It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event leading to Disclosure coming this year!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Oliver is missing the point about Buzz Aldrin...

But definitely star for providing that info NightVision.

Here is the deal:

Either Buzz is part of the new false flag of aliens...

Or he is part of a general push towards disclosure.(not to mention the fed up Russians)

I do not see any alternative.

Keep in mind he is part of the Ancient Aliens documentary on History Channel...

Is History Channel just part of NWO propaganda like Fox to get fundamentalists to think aliens are coming through stargates to fulfill biblical prophecy? BTW I was atheist before stumbling upon quantum mechanics, mushies, and theosophy 2 years ago in what I can only term a 'great awakening'.

It has been the hardest hitting documentary I have EVER seen on History Channel. Most of the time they are slow and never provide anything substantial. But this one is different. 10 hours of prime time...

Still 4 hours to go and they save the best for last

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Hold on, do not put words in my mouth, please. I have never said that I have classified world changing information.

Then what, precisely, is confirmation – coming from ESA - of Phobos being an alien space ship then? Tittle tattle?

I don't have any classified photos…Please don't make stuff up.

I’m not making things up. You said:

I wish I could post here the pictures as proof, but then I would have to expose the person from who I have obtained the information

so you have said you have photgraphs.

…recordings or documents, I never have said to have any.

No, but you did say you have important information from an official source:

If you have been following Richard C. Hoagland lately then you know what I am talking about and he was right. A friend of mine from the agency has just confirmed it and it is planned for this autumn. I can't be more specific, though I have all the details.

I have the proof for what I have said regarding the event in my inbox, I could proove it if I was forced to,

I didn't want to put away too much information without exposing everything or who I got it from

I am willing to, without giving much away and compromising the event, openly say that the information I have was provided to me yesterday by a friend who works as a scientist at ESA.

Nobody ever stated I will post the actual email which made me start this thread in the first place. Those are two different emails.

you want me to post another screengrab, this time of the email revealing the actual information which made me start this thread? Hm, ok, in that case you won't mind it will be all blacked out, will you?

I could take my videocamera and film how I open the "secret" email and what's in it,

I have recieved some information from a person in ESA, a friend as mentioned in the OP, again through email, which made me start this thread.

this new email from this thread, nor that I will be making a screengrab of it, since there would be nothing to see. It would be all blacked out, because it is full of information.

That’s pretty clear, isn’t it?

So, the ball is still in your court. Either post the information, or admit it the whole thing is a sham.

Other threads have been locked for less than this.

Oh, and it’s nice to see that you’ve included an escape clause, albeit a ridiculous one:

If I gave out the precise date, what will be disclosed, by whom and where - it could very well be that the event for some odd paranormal reason doesn't take place and that I do not want.

I haven't said anything yet…

Really? Have you actually read the above quotes?

…and even if I did, there are so many people doing this, not only on ATS, that hardly anyone would believe me anyway. So just maybe, it was all a waste of space of space and time on ATS and this thread should get deleted, since there is no real outcome?

And there we have it; if everyone else can make things up, so can I.

Disclosure isn’t a game to be played with, Cybernet.

For the majority, it is hugely significant, almost a desire that cannot be fulfilled.

For some, such as yourself it seems, it appears to be nothing more than role-playing.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well, yes and no. Thanks for the email. You can't be naive to think he will tell you it hosts ET life. He did write you however:

The term 'Structures' must be interpreted as 'internal structures of Phobos', such as layering inside the subsurface etc...

Hollow means here that Phobos is porous, there are some voids inside.

In the reply I recieved originally he said the porousity is about 30%. Not stating the obvious here, I don't want to argue with you, but think about those two lines for a second as to what I am trying to hint here from the beginning...

[edit on 9/5/10 by Cybernet]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

To be honest, I think Buzz is with Obama, ie on the good side for Disclosure.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I have to admit one thing - collecting those quotes was good work. Yes, I did say that I have important information, that is true. Well, the thing is of course, they don't have to say literally it is an alien spaceship, though that would be the ultimate and ideal plan. The escape clause isn't silly. It has happened to me and I am sure many others that if you speak about something, presumably secret, it usually- not always, doesn't end up the way it should. Disclosure is a game played. Not by me, but by the power that be at the top. I take it very seriously, it's a thing which needs to happend and is way past due, I just didn't felt like saying everything about what I know about this particular event, since it then wouldn't be much of a surprise. But ok, since you have kindly asked, I will tell you at least something. I won't tell you where it will happen, when or what kind of event it will be, but I can tell you a few things they will be talking about: subsurface, geology, temperatures, interior. Mind you that's just a handful of a dozen issues they will be adressing. Happier now?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I have my fingers crossed...

