It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds Largest Beaver dam seen from Space-longer than Hoover dam!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

I hadn'g thought of it like that. Wow. Interesting take on it.

Including UFO's? Really.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I hadn'g thought of it like that. Wow. Interesting take on it. Including UFO's? Really.

Ten-four, Daddy-O.

As I see it, there are several million species of animate creatures on this planet that are very highly evolved in their own way... Humanity just thinks it's the crowning glory of evolution — but the fact is that the other creatures of Earth KNEW how to coexist and maintain ecological balance for hundreds of millions of years before Humankind ever showed up. They got on quite brilliantly, as a matter of fact, adapting to the Earth's perfectly natural changes in climate.

But look at Humankind — scarcely 7 million years old, but we are so out-of-touch with Nature that we have to wrack our brains figuring out how to coexist with it. And every time we attempt to fix Nature (which aint broke), we only succeed in damaging it further.

As "intelligent" species go, we're the retårded kids on the block.

If it wasn't so goddamned serious a problem, it would almost be comical, the way we tumor-brained apes go scampering and babbling about, pretending to know the difference between "right & wrong," but not having a fekking notion of how to live in harmony with our planet.

And, yes, I think that the so-called "UFO aliens" aren't from outer space at all. Given all the evidence of their existence, the only logical conclusion one can make is that they evolved on Earth.

Perhaps they are examples of another intelligent Earth species that did learn how to live in harmony with the planet, maybe by learning how to slip in-and-out of and in-between dimensions.

Just a thought.

The exactly correct thought, as it happens, but still just a thought.

— Doc Velocity

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Co-ordinates on Google Earth for the WOlds Largest Beaver Dam are:

58°16'12.19"N
112°15'6.49"W

<< 1   >>

join