It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Alien Abductee Experiments With Electricity (hmmmm)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c775bbd56574.jpg[/atsimg]
PIKES PEAK, Colo. (Wireless Flash - FlashNews) – A man who claims he’s abducted by aliens on a daily basis has discovered a way to score electricity for free. UFO Phil says he’s been poked and prodded by both “good” and “bad” aliens since 1972.

Each time they’ve given him pointers, most recently how to siphon electricity from outer space. Phil claims he’s figured out a way to “harness energy straight from the air” to generate electricity.

He plans to eventually “beam” the energy directly into homes so humans can get their power for free. Phil has always been “frustrated with the high costs of electricity” and wants to help humans save money.

He’s currently building a special lab in Pikes Peak, Colorado, to perform his electrical experiments with the help from kind E.T.s. Phil says the “good aliens” typically schedule his abductions in advance while the “bad aliens” just “grab” him, which is terrible when he’s in the bathroom.

Source: www.flashnews.com...

You have to go check out this dude on his website.

www.ufophil.com

I have to ask, are these people freaking this weird prior to an Alien abduction or do the things the Aliens do to a human during the abduction make them this way (crazy)? This guy gives human abductees a bad name. If true, appartently the Aliens have one heck of a sense of humor! Too much-funny/odd.

But, on the other hand, lets say he does it-can pull electricity from the air as he said? Who cares who thought or it or how he cares to relay the info to the rest of us-just do it.

Enjoy your day and be glad it is someone else and not you>

MOD: I put this here for the concept presented inthe article. Move if need be. Thank you

[edit on 5/4/2010 by anon72]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
In terms of Abductee's, this guy is about as normal as they come. I've seen and read a lot more abduction cases that will make you burst out in pure laughter.

Although I do believe in Human abduction by Extra-terrestrials, and the trauma and mental issues that follows after the event, some "abductees", and I use that word loosely, were clearly not hugged enough as children.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hi Phil, free for an abduction next Tuesday?

But then again, power being transmited wirelessly is possible.

But harnessing power from space..?
Better not be some solar powerd device, cause thats quite unoriginal!

P.s. Nice threads!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

LOL not being hugged enough as a child. That's it!

The root cause of a lot of problems in adults. Love it.

I'm afraid, at least in UFOPhils case, he may have been hugged a little TOO MUCH.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think it is quite possible since energy is all around us and all around in the universe.

If he can,I hope he can do it soon.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thepathoverseer

Possible? I don't know. Maybe electricity is all around us but the proper equipment still evade us. For safety sakes alone, this would be crazy-as we know electricity now. Maybe in the future we'll be able to harness it.

I would have like the media person to say: Give me a demostration-right now...... prove to me. Otherwise I don't do a story on you (that is what he wants anyway-publicity).

I bet you there would have been no story.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I met an abductee once and got the biggest electric shock ever from just brushing past him. It was one of them "ouch" kind of shocks, not a teeny one.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I would like to hear more about this encounter. Please elaborate on it.

You got my ineterest. Did the person mention anything to you etc?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sounds like he's a copycat Tesla if you ask me.
I do recall hearing that Tesla claimed he was in contact with
aliens and they gave him the instructions to build a free energy
technology.
Just my two cents.

Edited to add this link to a thread discussing Tesla and his alien contact.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Ventessa]

new topics

top topics

join