It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Man! Is this the next Billy Meier? Explanation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'm sorry that I'm making a separate thread but sometimes people miss certain posts so this way I can be assured that this explanation will be read.

Let me start by saying that I'm "open" to the possibility of UFOs, what I can't bear is people who quite blatantly try to hoax UFO videos for 15 minutes of fame.

As an amateur videographer I could see how this effect was achieved. Armed with my camcorder I attached a glass shelf to the side of my house and placed the back of an earing onto the glass, then from underneath filmed the earing and moved the camera, this in turn gives the illusion that the object is moving.

Antonio Urzi lives in Milan, it's a big ass city yet he is the only one that cam film these objects over several years! He is also a fashion designer and able to get his hands on fancy studs and buttons.

Anyway here is a test I carried out a couple of years ago when this guy was hitting the head lines.Video

My Opinion is Urzi is a fraud.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by yeebsy]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
You mean this guy?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Wait a second... So first you make this big deal about how you have an earing taped to glass and tear down Urzi's reputation, then all of a sudden you direct us to this incredible daytime footage you captured of a UFO flying around your neighborhood?!

How about instead of trying to tear down Urzi and Maussan's spotless reputations you focus on this amazing footage of a UFO?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

Yeebsy.....

This is already being discussed in detail & at length here:

If you split the thread, a great deal of hard work & detail in the existing thread will be cast aside.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN
Wait a second... So first you make this big deal about how you have an earing taped to glass and tear down Urzi's reputation, then all of a sudden you direct us to this incredible daytime footage you captured of a UFO flying around your neighborhood?!

How about instead of trying to tear down Urzi and Maussan's spotless reputations you focus on this amazing footage of a UFO?

NASA is ASAN.....

In case you aren't joking.....

The op is showing us how he produced images in a similar manner to Urzi.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by yeebsy

Yeebsy.....

This is already being discussed in detail & at length here:

If you split the thread, a great deal of hard work & detail in the existing thread will be cast aside.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I realize that, but as I said in the opening line, things can get overlooked when a thread gets bigger. If you want to lock and delete this thread, feel free and I will post in the already ongoing thread.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

So far you proved nothing here yeebsy just your imagination to produce a fake video.
There was no reason for opening a new thread when there is an existing one on this
same topic/story/case/video. You could post your fake video in that thread..... but
wait....

I see... it's clear you want to steal some spotlights here from that thread and you
decided to open a new clone WITH THE SAME TITLE !! This is indeed funny. Of course
you want to play the Ratings Game as I predicted before, this story about Mr. Urzi and
associated Mr. Maussan is indeed a hot topic, big rating and here you are playing with
them to bake your own cake, good and enjoy.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN

say what? how about using the search feature and try and back up this statement...

pityful...........second line....

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

top topics

join