It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Americans...Sound off

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I've read most of the replies to the OP, and I tried to keep my big mouth shut. But since you're reading this, I obviously could not.

There is no punishment for the mis-deeds of the American government that can match the hatred, mistrust, and general dislike a large percentage of the global population has for this country.

To The U.S. Government:
You stick your noses where it does not belong.

You bring YOUR definition of democracy to countries who never asked for your help.

You willing torture, aid and abet known "terror" groups to meet your needs.

You have no qualms about political assassinations, both foreign and domestic.

You can be paid off.

To the American People:

I can only offer my condolescences to you. Your "elected" officials have, will and continue to let you down. They will continue to embarass you globally, and give nice people a bad name.

Once again, I am sorry that you have the government that you have.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Come on down to Bama whenever you want I will get the guns ready bud. I myself have had a few canadian friends and loved the heck out of em. I got a Mossberg that would love to break you in and we can always make some tater guns because ammo is so dang high.
I know you are impartial to Canadian beer so i'll have some waiting.

@Poster above me, no need to feel for us. If we haven't figured it out by now then that is our fault.

Still am surprised by this thread. I guess the anti american sentiment is toward our government. Pretty cool I would say. Certainly not a scientific poll, but when our government constantly says, "we need to worry about our view from the worlds eyes". I guess it means they are talking about themselves. Don't worry elites, you always have your bunkers to hide in....aka The Greenbrier. Don't worry, your hiding place is safe with me.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join