It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Usama Bin Laden Is Living Comfortably in Iran, Documentary Asserts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Usama Bin Laden Is Living Comfortably in Iran, Documentary Asserts

www.foxnews.com

Usama bin Laden gets up each morning in his dark, damp cave in northern Pakistan, gripped by fear, listening carefully for the telltale sound of a drone that is searching for him...

Usama bin Laden gets up each morning in his dark, damp cave in northern Pakistan, gripped by fear, listening carefully for the telltale sound of a drone that is searching for him. His isolation is almost complete. Only a few trusted associates know where he is, and they visit rarely -- bringing food and news, but careful not to fall into a routine. There is no radio or other electronic device whose signal might
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
And so it begins... saying Iran is hiding Bin Laden, which has probably been dead since end of 2001...

Not to mention the difference sunni/shia...

Or the whole Al-Qaeda campaign against Iran...

More Fox News government war propaganda. It serves three purposes : saying Bin Laden is still alive, saying he's in Iran and blaming Obama for being weak against Iran and giving shelter to terrorists...

This whole thing is utter BS.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have considered this for some time, and regardless of political reason's and or rhetoric, I believe it may very well be true. Although I am going off intuition, not FOX News. it just seem's to be the perfect place for him to be, if alive still. after all isn't a large portion of his extended family living there? He would be able to continue his rant's and be in no danger whatsoever, due to the blanket that Iran has over any US intel coming out of there. If the FBI can hide people here, why couldn't the Iranian's be able to secret away OBL very easily. They probably see him as a very useful tool, and at the very worst, if he becomes too much of a liability, they can turn him in and collect the reward money......

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I know this is kind of off topic...but when did the spelling of his name change?

The way I remember it was Osama...I know you are taking it from source and all, but any explanation?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
To the OP: So a privately, non-government funded or tied documentary proves that we will attack Iran because the documentary makers believe he's there....yeah that makes sense.
Not to mention I haven't seen this mentioned on actual Television, but only on a website that is reporting about *shock* a documentary with little proof.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by yellowcard]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

I've posted these links many, many times here. Looks like I'll have to do it again.
Osama bin Laden: A Dead Nemesis Perpetuated by the US Government
CIA: Al Qaeda is a Complete Fabrication
BBC Report: Al-Qaeda Never Existed

Osama Bin Laden is dead and "al-qaeda" never existed and still doesn't. Just another weak attempt to find a reason to attack Iran. Its getting pathetic...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91
reply to post by freetree64

I've posted these links many, many times here. Looks like I'll have to do it again.
Osama bin Laden: A Dead Nemesis Perpetuated by the US Government
CIA: Al Qaeda is a Complete Fabrication
BBC Report: Al-Qaeda Never Existed

Osama Bin Laden is dead and "al-qaeda" never existed and still doesn't. Just another weak attempt to find a reason to attack Iran. Its getting pathetic...

Again, so how exactly does a rogue documentary that isn't at all government funded have to do with the government wanting to attack Iran? That's like saying since Michael Moore's "documentary" calling for Capitalism to be destroyed means Obama and all news outlets that reported on it are totally on board.
Seriously people, get a grip on reality. Then there are still some documentaries that claim Hitler was still alive, I guess that mean that we wanted to bomb Iceland or wherever those documentaries claimed he went to.

Seriously, totally laughable.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

It might not have been funded by the government, but they can certainly use it to their advantage. When the MSM picks up on something like this it can lead to public support for war, because most people are ignorant and believe what they see on TV.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sure he is lol, i swear people these day's don't have any brain cell's left. It is a sad world that we leave to are children.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ok. he's not in Iran, he's dead....right?? And if I let you dictate what I should or should not believe, than I'm as dead as he is.... so for that reason, I'll stick to my opinion, and choose to believe whatever I want regardless of "my grip" on reality or not... I'll be back when this resolved.... if ever

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by yellowcard

It might not have been funded by the government, but they can certainly use it to their advantage. When the MSM picks up on something like this it can lead to public support for war, because most people are ignorant and believe what they see on TV.

Most people also believe outlandish conspiracy theories with no basis on reality; if the U.S. government and MSM use this documentary (which they won't) to attack Iran (which they might) then I'll eat my hat. Until that day (which will never come) I'll continue to insist that this little theory doesn't even make sense.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

en.wikipedia.org...

This would tell us why the Iranian president is acting so cocky lately. If you believe the Osama Bin Laden is a real person and not part of the CIA.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Okay, some say the documentary is not government sponsored.

Neither is the ADL, but boy oh boy do they push the government rhetoric.

edit to fix gramma, I know, it is a whole 2 sentences.

[edit on 5/3/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

while i agree with ur point that this will be used
to get us to invade Iran. I have to wonder about
your other statement about Al Queda ???

This last video we saw from that Taliban
leader, the one that was dead for a month
then came back alive. He used the word
Al Queda in it a couple times. If they didn't exist
why did he mention them ???? U got that article from BBC
a MSM outlet and we all know MSM lies, do we not???

We sit here night after night trying to figure out
what the hell is going on in this world by piecing
together sniplets of info here and there from sources
that are less credible than a politician. Why is that??
We are so bombarded with false info, it's hard to tell
what's a lie and what's the truth anymore.

It looks like their strategy is working cuz
none of us believe the same things and are
agreeable on a common truth.

I feel like some lab rat in a psy-ops facility.
Can I have my crumbs for today????

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Ahh ok thank you! I'm guess I'm being lazy tonight, I could have done that myself I reckon.

I've just never seen a major news source use that spelling. Sorry for the derail OP

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

bet u find John McCain's name
on the donor list !!!!
lmao

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Ok, here's your crumb's... now please navigate this maze

snakejacobs.net...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

edit to fix gramma, I know, it is a whole 2 sentences.

[edit on 5/3/2010 by endisnighe]

A lone documentary isn't the same as a lobbying group

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ATSers,

Do you consider the effort is worthwhile to sign up to foxnews and other MSM sites just so that we can all comment on the ethics of MSM Journalists and the lack of ballsy real news.

Perhaps if enough people got in there and started bagging there GOVT Paid news stories......

I know that 99.9% of ATSers comments would be 'moderated' on the MSM News sites, but then at least some more jobs may be available just to filter out our rants.

If we keep asking them how their journalists can get up and look at themselves in the morning and their lack of ethics, maybe some of them may start looking at trying to provide some REAL news (even if they moonlight on other independant news sites)..

Just a thought, as ATS has a few members now, and if we started hammering MSM with comments/letters to editor/etc, maybe something may start to change. You only need 1 journo to get thinking and maybe, just maybe, they may try to put what the real facts are (after they yell FOX and Co ...'i quit').

At least its an idea (i comment on some newspaper sites where i can). we all here occasionally get on the same page regarding events happening, but to leave that soley here on ATS... We can have our own protest marches via the web and pound out some comments instead of pounding the streets.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This just came up on News.com.au
B in Laden Living a relaxed life in Iran

I am thinking this is all the US need to start a war with Iran. They did it with Afghanistan, now Iran. wait and see. If this documentary proves what the US intelligence could not, then this will be the excuse they need to attack Iran, unless they give up Bin Laden, which they probably don't have anyway!

Interesting times ahead!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join