It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all the Elites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Where is the Application Form to become an elite or elite agent? I want to sign up!

Considering how 95% of the people here are elites, and that the whole website is an elite website.

Once again, someone please send me the form.

EDIT: I really want to join. Listen, forget conspiracies, I know all the elite and Illuminati ways of superior thinking. Trust me, I know EXACTLY what I am saying. All my thoughts are outside the box and EXACTLY how elites would think. I am a great actor in this pitiful world. Ok, I either become an elite or I blow up this whole worthless planet. How about that?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by dave2770]

Second EDIT: I have Illuminate Bloodline, far more than anyone in this world, believe me.

Third EDIT: Once again, there comes a point that even if someone sounds stupid, if he grantees you 100% of what he is saying, then you must listen. I am at that point. Send me the Application.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dave2770

You either or, or or not...........depending upon your blood line.

Wake the frake up, if you have not been contacted or "instructed" you are one of "us' a commoner.

get over yourself.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Wake the frake up, if you have not been contacted or "instructed" you are one of "us' a commoner.

get over yourself.

On ATS, I can not confirm if you are an elite or not.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

What does that mean?

"or, or or not" ??????

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon

What does that mean?

"or, or or not" ??????

Should not mention this, but yesterday I am sure I posted a thread saying that ATS is not reliable, and that ALL conspiracies are pointless to read, even if true. That thread got removed because I also mentioned that most people here are elites.

I am assuming this will get erased also. I dont get why it would get erased, if it is "supposedly" not true.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Learn how to be narcissistic and heartless. Get a degree and make a lot of connections; get a job at American Express, Citibank, B of A, and work your way up.

Eventually you will have a lot of money and can easily fit in with all the other people PRETENDING to be elite

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Learn how to be narcissistic and heartless. Get a degree and make a lot of connections; get a job at American Express, Citibank, B of A, and work your way up.

Eventually you will have a lot of money and can easily fit in with all the other people PRETENDING to be elite

Most or All CEOS of Corps are elites.

How can a CORP(A dictatorship), not be owned by an elite?

Whoah. Your sneaky, but I can sense that there is more than 80% chance that you yourself are an elite, or an agent, and I can prove it. I am 100% sure you are in fact, but I guess you won since I cant do anything about it. To anyone that is actually not an elite here on this website, the elite beat you every time when you sit and do nothing, THEY have CONDITIONED you to react this way, to just be to lazy or hopeless to get your butt up and attack.

top topics

join