Kevin Barrett and Benjamin Fulford, perhaps some others, have suggested that high levels of our military know that 9/11 was an inside job, and that they will not follow Israel into Iran.

If Obama sides with them, and I hope so, then we might really be seeing some developments.

KB blog here

Duff, editor of Veterans' Today and self-styled key source for leaks from high-level US military figures, told me last week that more and more US officers are aware of and unhappy about Israel's 9/11 false-flag attack on America and continuing Mossad sponsorship of such follow-up false-flag events as the underwear bombing escapade. He added that Obama has sided with the generals against the Israelis, who, he says, are trying to cover their 9/11 tracks through a "flight forward" into a wider Mideast war, presumably one ignited by another big false-flag attack on America.

At least I think Fulford said something like that... I seem to remember. Also, all the Guardians of the Free Republic action lately IMO was darn near the closest thing to a peaceful coup I can imagine.

All that would certainly pave the way for disclosure, if something comes from it.

We can hope.

edit to add: Oh yeah, I checked my U2U... and nothing there ha...

[edit on 9-5-2010 by beebs]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Hi beebs, thanks for your optimism. I havent't sent it yet as I was replying here around 2am and was tired, but no matter. Thanks for reminding me, I'm working on it now. Check your U2U soon.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I have to admit one thing - collecting those quotes was good work. Yes, I did say that I have important information, that is true.

I have a lot of patience when it comes to investigating wild claims on ATS; pulling out most of the quotes that countered your later statements is only a small achievement.

Not forgetting that you openly denied having photos, despite you already having said you did, and noticing that you edited out the “That is science fiction” reply from the copy-and-paste of the ESA email is another.

Both of those actions point towards a certain type of disingenuousness on your part, and I don't forget that sort of thing.

Well, the thing is of course, they don't have to say literally it is an alien spaceship, though that would be the ultimate and ideal plan.

I can’t see the logic there.

Are you inferring that the ESA might hint at an idea they are considering that it may be unnatural?

Hold on a minute; you have already said, quite clearly, that Hoagland is correct. Isn’t he saying – and correct me here if I’m wrong - that Phobos is a derelict space ship/artificial moon/alien artifact?

If the ESA state, even in the most obscure manner, that Phobos has been formed via non-natural means, then that automatically means that it is the product of extraterrestrial intelligence because it certainly isn’t ours, is it?.

So any declaration from them is disclosure, isn’t it? So why prevaricate as to what Phobos is, if they know it’s alien?

As Spock says: illogical, Captain.

The escape clause isn't silly. It has happened to me and I am sure many others that if you speak about something, presumably secret, it usually- not always, doesn't end up the way it should.

Yes it is silly. In fact, it’s ridiculous. You’re ignoring the distinct likelihood that most whistleblower/channeled information is false in the first place. How can a fabrication do anything but not come true? Remember the whole GFL/Blossom Goodchild fiasco?

The sad but all too human fact is that despite these prophecies constantly failing, there is always an excuse as to why. And those failures hardly ever dent the faith of unquestioning believers.

Read this and enlighten your self: en.wikipedia.org...

Disclosure is a game played. Not by me, but by the power that be at the top. I take it very seriously, it's a thing which needs to happend and is way past due, I just didn't felt like saying everything about what I know about this particular event, since it then wouldn't be much of a surprise.

And you have the cheek you say that you’re not playing with us? This thread is becoming the equivalent of a black hole that’s sucking the logic out of your posts. Read that quote above very carefully.

In one sentence you state take disclosure seriously, then in the same breath say that you don’t feel like revealing information that will lead to it.

Regardless of that little faux pas, you also think that we’re going to be surprised when this whole “event” happens?

You’ve already told us Hoagland is right and that an official space agency is about to instigate disclosure of extraterrestrial existence! How can it be a surprise anymore!!

