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

These alleged hijackers can simultaneous hijack four commercial airliners all at the same time at two different airports without a hitch.

Once again, your off-topic rants show your lack of cognizance of this topic...

I only selected THAT portion....because it is so evident.

Certainly, it it unnecessary to point out your mistakes, isn't it?

(OK...clue is the number of airports of departure involved with the 9/11 hijacked airliners....)

See?

But, no surprise.

The ENTIRE arguement still persists....there ARE some dedicated (if incompetent, and misguided) individuals who subscribe to a certain ideology (aka 'religion') and act out, based on those "beliefs".

NOT ONLY 'MUSLIMS'.....shall we point out the MANY, MANY other home-grown acts of 'terrorism' that have occurred, within the borders of the USA, and in OTHER countries as well?

So-called "Christian" activists, as well...Ted Kazinsky ('unabomber'), Tim McVeigh, David Koresh....just three.

Go farther back, in historical records, to find more. AND, research around the planet, as well.....

Unfortunately, too many "9/11" deniers wish to ignore history, and focus on ONLY what seems to fit their particular delusions, and paranoid fantasies.

So, so sad....

THIS event IS related, to the many, many 'jihadist' philosophies that permeate around the World, so don't get confused.

It's just, this 'guy' was a moron, apparently...and woefully incompetent.

Let's hope that ALL of his potential 'copycats' to come, and follow, are equally as idiotic....

(as was the "underwear bomber"....remember him?)

[edit on 4 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I am not sure why the previous poster got into 9/11 and I am not sure what you are trying to say in replying. I don't think any 9/11 truthers are saying that Muslims do not commit acts of terror, so your comment about history is confusing

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Muslim, come on people, and you all trust whatever you are told on American propaganda News media. The only radical Muslim are the CIA who orchestrated the whole thing, to spread more fear to keep everyone on their toes. You all should turn that garbage off and stop supporting these television networks that push propaganda for our military and government. My opinion is, there is no bomber. Have any of you seen any real evidences?

Don’t get me wrong, I know there are real terrorist in the real world but to try to blow up a car with bombs, and he failed? This is a joke, come on these terrorist know how to infiltrate our government and silencing the proper protocols for NORAD to dispatch military interceptors to these alleged hijacked airplanes that flew around for an hour.

The issue of Islamic Fundamentalism is a very real threat to those living in non-Islamic states. Events linking Radical Islam to terrorist attacks are nothing new considering how widespread they are in the ME and Africa. I agree that incidents like these are sensationalised for propaganda purposes and average Muslims are unfortunately being stereotyped.

But sticking our heads in the sand and pretending that this problem is imaginary will result in dire consequences for the West.

[edit on 4/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Forget it...............

[edit on (5/4/10) by gnosis111]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

It IS related, since 9/11 was a direct connection with Muslim terrorism ideologies.

Unfortunately for "Contessa Brewer", (from the OP, remember?) this is the reality in today's world.

In some ways, you could say that on 9/11 the "sleeping giant' was prodded...back in the "Cold War" era, the term to use for the USSR was the "Sleeping Bear".

In both cases, the populace were (mostly) unaware of happenings that didn't directly affect them, until or unless they "hit home"....

[edit on 4 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think it's about time we rounded em'all up and put them in concentration camps like we did with the asians.

......O, sorry, wrong website.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by deadbang

huh???

they were practically salivating over the thought that this one was going to be a homegrown variety of terrorist.

And that "white dude" named Timothy McVeigh was, what AGAIN?

But The Early Shows agenda was there for all to see...

Let me guess....YOU give the FOX "news" channel a pass? Hmmmm....

While you're reaching, can you pass me the pepper?

Dude. The left is doing the exact same thing it pretends to be against when it stereotypes tea-partiers and anyone against Obama as racist. The right does the same thing when it stereotypes Muslims as terrorists, but at least they aren't pretending to have an agenda about non-stereotyping.

BOTH Fox news and MSNBC are biased, h-e-l-l-o. "YOU give the FOX "news" channel a pass? Hmmmm...." means absolutely nothing when the news station YOU worship (MSNBC) is biased. Who cares if you can point fingers at another biased news station? It doesn't make the one you worship o.k.

As a matter of fact, the only thing that sentence you wrote tells me is that you probably never actually checked out Fox news and their facts to see if they were biased or not, and you are quoting sound bytes handed to you on a silver platter by the left mainstream media types like MSNBC without thinking for yourself.

"And that "white dude" named Timothy McVeigh was, what AGAIN?" Duh, Timothy McVeigh was a domestic terrorist. And this New York City car bomber was a muslim terrorist from overseas. Just because Timothy McVeigh was a domestic terrorist doesn't mean this guy was a white tea-partier (he wasn't btw).

I guess the point I am making is that, whether or not you are an atheist, you are subject to the delusions of culture and stereotyping, and hating those who aren't in your culture. It's actually hard enough to avoid that I'm beginning to suspect some kind of cultural field is in play. (They did discover recently that there exists a moral compass on the right side of your brain that interacts with magnetic fields, for example).

The unfortunate thing is, unless the left starts to pull their head out of their a$$es and realize that they stereotype people on the right, and that sometimes the people on the right have legitimate viewpoints and might not just be racist, and that religion actually exists whether they want to believe in it or not, and that they probably are going to end up forming their own intolerant religion, we aren't going to get anywhere.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by darkbake]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dwellewd
I think it's about time we rounded em'all up and put them in concentration camps like we did with the asians.

......O, sorry, wrong website.

