It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Rescues Another Dog (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I saw this and wanted to share. The video speaks for itself, so I don't have much to add; other than animals are much more intelligent and emotionally connected than most humans give them credit for.

Enjoy!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Wow! We're seeing alot of these this week but.. wow!
It always amaze me how animals can act with in such an intelligent manner!
This dog is a hero!

Thanks for posting this awsome video!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I wonder if the hit dog recovered or had to go to the pet cemetery?...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
For me better than any human. Humans would probably has ran upto the dog and pissed on it and filmed it for youtube.

Dogs have far better qualities than most humans.

At least they are not into perving into peoples bathrooms, or listening to there phone calls, and making stuff up about them.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wow, unreal. This is even better than the Cat trying to revive cat video. Prepare to get flamed over this i am sure!

I am obsessed with animals because in so many ways they are better than most humans. I Have made a few posters to illustrate my feelings. All photos in these posters were photographed by myself:

Only if you understand, can we care.
Only if we care, will we help.
Only if we help, shall they be saved.

-Jane Goodall

www.flickr.com...

And here is a great quote from Dian Fossey:

The More you learn about the dignity of the gorilla, the more you want to avoid people.
- Dian Fossey

www.flickr.com...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Oh my God!!

I`ve never seen this!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Hi Andy1033,

I take umbrage at your generalisation.

'For me better than any human. Humans would probably has ran upto the dog and pissed on it and filmed it for youtube.'

Incidently the correct English is '..probably have run up to the dog....'

I guess that's what the guys in the motorway/autobahn/interstate vehicle were doing - just pissing on it?

'Dogs have far better qualities than most humans'.

Try telling the parents who have lost or had their kids disfigured by Rotweilers and Pit Bulls etc - generalisations again hey Andy? I see projection plays a great part in your world view?

'At least they are not into perving into peoples bathrooms, or listening to there phone calls, and making stuff up about them.'

Apart from them not having the capability - no they don't - (and 'their' by the way is the correct word) they just sniff each other and screw whatever they can - never seen a dog form a meaningful and lasting relationship with another.

Peace!

Peace!

new topics

top topics

join