It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Erik Prince/Blackwater Tape Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Secret Erik Prince/Blackwater Tape Exposed

rebelreports.com

On May 5... he speaks at DeVos Fieldhouse as the keynote speaker for the “Tulip Time Festival” in his hometown of Holland, Michigan.

In the speech, Prince proposed that the US government deploy armed private contractors to fight “terrorists” in Nigeria, Yemen, Somalia and Saudi Arabia, specifically to target Iranian influence. He expressed disdain for the Geneva Convention... He called those fighting the US in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan “barbarians” who “crawled out of the sewer.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just ran across this one, to address the issue of a speech scheduled May 5... refer here: Tulip Time Festival Guest Speaker. While most of us know about Blackwaters operations I am surprised to hear anything in this manner from Erik Prince.
Apparently this speech and supposed audio recording include Prince talking about placing mercenaries in Somalia, Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Nigeria

Prince painted a global picture in which Iran is “at the absolute dead center… of badness.” The Iranians, he said, “want that nuke so that it is again a Persian Gulf and they very much have an attitude of when Darius ran most of the Middle East back in 1000 BC... Iran, Prince charged, has a “master plan to stir up and organize a Shia revolt through the whole region.” Prince proposed that armed private soldiers from companies like Blackwater be deployed in countries throughout the region to target Iranian influence, specifically in Yemen, Somalia and Saudi Arabia. “The Iranians have a very sinister hand in these places,” Prince said...

Furthermore he apparently admits that Blackwater has been operating in Pakistan although they along with just about everyone else have been denying it... no big surprise there I suppose.

He also gives mention to Blackwater trained Afghans

You take these officers, these Afghans and it’s the first time in their life they’ve ever been part of something that’s first class, that works... they’re fed, the water works, there’s ammunition for their guns. Everything works... The first few days of training, we have to do ‘Intro to Toilet Use’ because a lot of these guys have never even seen a flushed toilet before.” Prince boasted: “We manage to take folks with a tribal mentality and, just like the Marine Corps does more effectively than anyone else, they take kids from disparate lifestyles across the United States and you throw them into Paris Island and you make them Marines.

When I thought this couldn't get any more entertaining to read Prince even refers to a video of training Afghans and their r-tarded looking versions of jumping jacks which immediately reminded me of a video all over youtube.

I wish I had video to show you of the hilarious jumping jacks. If you take someone that’s 25 years old and they’ve never done a jumping jack in their life—some of the convoluted motions they do it’s comical. But the transformation from day one to the end of that program, they’re very proud and they’re very capable.

... while he wishes he had video the internet does...

(PS: This video was said to be sent to a friend of the original poster by a Captain in the Marine Corp. Claim:This is a real video of a training exercise.) Not blackwater but I get the visual

He continues on discussing Katrina and his "outing" as a valuable CIA asset. Overall it was an interesting read and thought others might enjoy it.

As usual I apologize if I'm doubling up on a thread.

rebelreports.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edit: Video added.
Edit: Video Description
[edit on 3-5-2010 by Vicious Jones]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The video of them trying to do jumping jacks is hilarious.

Every one of those boys is a comic in his own right.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The video of them trying to do jumping jacks is hilarious.

Every one of those boys is a comic in his own right.

lmao

i thought I was looking at a Monty Python
movie there for a second

hahahahaha

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That video is hilarious!

Man that should be the Wikipedia example of uncoordinated!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wow. Are those Afghan soldiers? Do they work for the Ministry Of Funny Jumps?

It was like watching a group of monkeys trying to hump the same greased doorknob.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
First off, great video.

Now onto the article. Does it suprise you that mercenaries do better work than armies? Sure, the guy pushes his company a whole lot, but he's right about most things. Still, I find most of what he says pretty funny.

And as for the Pakistan comment, Pakistan doesn't even know where its own border is to protect it so Blackwater or even the army has every right to step in and control the Taliban. If Pakistan doesn't try to control what gets in and destroy the filth that gets in, and that filth attacks someone across the border, than they should be able to go in there and take them out.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

While I do agree with you in that it is not surprising that we have mercenaries all over the place fighting as the tip of the sword, I am always hazy when it comes to justifying their actions. Especially with the picture he paints of Iran. While sure you can continue to blast out the scum with badass gear, the general outcome will be the same. More pissed of people with opposing perspectives will take their shoes, its like grasping sand and the harder you grip the more it slips out. Personally I'm just waiting for the Middle East situation to blow up into WW3.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ah Erik, the pro-life murderer. I always found his support of pro-life groups laughable considering his line of work. Guess he just stops caring when the baby is born. As for his comments, I'm not shocked as I've read quite a bit about the guy. SpartanKing probably has better book suggestions than I do, so I leave it to him as I'm too damn lazy to find links. However, Prince's beliefs don't fall too far outside those of Gates so I doubt he will ever find himself in any real trouble.

new topics

top topics

join