It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real conspiracy is media not naming Halliburton in oil spill coverage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I appreciate your calling me on this and pointing out that we need to see facts - I agree.

In slight defense my thread is about how the MSM is not covering Halliburton who, in fact, are the owners of the rig. BP is leasing the rig, and a different company all together is running it, so it makes sense that Halliburton should at least be mentioned and BP shouldn't be the coined agent of cause here.

Transocean owns the rig, Halliburton doesn't. BP was leasing it from Transocean for $500K PER DAY. Halliburton was a sub-contractor for some of the drilling operations onboard. BP was overall in charge since they were leasing it. They were the ones telling the rig folks to drill faster, since they were a couple weeks behind schedule. The rubber safety gasket had broken a couple weeks before the explosion. But they kept going anyway.

60 Minutes had an interview with the Transocean Chief Electrician who jumped off the rig after the lifeboats had left, leaving people behind. He had some very damming information about what happened on the rig and about BP.

But i'm sure people on here will think he's a MSM shill or something, since it didn't come from Alex Jones or Rense.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Since everyone and their dog seems to have a thread on the Gulf oil leak, It took me a while to decide where to post. Until that is, I realized there was probably a thread somewhere relating to the topics I was searching for.

COOTS AND BOOTS EVERYBODY!!!!

Why the hell are we, ATS, allowing this to slide to the background? The worlds number one conspiracy site and all I see is thread after thread of 'breaking news' straight from cnn! Big Woop!

This stuff right here is what we should all be looking into. Show me where your balls are ATS, are ya gonna rag on BP and Obama for another month or find out what the hell really went down in the Gulf.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Halliburton had a very real hand in the disaster and when you consider 18 out of 39 well blowouts in the Gulf have been down to dodgy cementing, you begin to look a little closer at Halliburton. The company nothing can touch, not even a disaster on this magnitude.

Halliburton has been accused of performing a poor cement job in the case of a major blowout in the Timor Sea off Australia last August.

Halliburton's role in the disaster

new topics

<< 1   >>

join