Logic, logic, logic, Cybernet. If you’re going to try and convince anyone you’re telling the truth, follow the story through and iron out any imperfections before you write it down.

But ok, since you have kindly asked, I will tell you at least something. I won't tell you where it will happen, when or what kind of event it will be, but I can tell you a few things they will be talking about: subsurface, geology, temperatures, interior. Mind you that's just a handful of a dozen issues they will be adressing.

Let’s get this completely clear; you’re persisting with the assertion that you have in your possession substantiating information regarding the extraterrestrial provenance of Mars’s moon Phobos, and that this information – which includes photographs and precise details of their findings which are the direct result of European funding to the sum of 3.6 billion Euro in 2009 - has been passed to you from the European Space Agency by one of their employees without their permission, and you are now posting allusions as to the contents of this information publically on Above Top Secret?

If that’s the truth, how do you think it’d sit with the ESA’s lawyers, not only that, but with the owners of this site as you have now used ATS as an outlet for declaring you have this ill-gotten material, thus possibly implicating them, by association and as facilitators, in any legal comeback?

Happier now?

No.

Answer me this: are you a member of the Ashtar Galactic Command, Galactic Family of Light, or any such “love and light” organization?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thank you Beamish. Very well said on all counts. If the mods had paid any attention to this thread it would've been locked by now, on the sheer premise that Cybernet has been found misleading, and contradictory with his own statements. The only way to end this thread is to either ignore it, or make a formal request to lock it. In addition to that, you may want to add Cybernet to your 'all show/no go' list of users to watch for.

The game is up Cybernet, we found your source, and he himself verified that you are presenting misleading and false data. IF you did have any legally sensitive substantial data, you could've given it to the ATS staff before posting to verify it and win yourself some credibility. Now your posts just appear foolish.

The sad part is, your posts have now become the chum of ATS. Chewed up and eaten before anyone even knows they exist.

Do yourself and everyone a favor and SOURCE threads from now on. If you continue to post misleading/false/alarmist/unsubstantiated threads on ATS, you will be banned. Period.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by NightVision]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Thank you Beamish. Very well said on all counts.

My pleasure.

If the mods had paid any attention to this thread it would've been locked by now, on the sheer premise that Cybernet has been found deceitful, and contradictory with his own statements.

I’m pretty sure the Mods are watching this thread, as they do all others. However, though I wonder as to why they allow such threads to continue, it has to be remembered that it is not within their remit to investigate members’ posts for lies and deliberate hoaxes.

Unless posted claims are blindingly stupid, that’s down to the other member’s to discover and point out.

Cybernet has been proven to have bent the truth in his posts, but whether that constitutes him being punished, I don’t know. It is against the T&C’s to knowingly post false information, and he should remember that.

As to locking; a recent thread by ATS member AstroAstronomer was locked pending him proving who he says he was – a member of NASA. Mind you, that thread was immeasurably superior to this one, as its contents was seriously believable.

I still think that Cybernet should receive a word in his ear from the Mods as to his claims – and maybe he already has. Who knows?

It does seem that he isn’t interested in posting on this thread; he’s been on ATS in the past fifteen minutes.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Cybernet, You expressed concerns that if you showed us your 'proof' the event might not happen for 'paranormal' reasons but all you need to do is prove that the event is GOING to happen.
You can't do that though can you? because you don't have proof of anything and nothing is going to happen. Your entire story is a complete crock of **** and amounts to nothing more than an extremely pathetic attention grab.
Put up or shut up.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If a persons existence has become posting misleading and basicly skewered facts for attention. (I assume).... And even that fails for them.. Is there a word for this level of embarassment and humiliation?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
If a persons existence has become posting misleading and basicly skewered facts for attention. (I assume).... And even that fails for them.. Is there a word for this level of embarassment and humiliation?

yes...

BANNED.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
FYI: Cybernet has just added me as a foe here at ATS. I guess that was his way of responding to all the information requests he was getting on this thread all day. I mean, why respond when you can just start making a list of enemies?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

No, that was a way how to respond precisely to you in particular and nobody else. You do not know how to behave, that's all. Out of all the people who responded in this thread you are the only person who I have a serious problem with, because of how you act from the beginning. Just by reading your posts one can tell your ego is very high and the value of your posts is zero. Beamish is at least constructive and really tries to argue back in a more serious way, you only spam and shout like a baby.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
My my i just said in my introduction thread how angry some posters are and the first thread i go in BAM.

