It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadhafi: "Switzerland State Mafia Murdered +7000 Bank Account Holders"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Libyan leader puts out harsh words and accusations against Switzerland...

Interview With Libyan Leader Moammar Gadhafi: 'Switzerland Should Be Dissolved As A State'

Gadhafi: Money is laundered on a grand scale in Switzerland. Anyone who robs a bank later invests the money in Switzerland. Anyone who evades taxes goes to Switzerland. Anyone who wants to deposit money in secret accounts goes to Switzerland. And a large number of owners of such secret accounts have died under mysterious circumstances.

SPIEGEL: Excuse me?

Gadhafi: Yes, Switzerland is behind it all.

SPIEGEL: Don't Libyans also have secret accounts in Switzerland?

Gadhafi: Yes, there are also Libyans who have such accounts, and many of them have also died in unexplained ways. All around the world, the families of these people are going to sue Switzerland. And one more thing: Switzerland is the only country that allows euthanasia. Why does only Switzerland do that?

SPIEGEL: Medical euthanasia is also legal in the Netherlands. And, it cannot go unmentioned that Libya has previously had citizens killed abroad who were said to be disloyal.

Gadhafi: But we are talking now about Switzerland. It is possible that among the Libyans who you are asking about - and who died abroad - there were also some who died because they had secret accounts in Switzerland.

SPIEGEL: And you are seriously maintaining that Switzerland as a state ordered the killing of these people?

Gadhafi: The investigations will show this. And this brings me back once again to the phenomenon of assisted suicide. A large number of people have been deliberately eliminated under this pretext. Switzerland maintains that these individuals expressed the desire to take their lives. But in reality it was done to get at their money. More than 7,000 people have died like this. I am thus calling for Switzerland to be dissolved as a state. The French part should go to France, the Italian part to Italy and the German part to Germany. Even Ayman al-Zawahiri …

SPIEGEL: … Osama bin Laden's deputy …

Gadhafi: … took al-Qaeda's money to Switzerland, where it is still located. Switzerland finances terrorism.

SPIEGEL: Once again: Even if all of this were as you say - why did this never bother you before?

Gadhafi: We had already noticed that money is laundered in Switzerland and people die in unexplained ways. But recently Switzerland has given itself away.

freeinternetpress.com...

More interesting statements also in this article, recomended. But first time ever I hear about state murders done by Swiss government against account holders. (If not counting happenings in WW2) Gadhafi really throws ATS stuff in the air here!

Do we have anything to back or debunk his claims?

He is talking about investigations - by them or by whom there is investigations from these claims? Sorry that journalist didnt ask this...

[edit on 3-5-2010 by JanusFIN]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is some serious stuff if he really said these things.

Those in denial will claim hes a lunatic ranting, but in reality he is the leader of a actual nation (therefore more important than any poster's opinions here anyways).

His opinion has more ground on the world stage than anyone here. That is my point.

If what he said is true, and in some context it may be, although in other context it may not be (therefore half-truths); than we are dealing with some major inconsistencies here.

Like who does Gadhafi work for?? He must work for TPTB (whom also control Switzerland BTW); because if he did not work for them, and they truly had the power he claims they do, than he would be dead too.

Logic indicates he would be dead by now. Thus he MUST work for them too.

So his comments have an agenda. 100%

What is that Agenda??

Let us see what the ATSers think!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
well one thing I know for sure that he's
telling the truth about is the euthanasia
part. There was even a thread here on
ATS about it not too long ago.

You might remember the one about finding
over 300 urns of cremated remains found
under the water. All quietly hushed
afterward.

So I know some of it is true.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This is some serious stuff if he really said these things.

Those in denial will claim hes a lunatic ranting, but in reality he is the leader of a actual nation (therefore more important than any poster's opinions here anyways).

His opinion has more ground on the world stage than anyone here. That is my point.

If what he said is true, and in some context it may be, although in other context it may not be (therefore half-truths); than we are dealing with some major inconsistencies here.

Like who does Gadhafi work for?? He must work for TPTB (whom also control Switzerland BTW); because if he did not work for them, and they truly had the power he claims they do, than he would be dead too.

Logic indicates he would be dead by now. Thus he MUST work for them too.

So his comments have an agenda. 100%

What is that Agenda??

Let us see what the ATSers think!

he would know they would try to kill him. so he would go it to hiding and take as many precautions as he can.
But, why tell them before you have all the evidence you need?

top topics

join