It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conan O Brien skit pissed off Illuminati/Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
A few months ago I noticed this video along with somebody's opinion that this may be the reason Conana O Brien was suddenly ousted from NBC. It may have started with this video. The establishment may not have liked it and so tried to get rid of Conan.

If anything, I'm glad only because, this hints that my favorite former late night host is probably not an evil irish freemason.

The establishment probably saw this skit and thought, Oh no big name Conan, a birther? We can't let it happen, so they let him go. Fearing any more such skits would influence the masses and wake them up, perhaps?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Conan O brien makes fun of politicians all the time, I don't see why this time would piss off the "illuminati"

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

A big name celebrity pushing for Obama to show his Birth Certificate? I think so. Because the last thing they want is for big names to support the cause. That is the last thing they want. The more of them behind it. The more the state run media is forced to cover it.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
That skit is what's called "satire". If anything, it seems to make fun of the so-called "birthers". Not lend them credence. I think your hypothesis is a stretch at best.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think the OP is on to something here. Loved the video.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
i heard somewhere before that
a lot of truths are spoken in jest.
And it does apply here

thanks for the video

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Of course, Obama is calling "fowl!"

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Considering that sketch aired October 1, 2009, five months before Conan's last show, I doubt there's any connection.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The reason Conan was ousted was because his ratings were crap and so were Leno's. NBC went back to the way it was, except Conan got totally screwed. He's going to TBS, I believe, with a new show.

top topics

join