It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photos from Buenos Aires March/April 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Here's a new video, the accompanying liner notes stating these were shot in the southern Buenos Aires Argentina area, over 40 days in March and April 2010...

I am posting this because I am (still/sadly) photographically/computer stupid...and it occurred to me that various wise or expert ATS members might view the video and comment in a manner that might quickly educate and edify...

And at least it's timely, supposedly...

The notes say that the images were scrutinized by "investigators familiar with aeronautics"...and also that the images "are not planes, insects or shadows"...(being overly literal-minded, that could mean that they are birds)...huh.

The notes also state that in the original photos the objects show better details...good to know, I guess...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Impossible to analyze video of photos. Must have original unaltered images.

This video is horrible. The "editing" is horrible. That is not even a proper way to analyze photos. Changing filters and so on, does nothing but distort the image. The notes claiming photos are better means nothing - for those are not available.

Im sorry, but there is no way to do any legit analysis here.

[edit on May 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Pictures like this do not really help anything. There is nothing else in the view so we have no idea about the size of these things, some of them may not even be in the sky.
I doubt anyone is going to go through pic by pic and comment on each one and just because someone says they were analyzed does not make it so. All i know if i was going to have something analyzed by anyone i would probably get their analysis on record.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I do quite agree about how unsuitable it is for them to say that there are better details on the item that's not provided...It's like "Marry my daughter here - no, the pretty one's back at home, you can't have her"... kind of a push-pull there, for sure.

Maybe all the use to be derived from this vid is as one data-point to the effect that supposedly/purportedly there's a wave of UFO sightings occurring in BA, right now...like if I saw a newspaper article to that effect, this would be a cross-reference...is all...Sorry about that.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

OMG: more Tesla suppression
Death, Taxes and Tesla suppression
the only sure thing

Comment Pending Approval!

anti Tesla agent alert

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
how do we even know this is on ufos at all?

This could be some kind of exoitc bird, i mean the source leaves nothing that leads me to believe its about ufos.

I would think this is more applicable if it had some expert commentary or was footage of a known event that previously had no footage. keep up finding videos because I love watching them, well I love seeing them when they dont make my eyes bleed from straining to see what is going on here.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Very interesting pics. Those are the kind of pics where you can't tell if they're a black op project, alot depends on if he's contacted, and even then....

I was looking for links for that area, and found some:

www.ufo-blogger.com...

“ Back in 1988 President Bill Clinton named Argentina the only "major non-NATO ally" in Latin America. (24) CONAE had already participated with NASA in the development of the Satellite de Aplicaciones Cienfifico (SAC) micro satellites as a space-research project. (25) As Argentina continues to seek closer military ties with the United States, mainly through peacekeeping operations, its space program now appears more cooperative with that of the United States.

Very likely Vrill!

Carlos Fuldner - Argentine in the S.S. responsible of Nazi Gold transactions.

Vrill!

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

NASA involvement.

The joint minimum three-year mission will carry a suite of instruments into space onboard the Argentine-built SAC-D spacecraft. NASA's sensor, Aquarius, is the primary instrument on the mission. Aquarius is designed to provide monthly global maps of how salt concentration varies on the ocean surface – a key indicator of ocean circulation and its role in climate change. Seven CONAE-sponsored instruments will provide environmental data for a wide range of applications, including natural hazards, land processes, epidemiological studies and air quality issues.

NASA and CONAE conducted a joint solicitation and selection of scientific investigations and innovative application demonstration projects using Aquarius/SAC-D observations. NASA selected 15 projects that it will fund over the next four years for a total of $8 million. CONAE/MinCyT selected 15 Argentine projects with participation of scientists from Chile and Brazil, which will be funded for a total of $1.3 million. An additional 10 proposals were selected from scientists in Italy and Japan.

The photos don't look good enough to be fake, and they're not birds.

I believe this is one of the underground base areas.

new topics

top topics

join