It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tin soldiers and Nixon coming...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Here we are, on May 4th once more..

Despite going into my 30's now, I first learned today that there was an FBI agent-provocateur within the demonstrators, who was armed with a snub-nosed revolver. It is even alleged from witnesses that day, that he fired into the air and this eventually led to the final confrontation.

What a shock, color me surprised. The FBI as far back as Kent State possibly inciting or causing tragedies by their own hand. It's okay though, he was just an informant, he couldn't possibly represent the FBI, therefore they are not accountable.

Sick day, terrible. There are still people today that just don't get it. "But they had bottles." If you throw a bottle at me, I can shoot you in the face? Get real, you have a very serious mental illness if you follow this logic. This may have been a "different time", but it was still the United States. It can and will happen again. People are people.

To the rest of America, they are celebrating "May 4th, Star Wars day". A fictional work where rebels stand their ground against an empire fighting illegal wars, and slaughtering innocent people. Cheer for your movies you meatheads.
edit on 4-5-2013 by guymontag because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join