It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Contessa Brewer 'Frustrated' That Times Square Bomber Is a Muslim

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Speakin' on Bloomberg...

Thank you. It's a good thing he only laid down "25 cents" on that guess since he was wrong on each and every count.

God forbid the NYC mayor believe in anyway that a muslim terrorist would ever want to attack New York City. I mean, who would ever believe that possible.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

And that "white dude" named Timothy McVeigh was, what AGAIN?

.. a product of the Clinton/Reno Waco fiasco.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by deadbang

SNAP!

Excellent rebuff, I bow down to you. (sir/madam)

However....I still think this is (from the OP) a 'tempest in a teapot", and it IS an example of what I see being spouted from the 'extreme right', at least in the current state of 'politics' as exist, especially as relates to the USA.

Apologies if I jumped to any wrong conclusion re: your views....I 'inferred' a lot, and responded on those inner "inferences".

[edit on 4 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

BUT...."Alxandro"....please elaborate.

HOW, exactly, does "Clinton/Reno" connect to this latest Times Square attempt at internal terrorism???

Nice try at deflection, BTW.....

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I almost shot coke(diet) outa my nose when I read the first word of your response

No bowing or apologies needed...healthy debate man.

have a great day!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Alxandro

BUT...."Alxandro"....please elaborate.

HOW, exactly, does "Clinton/Reno" connect to this latest Times Square attempt at internal terrorism???

Nice try at deflection, BTW.....

Deflection nothing, I answered your question.

That's the problem with your ilk, you have your noses so far against the wall you can't see the rest of the room around you.

Nice try at twisting my comment, BTW...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You guys have fallen to the left/right paradigm again. The OP's site proclaims:

“Exposing & Combating Liberal Media Bias”

:shk:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The thing that baffles me is companies like MSNBC, NY Times, LA Times, etc continue to lose viewership/readership but they still don't seem to have any idea why. Well, this woman is a reason why in a nutshell.

Dear agenda driven media, we have seen through your BS. The sooner you understand that, the faster we can all move on.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What I was afraid of is that this guy would end up being an ATS member.

This just in, bomber was affiliated with a known anti government conspiracy group known as above top secret. Random Lady: I knew one day those cookie conspiracy theorist nuts where going to be violent.

Sure it's laughable, but mark my words, there will be a day.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by DaMod]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I had no idea he was Muslim, I don't think that has been confirmed has it? I know his house was foreclosed on and that put a lot of pressure on his family, I know he worked for a lawfirm and was well liked, I know he bought a used SUV, I know he liked to shop on Craigslist. I had no idea he was Muslim though. Next you'll tell me he was an Islamic anti-pacifist.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It frustrates her because she is an ignorant tool devoid of any independent thought and incapable of researching Islam and Jihad for herself. And even if she did, she would be unable to deal with much less convey the civilizational struggle in which we are currently engaged.

She is probably a communist.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

Anjin, Excellent post you have summed up the whole argument very succinctly.

The media tries to tell us daily what to think on a range of topics, they don't seem to understand that a large portion of the American people DO understand the world we live in...the real question is, does the media or our government?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The MSM need the TPM to do something like this act so they can somehow justify the complete and utter male bovine feces they have been spewing about these American Citizens.

The media knows it looks badly BUT doesn't care. Their job is to get you to vote democratic and/or Obama. They can't admit he and his administration failed-it is not in their playbook.

Just let them keep on running their mouths. After Nov 2010-there maybe an actual Fairness Doctrine come into law-but it won't be the kind of legislation they though and hoped for. It will be against lying media and disinfo types.

Good find

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yep, he was a Christian. Sure was.

Khobar Towers Muslim
Dar Es Salaam Muslim
Nairobi Kenya Muslim
World Trade Center Muslim
World Trade Center 9/11 Muslim
Pentagon Muslim
Flight 93 Muslim
Shoe Bomber Muslim
Ft Hood Shooter Muslim
North Carolina Plotters Muslim
Ft Dix plotters Muslim

I think we see a trend here......

