It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan native sought in Times Square bomb case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

www.washingtonpost.com

An FBI-led Joint Terrorism Task Force on Monday took over the investigation into the failed Times Square car bombing amid growing indications that authorities are focusing on a possible international connection, U.S. officials and law enforcement sources said.Authorities were closing in on a man who they said was a naturalized U.S. citizen from Pakistan, according to a senior Obama administration official.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Not sure if this has already been posted , did a search and nothing came up so I posted.. ( A Pakistan native sought in Times Square bomb case )

The link also shows a video taken by a surveillance cam in New York Time Square , the claim made by the video , " May show bombing suspect " .

Not sure what to think about this , its all still very fresh with not much offered up as hard fact . It seems this case has a lot of questions and few answers , as one might expect in such a case I presume ?

I just hope this wasn't some type of build up to some large scale attack on Time Square .

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Didn't an Israeli terrorist group already claim responsibility?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

It was a Pakistani group. Not Israeli. Pakistani Taliban claimed they were responsible the next day. Videos are on youtube.

[edit on 3/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

What timing! How convenient! Obama has been trying to ramp up the war, and take it into Pakistan. Anybody see a false flag here? This is especially suspicious, since the bomb did not detonate.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I too herd the early reports of a Pakistan group claiming responsibility . However , these early reports were followed by a comment leading one to believe that those claims could be wrong and somewhat wishful thinking .

But seeing how the FBI is taking over the investigation , as per the news report , Pakistan loyalists seem like the targeted group after all .

I just remember watching the event live on MSNBC via my iphone to all the talking heads repeatedly make the point of stating what an " amateurish " job the hole thing was .

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Well go figure, who woud have guessed that it was another crazy muslim trying to blow something up in this world. What is up? Do they all take bomb making classes in grade school?

My quess is that this will be there revenge because South Park showed what could or could not be Mohammed in a freaking bear suit. I swear those people are like the little kid in grade school that would go crying to the teacher because you teased him for having a booger hanging from his nose.

My suggestion for South Park is to reenact "A Night in Paris (Hiton)", but using Mohammed in place of Paris. That should really piss them off.

Disclaimer: I dont find all Muslims to be blood thirsty psychopaths, just the ones that blow things and/or themselves up.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by SlickOil]

top topics

join