It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I just read that a man named Alan Parrott has information placing Bin Laden in Iran in a guarded compound north of Tehran. Any body else have more information I would like to see it and investigate it.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The report states the Alan Parrott is a falconer and has contacts in the region that confirm the sightings. It is reported that Bin Laden was also a falconer and this is where the information originated.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by sharkman]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It seems very implausible as Iranians are Shiite and Ben Laden is a Sunnite and they hate each others.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Regardless of the Sunni- Shiite hurdle there seems to be some creedance to the link between the two. Does the saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend", sound familiar?
There were reports going back to 2006 about links between Gulf Arabs and clandestine falconer camps and their clientele from this source. Also I have read that there was some intelligence info. floating around last fall claiming a Bin Laden family presence in Iran.

I'm surprised at the lack of interest in the usual nosey ATS Crowd about this. Maybe it's old news.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Or is Bin Laden in Washington?

www.news.com.au...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sharkman

Sorry my friend, but OBL is nothing but a device perpetrated by your government to control the sheep.

Don't believe the hype.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i bet you guys anything, 90% of the american population will believe this and its funny LOL.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If Bin Laden were alive I think he would want to let the world know he was alive. Personally I think he was taken out a few months after 9/11 by a space based weapon system. I was told by the oilmen who planned the war that they would never admit to killing him, fearing his power as a martyr.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
He's long dead, look how he doesn't put out any more videos. Anyone can put out a fake voice. But lets see them put out a video of him with a current newspaper frontpage and date that we can identify, and then let him speak.

The secret services need him. Even if they killed him by mistake, or someone murdered him, they wouldn't let that accident out into the news. He has to be kept alive. Billions depend on him. He has too much put onto him to let him die, and take the whole Islamophobic movement down with him. He is a western creation and an insult to true Muslim, a pawn to goad the west into a new Islamophobic era.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
hey americans, bin laden is in germany and hes trying to create a 4th reich.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Its like Where Waldo!

Really im not even sure this guy is worth finding if he is indeed still alive,

He holds no worth in my book, He is just a front man.. A face...
He is old, ill,

I say let focus on getting the real "terrorists" who carry out attacks whom ever they may be,

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ZOMGG WE need to bomb Iran because he's there!!!

Lol... Nobody even realizes that they've been swindled with the Afghanistan war. The Taliban didn't even SUPPOSEDLY have anything to do with 9/11. Same with Iraq.

Now they are just switching the shell-game and moving it to the next target.

People are more stupid than I thought. The same tricks work over and over and over again. Fool you once, shame on them... Fool you twice...

[edit on 7-5-2010 by FalselyFlagged]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The idea of Iran knowingly harboring bin-Laden is pretty absurd. Iran is a hard-line Shi'ite theocracy and bin Laden is an equally hard-line Sunni, Saudi Arabia being a Sunni theocracy. The Iraq war has shown us just how much the Sunni and Shi'ite sects like each other.

In case anyone raises the point, Iran has a 9% Sunni minority. I don't think this is significant - bin Laden represents a militant branch of the Sunni movement (the Muslim Brotherhood - Al-Ikhwan) to establish a transnational caliphate. He might as well be the Antichrist, in the view of the Ayatollah.

Then again, he, the most wanted man in the world, has supposedly evaded US and international pursuit for a decade, so anything's possible.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4e735df99f6.jpg[/atsimg]
This is a pretty cool book, its like Where's Wally (american: Waldo).

In all seriousness - he is dead and has been for a long time.

He was on kidney dialysis - I don't think that would work too well hopping from cave to cave.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
In all seriousness - he is dead and has been for a long time.

He was on kidney dialysis - I don't think that would work too well hopping from cave to cave.

Thank you for agreeing with me. This is a great reason to go to war win Iran if they (TPTB) can convince the population that it's true.

Small news articles will appear from time to time to convince tiny groups of people that this is true, but it's obviously not, with the strong evidence (that's harder to find) that this man is dead and has been dead since 2001.

War with Iran may spark WW3, though I am surprised we don't consider the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq to possess that name. Perhaps that title is only awarded to the next war to use a nuclear bomb.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I personally belief he is dead and if he is alive he is in Yemen and i find it hard to believe that he is in Iran. OBL follows a sect of Islam called Wahhabism and follows the teachings of Qutbism, both of these regard Shia Islam followers as being heretics. Now this does not mean OBL may be hiding out in Iran just that if he is he’s doing it without the knowledge of Iranian leadership.

And no OBL is not a CIA puppet he is real, it’s just easier for us conspiracy theorists to deny his existence to explain some aspects on 9/11 theories.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ooooo...did they have to dust him off when they brought him out again to use as a boogeyman? Sorry, but I will never again take any bin Laden sightings or intel seriously. I think it's time for them to retire that name.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

top topics

join