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bgood1968

Yep, he was a Christian. Sure was.

Khobar Towers Muslim
Dar Es Salaam Muslim
Nairobi Kenya Muslim
World Trade Center Muslim
World Trade Center 9/11 Muslim
Pentagon Muslim
Flight 93 Muslim
Shoe Bomber Muslim
Ft Hood Shooter Muslim
North Carolina Plotters Muslim
Ft Dix plotters Muslim

I think we see a trend here......

Yes, they were most likely reported as such, however, anyone who looks of mid-east decent with an accent could state that they are Muslim when in fact they could be Christian, Jewish, Atheist or whatever. I see a campaign that is painting the Muslims in a bad light for an ulterior agenda. Mind you, I don't follow any religion because they all teach fear, so put any idea to rest that I am for or against any specific religion.

And who wants us in these wars? Most people I talk with and to, think these wars are bad and needs to stop. Yet here we are, and the media are not helping us much. Just propaganda machines bowing to the "all mighty government". "Yes Master, I will say what ever you think I should say. I have no thoughts of my own, no will, no desire to question what you, our government, most noble and high of all governments, say we should think."

Follow the Money, Follow the Power, or Follow the Sex and you will find the person or people who benefit from this or anything that goes wrong in the world.

The day the war on terror was declared, everyone became the enemy to "those in power".

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
reply to post by sos37

I had no idea he was Muslim, I don't think that has been confirmed has it? I know his house was foreclosed on and that put a lot of pressure on his family, I know he worked for a lawfirm and was well liked, I know he bought a used SUV, I know he liked to shop on Craigslist. I had no idea he was Muslim though. Next you'll tell me he was an Islamic anti-pacifist.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg said the arrest should not be as used as an excuse for anti-Muslim actions. "We will not tolerate any bias or backlash against Pakistani or Muslim New Yorkers," he said.

news.yahoo.com...

You tell me what he was if he wasn't a Muslim. Second line.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by sos37]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You guys have fallen to the left/right paradigm again. The OP's site proclaims:

“Exposing & Combating Liberal Media Bias”

:shk:

The site quotes that, but how is it relevant to the discussion at hand unless you are disputing facts?

No one on here is singling out liberals or conservatives that I can see. What we ARE singling out is a MSM news outlet that many of us believe has an agenda of hiding the nationality of those who would try and kill us while at the same time trying to force feed us that the Tea Party Movement is full of home-grown terrorists capable of acts like these.

But thank you for exposing your bias into this subject.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
In my opinion the entire bomb threat incident was fabricted, if you live long enough you will notice that anytime there is a large evacuation its usually a cover-up, distraction. Its a sign for us to look closer at everthing but that incident. This is just part of the media platform, must be part of you know who's protocol for our programming, which is in otherwords programming America to passively accept increasing our involvement strategically in Pakistan, which is more than likely not against Iran but Russia. Its also a sign the Russians possibly have played a part in the oil spill in the gulf, considering thier contracts with Cuba. EU's comments on a North Korean attack on the oil platform were only made in the EU's best interests, to not increase thier tension with Moscow. On the otherhand, BP has to only pay 75 million according to Federal Law, who pays the rest - you. The amount of oil in the gulf is actually much less than they are claiming, which means BP pays 75 million, the clean up crews will be paid (they will be brought in, not contracted in areas which it hit to cover up the actual amount of oil), but the question is where does the rest of the money go that we have to pay for oil that was claimed lost which never existed? The only reason she made that statement is she was told to do so, she knows who her boss is.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I listened to part of her piece and have to say she's an idiot.

We get this a lot in the media. They next thing that will happen is there will be the professional Muslim apologists wringing their hands about a possible backlash against Muslims.

The worst backlash we've seen so far is an incident of scarf pulling.

The only thing to do is write a letter of complaint to the station and then don't watch it any more.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I know how much you all love Bill, so here goes,

Notice the applause, or lack there of.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join