<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I observed a hash or two.

It's interesting but:

1. I don't like to run
2. I'd rather take my time with beer

My friend is big on it. He claimed that the women who participated often went topless after a few drinks.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Just stay miserable then and wallow in your pathetic conspiracy theories.
We will just continue have fun.
No Hasher that I know (and I know a fair few) wants to rule the world, take over governments and destroy humanity, or f**k children.
Hell we don't even have nukes, just beer cans.
We just have fun, drink beer and be happy.
So I say to you - Continue to have a miserable life.
Not being happy is obviouslynot something you aspire to.

Still going with the personal attacks, I see.
Were your parents bullies? Did you not get enough love and affection at home? It honestly seems as though you're a textbook case of someone who's been damaged and doomed to continue the cycle.
Yes, I HAD a miserable life when I was friends with people like you.
I didn't accuse anyone of having sex with children.
I did point out where things are done in front of children from hashers' own accounts. I have pointed out that some truly disturbing songs are sung about having sex with children and babies. I have also pointed out that hashers have admitted on H3 websites (Flying Booger's in particular) that children have been to parties where sex acts are performed in front of them.
I won't go into what happens to dogs at these parties. Been to Camp Hedon?
Isn't Wackenhut the usual security company that's hired to watch over these parties?

Since I find many hash activities disturbing, I don't call myself a whore or trash, humiliate myself in public, don't yell out vulgar things to "civvies" to cause them to feel uncomfortable, can have a few drinks without stripping down, and don't perform sex acts with and in front of my friends, then I suppose I have a miserable life. I'll drink to that.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
This is the last time I'm going to visit this thread. Go ahead and continue to slam me or whatever else you feel inclined to do as it appears to be the typcial hash trademark behavior.

I knew it was too good to be true,

But you're right, whatever we post will not convince you otherwise because it's all true. You've found us out. We are a secret organization trying to destroy the world's morals. And get drunk and have fun.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join