It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New pyramid video over moscow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ok so theres two on the page of this video. One is suppose to be a closer look. hope Im not posting sometihng redundit but hey, I searched so don't shoot me.

www.dailymotion.com...

dont know how to embed daily motion videos

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

thats really strange stuff looks like a lase beam with a pyramid pic with a reflective mirror on it

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
Ok so theres two on the page of this video. One is suppose to be a closer look. hope Im not posting sometihng redundit but hey, I searched so don't shoot me.

www.dailymotion.com...

dont know how to embed daily motion videos

I watched this video last week...it looks very CGI to me when compared to some of the others that I've watched...the other thing that has my "Spidey" senses tingling is the lack of information available on this video.
In my opinion...probably a hoax.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That was extremely eerie. Was that a helicopter circling it, shining a light on it, or was the UFO projecting some sort of beam over a very short distance? This is a story that needs to be followed up on in detail. S&F for bringing this to our attention.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Looks really fake to me. Not even a good fake

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Considering there weren’t 100’s of government vehicles surrounding the object I can only assume it’s CGI or what I feel to be more likely a large scale hologram, which would explain the two powerful beams of light shone directly on it.

Remain Vigilant

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
First and forsmost any eyewitness to this event around the area? or better yet, Webcams

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
very interesting video indeed..... Were there any other reports from Russian TV / Radio like with the last sighting ???

Unfort I guess we will have to err on the side of CGI until we can get some more evidence or witnesses to confirm that the object was indeed there....

Seems very unusual though, another pyramid floating over the Russian city....

Time will tell I guess......

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

Here you go. Listen to the people screaming, oh the horror

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Im really not sure why anyone would believe this is real. Look at the dude's upload vids: I love to hoax.....

Another triangle he just "captured"

The dude just likes to play with his CGI....thats all. And.....he subcribes to the FakingHoaxer channel

And all comments turned off of course.

Really? This is really believable to some?

[edit on May 3rd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Its bad CGI First try video why i say that its because i cant see the helicopter, only its search lights.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
it should be under HOAX

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i will never understand why people make fake ufo videos. attention whores i suppose.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Why does that one Helicopter need to keep circling a rotating Pyramid and how are those blades that loud to be recorded at such a distance you can't even fully make out the copter?

Oh wait...it's a hoax, never mind.

- Lee

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
well now I know it's a hoax.....

What is wrong with these people ??? Why in the world would you want to fake UFO's.....

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

TheFakingHoaxer on youtube has some really good fakes (many of them in HD) and quite an imagination
I especially like Into Mars orbit

Here's an interview with TheFakingHoaxer.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
That is really cool!

I would like to do something like that, but I just don't know enough about how those things work.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
HaHa well it got moved to Hoax I see. I believed it to be a hoax too but I thought I'd post it and watch the wolves devour it as usual. Good job.

The faking Hoaxer, well I guess a persons gotta have a hobby.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
HaHa well it got moved to Hoax I see. I believed it to be a hoax too but I thought I'd post it and watch the wolves devour it as usual. Good job.

The faking Hoaxer, well I guess a persons gotta have a hobby.

You believed it to be a hoax yet posted it in th A&U forum? Um.

Yeah, please do not do this. The topic has enough issues already. Why would you want to add to the ever growing issues this topic has?

How about doing some searious research on some legitimate cases instead of searching out and posting crap videos that are OBVIOUSLY fake.

Next time post these crap videos in the BTS joke section please.

Thanks.

[edit on May 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

PWNAGE!

I actually thought it was against the T&C's to knowingly post false and hoaxed material?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join