It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just like when we were children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Have you ever heard the saying, "Everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten"?
Well its true, even as adults. Look at the world.
For example, Sadam wants to play hide and go seek, where as America and Britian want to play dodge ball (hehe).
France and Germany and Russia, (forget it the list keeps growing and I don't want to type it) are the kids who never got picked for either team, So they are trying to ban dodge ball.
North Korea is the Bully that when someone finally stands up to him will run home crying.
Turkey has got upset with the whole bunch, so they are taking their ball and going home.
Isreal and Pakistan are the kids who fought all through school over the same girl (or guy).
Canada is the kid who never cared much for sports anyway.
Ok now I'm just rambling but I thought this could be a rather funny thread.
Remember "Everything I need to know I learned in Kindergarten."

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
and pretty dead on, hehe...

Though Saddam is more like that one Uncle that does the lame magic tricks...

"Ok, guess which hand the WOMD are in..."
You pick the left, and he shows you an empty left hand. He then puts his hand back behind his back, shifting the WOMD to that hand...You then pick the right, and he says, "Nope, not that one either!" The only difference is, even as kids we didn't buy that trick, yet amazingly, many adults around the world are...go figure...

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Very creative and amusing....thanks for the laugh K !

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
...And the way Bush mangles the language, I'd say he's like the Father that says, "Pull my finger"...And stinks up the whole country...

[Edited on 7-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

top topics

join