As for disclosure coming im still waiting been like this for years.

The closest we ever got to disclosure was with the disclosure project and we know what happened there.

One day it will happen i hope in my lifetime.

Keith

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet

Just by reading your posts one can tell your ego is very high and the value of your posts is zero.

Forget about my ego for a second. Why don't you address the countless requests from others for you to come clean? Speaking of value, please show me one iota of value in this entire thread. Starting a rant against me seems a fitting last ditch effort to distract attn. away from the truth.

Beamish is at least constructive and really tries to argue back in a more serious way, you only spam and shout like a baby.

...and what did Beamish get for his constructive efforts?

more smoke and mirrors from you.

Please refer to page 6 of this thread. I pointed out the 7 traits of a hoaxed thread. I found it to be highly useful and informational and constructive. I hope you do as well.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by NightVision]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

...and what did Beamish get for his constructive efforts?

more smoke and mirrors from you.

I have to agree with NightVision here, Cybernet, you have systematically avoided the points I raised in my last few posts.

That doesn’t point towards you actually wanting disclosure.

In fact, it has all the hallmarks of you not having the answers at all. I’d love for you to prove me wrong on that.

I might be on several ignore lists because of my healthily skeptical stance towards the more unlikely scenarios we read about on ATS, but I am more than willing to have my opinion changed.

Can you change it, Cybernet?

I’ll ask you one last simple question, and it’s not a difficult one to reply to; what does your “friend” in the ESA think of you opening a thread based on his leaks on the world’s biggest conspiracy site?

And something for you to ponder on, if there is a grain of truth in your story; has it ever occurred that you’ve deliberately been fed false information, just to see what you do with it?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Hello, I apologize in advance if this OP will look chaotic, but I've just learned something stunning just a few minutes ago and I had to share this ASAP. I can't (or rather don't want to risk it) give away many details, just to make sure nothing interrupts the event, but it is regarding Mars and [guess the second object which will be of main interest] and it will happen later this year. If you have been following Richard C. Hoagland lately then you know what I am talking about and he was right. A friend of mine from the agency has just confirmed it and it is planned for this autumn. I can't be more specific, though I have all the details. I hope you can understand that. But the important thing here is - it will happen! We are living in the times of revelations and this will be one of them. And once it happens, things will start spinning like an avalanche. If you have been following events in the past two years, you know how rapidly the rate of giving out information on ET/UFO's to the public has accelerated, just look at the last 6 months... People who waited for Disclosure/Official contact will finally get (in time) what they were hoping for, the world will become a better place hopefully. Given the fact this event in autumn will take place, it is highly probable we are on a timeline where the first civilization we make official contact with later on, will be the Martians (and the Andromedans/Pleadians. We shall see.
Peace, Love, Light!

[edit on 3/5/10 by Cybernet]

1. Just by enlightening us to the pending disclosure aren't you risking delaying it or stopping it alltogether?

2. What AGENCY is your friend with.

3. Richard C. Hoagland? He's been debunked hundreds of times. Why should he have any credibility?

4. I haven't seen the governments giving out more information on ET's and UFO's. Did I miss it? Wouldn't that technically be disclosure?

5.Why Autumn?

6. Now AntrhaAndromeda is a full blown alien, he agrees with you. So that's like gospel right there.

7. ZeusAdam says the Martian's are having pregnant days and that they gave him a staph infection. Will they fix it?

Just for reference my friends at the agency say disclosure isn't immenent, they totally blame you for delaying it until the year2398.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

6. Now AntrhaAndromeda is a full blown alien, he agrees with you. So that's like gospel right there.

I'm sorry, where did I agree with him? I did make reference to a possibility of something happening in the Sept./Oct. time frame, but I don't quite remember agreeing with with the OP.

The reality here is that what my mother was referring to isn't quite the same as the Phobos thing. I think I also said it prolly wouldn't happen anyway. Which is too bad, because a controlled disclosure is one of the best hopes TPTB have to keep control over you Humans. Fortunately they aren't smart enough to realize that, which will allow a "wildcard" disclosure.

By the way ... what happened to the Raman test?

Etharzi od Oma

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join