It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the video of the Times Square failed bombing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
We all know that after 9-11, they have security cameras covering every inch of Times Square.

Where is the video of the guy getting out of his vehicle? Where's the video of the sparks and pops?

This whole thing stinks. It makes me think that the oil spill in the Gulf is much worse than being reported, as it seems to be intentionally being buried by this stupid story.

What kind of idiot would try to like propane tanks and fireworks? But was smart enough to change plates, remove vin tag (impossible without removing windshield) and escape being video taped by probably one of the most photographed, videos places on earth?

And how convenient is it that there is a 6 ft. pile of trashbags covering up the license plate in the videos?

And just how easy is it to get a parking spot in Times Square on a Sunday?

[edit on 4-5-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
heres some CCTV footage of a suspect.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Why is he walking down the sidewalk and not away from the suv? Is that SUV in the background the one with the bomb in it?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So are they still saying that the guy taking his shirt off is the same guy they just caught?

Because it seems as if in the video, that fellow has a rather large bald spot on the crown of his head, and from the picture here, on cnn's website saying he was just caught, it looks like he has a full head of hair

I have not been following this too much..as I think it was a distraction, so if I am barking up a wrong, or dead tree, I apologize.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
heres some CCTV footage of a suspect.

www.youtube.com...

Well, it is a man taking of his sweater ? that is the proof of him being the bomb man ?

That is all I can see ...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks
We all know that after 9-11, they have security cameras covering every inch of Times Square.

Damn straight. I've heard it quoted at 82 camera in that one area. This is 2010 no more messing around. If this elaborate police state they've constructed around everyone since 9/11 has any worth stopping real terrorism or crime whatsoever I want to see them prove it.

What is it all for if they can't find out exactly who this guy is with full video of the incident from 82 camera? Are they useless? If that's the case how about we drop these terror laws and the billions spent on defending from terrorists and go back to the way things were before. Because at the end of the day we're no safer, and no more able to identify anyone that attacks if they can't put out a video of the suspect.

If these cameras can't be used to solve crime what the heck are they there for?

If I don't see footage of that car pulling up and parking, and the perp getting out of the car. I refuse to believe their charges or that this person they have was the bomber.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by belial259]

[edit on 4-5-2010 by belial259]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I saw the video on TV and they said the man in the video was believed to be a second suspect...........but now I find this by the same news station.

Sorry about the link...........try this one.

news.sky.com...

I to also believe this to be a distraction.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
There might have been a TriPod 2 type terror drill going on the day of the foiled terror plot, and the terror drill was of a truck bomb...

The story is coming out this hour and will know more in a bit.

new topics

top topics

join