LOL I'm not sure if you are pretending to be a left-wing extremist talking about rounding up the tea partiers, or a right-wing extremist talking about rounding up muslims.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
I'll be back, I have to go and prey to Satan and then file a class action lawsuit against Walmart, I'll be back...

Wait... aren't Satan and Wal-Mart on the same team?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by sos37

What she probably 'meant' to say was that she was hoping it could be tied in with a militia member or a 'tea-party' advocate .

Exactly, scum on tv love to haress certain groups.

You mean Fox News and how they portray liberals as commies who want to destroy America because they hate it for the freedom?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Times Square terror suspect Faisal Shahzad got bomb-making training on his recent trip to Pakistan -- but made an error that probably saved the lives of hundreds: he packed an SUV with the wrong explosive material.

Inside the SUV, investigators say they found a complicated but “amateurish-looking” homemade device — a mishmash of household and garden store products including eight bags of sugar nitrate fertilizer — but not ammonium nitrate, which can produce a dynamite-like explosion.

www.foxnews.com...

Does anyone else see this as a strange? The guy supposedly received training on bomb-making and then buys some fertilizer bags which he thinks will create a bomb?

Does he believe walmart carries explosives on its shelves?

It seems weird that someone who was trained to make a bomb would think that a regular bag of fertilizer would explode.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Muslim, come on people, and you all trust whatever you are told on American propaganda News media. The only radical Muslim are the CIA who orchestrated the whole thing, to spread more fear to keep everyone on their toes.[edit on 4-5-2010 by impressme]

Is that right? So why don't you go over to a country like Pakistan, Iran or Afghanistan and start telling the people you're an American citizen, wear a cubs hat or something so you stand out. I'll look forward to your videotape being released to a news organization asking for ransom or them cutting your head off with a dull knife blade. I guess those are CIA.

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
You mean Fox News and how they portray liberals as commies who want to destroy America because they hate it for the freedom?

Oh, you mean like people who have "guns don't kill people....Republicans do" in their signature?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by yellowcard]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wow, do people here really still think that the non-practicing Catholic McVeigh used a fertilizer bomb to take down the Murrah building? Sounds like some digging and homework is in order. That was one of the most easily provable false flags in our history.

I know...a little off topic, but I was just shocked at that. McVeigh is a moot point in this discussion. Besides, at no time did he shout "John 3:16!!" when he supposedly lit the fuse on a woefully inadequate fertilizer bomb. Poor comparison - McVeigh is not an example of a "Christian terrorist." There are nutjobs on both sides of the religious aisle, but he wasn't religious....he was CIA...a religion that's probably more dangerous than any of the world's religions combined.

Ok....back to the OP...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by islandwillie
Wow, do people here really still think that the non-practicing Catholic McVeigh used a fertilizer bomb to take down the Murrah building? Sounds like some digging and homework is in order. That was one of the most easily provable false flags in our history.

I know...a little off topic, but I was just shocked at that. McVeigh is a moot point in this discussion. Besides, at no time did he shout "John 3:16!!" when he supposedly lit the fuse on a woefully inadequate fertilizer bomb. Poor comparison - McVeigh is not an example of a "Christian terrorist." There are nutjobs on both sides of the religious aisle, but he wasn't religious....he was CIA...a religion that's probably more dangerous than any of the world's religions combined.

Ok....back to the OP...

Right, so everyone is CIA? Maybe you're CIA too. In fact, I'm just going to say you're CIA because that makes everything in the world a little less complex in my head. If I were CIA I'd spread around the fact that we can do anything we want and no one will ever find out, and that includes killing innocent Americans all to push a bigger agenda....yeah if I could convince people of that then they'd fear their government and would not likely mess with me or my CIA pals.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delphiki
Does anyone else see this as a strange? The guy supposedly received training on bomb-making and then buys some fertilizer bags which he thinks will create a bomb?

Does he believe walmart carries explosives on its shelves?

It seems weird that someone who was trained to make a bomb would think that a regular bag of fertilizer would explode.

He must have missed that day in CIA bomb-making class. They really should have more strict attendance requirements in those covert schools of theirs.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

Right, so everyone is CIA? Maybe you're CIA too. In fact, I'm just going to say you're CIA because that makes everything in the world a little less complex in my head.

No, simply looking at the facts and listening to the witnesses. You can call me what you want, but you have no facts. There are, however, indisputable facts for OKC if you cared to research them. That's not the topic here, so I digress.

Having the CIA involved muddies the waters; it would be much easier to just pin it on a religious nut. They're out there, but to think that the CIA isn't involved in these kind of activities is a little naive.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Oh, you mean like people who have "guns don't kill people....Republicans do" in their signature?

No, I'm not on television

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by islandwillie

Right, so everyone is CIA? Maybe you're CIA too. In fact, I'm just going to say you're CIA because that makes everything in the world a little less complex in my head.

No, simply looking at the facts and listening to the witnesses. You can call me what you want, but you have no facts. There are, however, indisputable facts for OKC if you cared to research them. That's not the topic here, so I digress.

Having the CIA involved muddies the waters; it would be much easier to just pin it on a religious nut. They're out there, but to think that the CIA isn't involved in these kind of activities is a little naive.

Aren't you the one who brought up OKC? What proof do you have of CIA at OKC? Were you there? You know people who investigated it? You read it on a blog? You watched a video? or maybe you're CIA and trying to lead people astray...I mean if people thought the government knew everything they'd think a lot of things. What proof do I have that you're CIA? About as much proof as you have that OKC was CIA.

No, I'm not on television

That doesn't mean you don't watch it, and give people like Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow a big enough audience to stay on the air

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join