It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do TPTB know there is no God because of the things they do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
When I read or hear about TPTB it is mostly about evil, egocentric, agressive, power hungry people who do not seem to care about the God as we know it.

I also read that TPTB have allkinds information about their assumed right to rule the common people and have the right to consider themselves 'ubermenschen'.

They have been working in front or behind the scenes throughout history to keep control and to have their say.

They are able and willing to lie, kill and cheat their fellow countrymen if it can give them profit or power.

Often you hear them mention that God is to be their side because they want to convince the people it is rightious what they do. And with that ask the common people to sacrifice their children for their profits and power in the world.

I also often hear rumours that these 'elite' belief in 'unscientific' forces that can help them for protection and succes with their 'projects'.

These are old families that go way back in human history and it seems that they themselves keep track of who is who.

Now I ask myself.....do they not know of God? Do they not fear Him? These people have acces to all knowledge in the world.....even the most sensitive, dangerous and valuable knowledge.

The chruch always tried to keep the people behave by telling them that sinners will pay in the end. But is that a lie told by the 'elite'? Are they aware that there really is no God who will judge your works in the end? Is that why the 'elite' is heartless and has no moral when it comes to profit and power?

Or do they have some surprise waiting for them? I know,....it is very hard if not impossible to be sure that there is a God as we know it. Is it just our belief in good that will bring us peace and happiness? Is belief the same 'unscientific' force what we call God?

Me personally really hope that there is a God who will see to it that nobody will escape their final reward and that everybody receives what he or she deserves.

Anyways....what do you guys think....are these 'elite' families all sociopaths caused by inbreeding and is this the explanation for their lack of moral??

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I believe you may be on to something here.
They know of the god THEY created and it seems there is no trouble in serving the means to their ends.
They do not however, recognize nor respect what would be considered the law of life/love/a true god mind.
It's obvious in alot of the human behaviors.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Does the pope know there is no god based on the child rape response of the church?

Do the terrorist idiots know there is no god when they blow children to chunks of meat?

Does the IDF know there's no god when the pulverize poverty-ridden towns?

Seems like belief in god and involvement in organized religion fit the descriptions of evil described in the OP, no?

Best,
SN

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

It certainly looks like that all religious organisations have no difficulty to murder for control over the people. Something stinks here.....what they do have little to do with the God they preach. They educate us about the consequences of commiting a sin but they themselves act as if there is nothing to fear.

Not even the devil.....

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Do TPTB know there is no God because of the things they do?

That seems to be the message they're sending, doesn't it ?

The fruit is the measure of the tree

By their acts and words shall we know them

And all along, they're preaching one song to the crowd

whilst singing an entirely different tune themselves

So yes, it would seem pretty clear to most that those in power either know there exists no God

... or they figure he does't give a damn about this place

... or they figure he's an idiot

OR, they believe or know that the god of this world is even more evil and corrupt than they are themselves

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Most of TPTB are NOT God fearing or religious people in any way. They
put on a flase front and try to make everyone believe they are though.
They know they are doomed to Hell. They don't care though. The ONLY
thing that matters is their power and money in the bank. They don't care
about the very people that probably made them rich in the first place.
They know their fate, but are too greedy in all ways of life to bother with
believing in a God or Heaven. That is how evil and hateful these people
all are. Satan has a good grip on them and they love it, just as long as
they are in charge and get a fat paycheck for it.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by endtimer]

top topics

join