It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Secrets?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm just wondering but isn't it true that the "higher" people in the catholic church recently admitted to keeping secrets from the public? Weren't some of these secrets to do with breaking the law? No-one here is having a go at them.

As a neutral some of you really seem set in your ways that Mason/freemasons are satan's children and no-one will change your opinion. And in all honesty seem the nasty people (to me).

Didn't God also say "Love your enemy"?

Nice thread though, very interesting.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
"love your enemy" is an interesting phrase for this thread, because only one side holds such tremendous animosity. The Masons don't go out of our way to ridicule the doctrinal beliefs of all of the various factions of Christianity, although we certainly could.

However, the main reason we don't is that we believe in God, and they believe in God. So why would we view them as enemies, even though the same cannot be said on their part?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
"love your enemy" is an interesting phrase for this thread, because only one side holds such tremendous animosity. The Masons don't go out of our way to ridicule the doctrinal beliefs of all of the various factions of Christianity, although we certainly could.

However, the main reason we don't is that we believe in God, and they believe in God. So why would we view them as enemies, even though the same cannot be said on their part?

is there any reason to see something or someone that doesn't believes in God as your enemy. My dog does not believe in god and is my best friend.
What God is is something I can write on a candy-paper, what he is not needs tons of paper anyway. The religions need hundreds of book to tell all of there story while all the ancient wisdom of the ancients is symbolized on one set of playing cards one can put in a pocket and carry around and have a lot of fun with. You can buy it online for a few bucks and the secret is your's.

On the other end, not everything that is occult is hostile to you and everything, what ever it is will become hostile once you start stitching around on it. Freemasons don't care what you say and think about them, they know who and they are and what are there goals.

Other occult organizations and things are present in our life and I never find any topics that relate to it and nor do i find that it seems to occupy people's mind as much as masonry.

Look around, Hells Angels and other biker gangs, the church, the army, the air force, political parties, George Bush's Bank account and many others, so many occult things, instances and clubs and nobody cares while in reality most of those are the worst criminals bathing in crime and corruption.

But, on the end, do masons not enjoy this huge amount of free publicity the get day per day. It's like for any individual, once people stop speaking about you means you're forsaken. So let's be happy still to exist.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join