It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found! Top vaccine researcher Maurice Hilleman admits cancer viruses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
For those who are ignorant on vaccines please check up on the info. It is no longer a conspiracy theory but conspiracy fact.Those who have not given much thought about vaccines should be weary that there is emerging evidence that negative effects of vaccines are being carried over to the children as well.

This guy the godfather of vaccines. This interview was from 2005.

The are being passed down through offspring.
I think this is why we are seeing an epidemic of cancer related illnesses in all age ranging from infants to the elderly.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
subconsciously I already knew this was happening

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Actually, I just need to get to a computer with sound...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Information on 'Maurice Ralph Hilleman (August 30, 1919 – April 11, 2005) '

en.wikipedia.org...

an American microbiologist who specialized in vaccinology and developed over three dozen vaccines, more than any other scientist. Of the fourteen vaccines routinely recommended in current vaccine schedules, he developed eight: those for measles, mumps, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, chickenpox, meningitis, pneumonia and Haemophilus influenzae bacteria.[1] He also played a role in the discovery of the cold-producing adenoviruses, the hepatitis viruses, and the cancer-causing virus SV40.

So he is actually the Godfather of Vaccines.

He has been dead for 5 years.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I have to say that creating that many vaccines gives this guy creditability, ignoring that feeds your irrational comfort about vaccines.

When the godfather of vaccines, says on video that he found sv40 in the polio vaccine and the vaccines have at least 40 different viruses that is a enough for me.

Something shady is going on with the vaccines, they are to eager to get on tv and tell you how pregnant women should get the vaccine,yet children under 6 months of age should not be vaccinated because it was not designed for children under 6 months.

Weird don't you think?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Either way, un vaccinated or not, we are all screwed huh?

My son, my youngest of 4, has gotten only one shot, the day he came out, and I wasnt in the room to refuse. Since, he has had none, and NEVER WILL.

I refuse and respectfully decline anything he wasnt brought into this world with.

I knew this all along, but sadly didnt care up until recently. I know thats pathetic and sad... But I was asleep and now am here and wide eyed and open minded...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
My kids are 100% healthy and never go to the doctor.
WHY? Why is my family disease / cancer free for many years???

Because we do not take ANY Pharmaceuticals.

It's not luck. It is common sense.

We take no poison, so we don't get poisoned.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
darn i took tamiflu last year only because I really needed it I hope I don't get something bad due to this.....too late anyway

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by prettygreeneyes26
darn i took tamiflu last year only because I really needed it I hope I don't get something bad due to this.....too late anyway

Check out one of my best research threads ever about the dangers of Tamiflu and Relenza. Please read the whole thread so you know exactly what you are up against.

"WARNING Antiviral Drugs May Kill You!"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read it all the way through. It's not debunk-able.It's verified hard scientific facts. I dare anyone to even try debunking that thread.

I cite my sources it's legit research.

Sadly, threads that hard core with facts get ignored. Why? Because the trolls/disinfo peeps can't even touch it. Their brains would melt.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 3-5-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
SV40

SV40 is an abbreviation for Simian vacuolating virus 40 or Simian virus 40, a polyomavirus that is found in both monkeys and humans. Like other polyomaviruses, SV40 is a DNA virus that has the potential to cause tumors, but most often persists as a latent infection.
SV40 became a highly controversial subject after it was revealed that millions were exposed to the virus after receiving a contaminated polio vaccine

en.wikipedia.org...
www.newscientist.com...

Please take a look at the Wiki article, and BY ALL MEANS check the CITED SOURCES as most of them are highly credible.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
hmmm I posted that same info in an earlier thread today.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

FYI: its just the tip of the medical iceberg, so to speak.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What´s scary is not that our doctors are lying to us. It´s the fact that they just don´t know any better.

Half of my uncles and aunts from my mother´s side of the family are doctors. And none of them ever heard of anything wrong with vaccines, H1N1 or any of the medical conspiracies talked about in here.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd
What´s scary is not that our doctors are lying to us. It´s the fact that they just don´t know any better.

Half of my uncles and aunts from my mother´s side of the family are doctors. And none of them ever heard of anything wrong with vaccines, H1N1 or any of the medical conspiracies talked about in here.

So you are saying that these "doctors" never bothered to read the labels of the medicine they are putting into people?

Just a simple 5minute search and you can find verified documentation listing the adverse side effects known for any drug on the market.

You have to be kidding me. The doctors are not even bothering to do any research at all???

They just take whatever the Drug Corp Reps give them because they are nice guys who buy them lunch all the time??

That is scary as hell, but I am not very surprised.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

If we have any doctors or anyone in the medical field that would like to comment I would love to hear feedback on the topic.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Many people said the gov would never take dna from children at birth, without consent.

Just look up how Texas is being sued for stealing dna samples of children without consent of the parents and sending it to a lab for storage.

No conspiracy theory its real . They prick your kid right after birth on the bottom of the foot and send it to the state.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Bump darn it

right here you have cancer aids and autism
the man was the head of Merck

he said ALL vaccines are contaminated

that means that the knowledge of this goes all the way up the tree

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TaxpayersUnleashed

Alex Jones has been reporting on the DNA at birth for some times....
oh and you hear people complain that alex is too loud
www.infowars.com...
obviously He hasn't been loud enough

Star and Flag OP

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Title : Merck Scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman Admitted Presence of SV40, AIDS and Cancer Viruses in Vaccines

Link : worldtruth.tv...
edit on 5-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

top topics

join