It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Usama Bin Laden Is Living Comfortably in Iran, Documentary Asserts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Just a thought, as ATS has a few members now, and if we started hammering MSM with comments/letters to editor/etc, maybe something may start to change. You only need 1 journo to get thinking and maybe, just maybe, they may try to put what the real facts are (after they yell FOX and Co ...'i quit').

Now you're talkin'. I think those efforts would be effective, only I'm an advocate of canceling subscriptions that are affiliated with the MSM in addition to inundating them with letters and comments on their forum boards. Refuse to buy their publications because they are nothing but garbage to us. All they give us are pages of lies and propaganda designed to manipulate. Are we gluttons for punishment to the point that we will PAY to let them do this to us?

Also, if you can do nothing else to help, at least spread knowledge by sharing what you've learned through the alternative media. I frequently write to the editor of my newspaper, and nearly all my letters have been printed. At least it's a way to reach people who might have no clue what's going on. True, you may not be too popular with the news you bring, but if it gets one person to open his eyes, it's worth it.

Your letters and forum posts at least let the MSM know that there's people out there who aren't gonna let this travesty slide. Be advocates for your local alternative publications. Call these guys on the lies they print and do it in a public way so everybody knows how bad it's really become.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
I know this is kind of off topic...but when did the spelling of his name change?

The way I remember it was Osama...I know you are taking it from source and all, but any explanation?

There is no "O" in arabic, only A,E,I,U.
In arabic, originally, his name is USAMA.

And, on the topic: I am sick of this whole demonization of islam.
I am pretty sure it will all come back to them. From God. As he promised.
So, let them play with fire and plan, He also plans. And He is the best of Planners.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

the 'documentary' sounds like a scrrenplay...

a prominent 'Falconer' bumping elbows with the wealthy middle-eastern
aristocrats...
an ex-CIA agent involved, upon which the movie 'Syriana' is based.

sketchy reports of bin Laden being in a secret compound since 2003?

the battle to win the minds of the masses is underway,
more propaganda to demonize Iran,
for the purpose of attacking the nuclear enrichment facilities,
with the bin Laden compound also in the cross-hairs...
(either a USA operation or a Joint usa/israeli mission, possibly 6 months out)

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom
There is no "O" in arabic, only A,E,I,U.
In arabic, originally, his name is USAMA.

And, on the topic: I am sick of this whole demonization of islam.
I am pretty sure it will all come back to them. From God. As he promised.
So, let them play with fire and plan, He also plans. And He is the best of Planners.

Thanks for clearing that up. I guess this explains the reasons for so many diverse transliterations of Arabic words to English.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Now we can say that warmongering IS in highest steam?

This is so crap... I believe more to Benazir Bhuttos statement just before she was killed by - yeah, you know it too.

Did you see what is Iranian answer?

Iran To Hold More War Games
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWretched
I am thinking this is all the US need to start a war with Iran. They did it with Afghanistan, now Iran. wait and see.

No, can't be. I thought USA, Britain and Co. are the good guys, spreading peace there?

When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!"

Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not.

When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.

When they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe;" but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say: "We are really with you: We (were) only jesting."

Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones.

(Qur'an, 2:11-15)

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Here are a few better sources and indications that at least to some degree al-qaeda is a fabrication, or at least made to look bigger and more powerful by intelligence agencies.Fake Al-Qaeda

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Your thread title says he's living in Iran but your snippet says Pakistan. Which is it?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So now we legally have "reasonable grounds" to turn Iran into a sheet of glass!

They are supplying weapons to the muppets in Gaza that are being used to kill people in Israel.

Israel have no balls to do anything about Dinnerjacket so the US should now sort them out after the 9/11 attacks that Bin Laden organised!!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Americans know Osama Bin Laden and Al-qaeda are fabricated, what the world seems not to understand is that Americans in all honesty really don't care if its fabricated, as long as its in the best interests of the US. Islamic extremist groups have now taken the name and formed new networks. Sometimes you have to give your enemy a name, having small seperate cells of extremists run around unorganized that blend with the surronding population is more difficult to fight than simply having one that does.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join