It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event leading to Disclosure coming this year!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Im a relatively new member to the ATS community. A quick response would be appreciated.How often do these "disclosure" threads come up?

It seems a lot of people predict this sort of thing. It always boggles my mind, how can someone do this with a straight face, "I know this, this and that, but I cant tell you exactly what I know, but you should trust me because I say so..."
I mean ... Most ATSers have graduated 3rd grade, right?

The entertainment value is priceless though.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
If you do a quick check you will see how many immenient disclosure threads there have on this site. All wrong. All delusional. Please tell me why your one is different. Please tell me why your information is correct.

Infact Cybernet, why don't you just put up or shut up.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Taikun

Hello Taikun, and welcome to ATS.

A quick response would be appreciated.How often do these "disclosure" threads come up?

Oh, once or twice a week? It varies.

Some continue into hundreds of pages; once the thread starter gets a “following”, then a thread can gain an unstoppable impetus of its own.

But, more often that not, unquestioning believers blame skeptical believers for trying to derail threads.

Critical thinking isn’t always popular.

It may seem that Cybernet has been stomped upon from on high, but he should realize – and you should learn – that ATS isn’t just full of swallowers. Lots of us will want to chew over a subject before we accept any facts it purports.

Often, examining some new information or claims of information, you discover something that really shouldn’t be in there in the first place.

Hopefully it gets resolved mutually, and with decent discussion. In some cases (here), it is forced into two opposing camps and nothing gets done.

The entertainment value is priceless though.

It may be now, but give it a few years. Then it’ll become frustrating.

Seeing a subject that you consider hugely important constantly reduced to the realms of fantastical speculation rapidly becomes wearisome.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Infact Cybernet, why don't you just put up or shut up.

No, no, no! Please don’t encourage him to shut up!

It’s perfectly plausible that significant information can fall into irresponsible hands.

If he has been given unreleased information that will – at last – confirm alien life at least existed, then all our searching and hoping will not have been in vain.

He owes it to the world to publish this information.

It is not his.

It is ours.

Deliberately restricting the release of information that could only benefit the world is exactly what TPTB are constantly accused of. I’m sure Cybernet wouldn’t want to be charged with that misdeed.

If, on the other hand, he walks away from this thread under the pretence of being upset by the more skeptical amongst us without revealing this data, then we can pretty much assume two things;

he is an unwitting dis-information agent

he was lying.

The ball is in his court.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

It’s perfectly plausible that significant information can fall into irresponsible hands.

Beamish, I admire your ability to endure our OP. But the truth is, if he really wanted this info. out to the world, all he had to do was give it to the ATS staff and have them verify it, and/or release it. No. This is all about deeper issues. Issues people like you and I had resolved upon entering grade school. At the end of the day, you stop feeling angry and all you can do is feel pity. Imagine waking up every day, staring deep into the pink milk of your cereal bowl feeling so empty, that getting a return email from anyone is reason to celebrate.

7 pages.

Still nothing.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by NightVision]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Beamish, I admire your ability to endure our OP. But the truth is, if he really wanted this info. out to the world, all he had to do was give it to the ATS staff and have them verify it, and/or release it.

I always try and see the best in people, even if I criticize their methodology. I guess that makes me a sucker sometimes…

I’m assuming that we are now persona non gratis by now and on Cybernet’s ignore list.

If that’s the case, then it says it all, doesn’t it?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
My, my I have no patience for this, but I'm a sucker for putting hoaxers in a tight spot.

OP, produce the email or I will contact your source, Olivier Witasse (yes, there's only ONE Mars Express Project Scientist... oops!), and find out for myself if any such information was provided to anyone this week. If there is a whistleblower and you don't fess up before the night is through I'm sure this disclosure won't happen because the ESA will be looking through their email records and firing that guy, so to defend your position (and possibly his job) now you need to come clean with everything you claim to know.

I'm so tired of the Blossom Goodchild's and David Wilcock's of this world. So, OP, put up or find out what it's like to be shut up.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thank you Proto!~Just sent Olivier an email from me as well. We will get to the bottom of this one way or another. Details forthcoming as they arrive.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by NightVision]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think that disclosure will happen before the South Africa World Cup final. If the final is actually ever reached. Could be a possibolity?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
My, my I have no patience for this, but I'm a sucker for putting hoaxers in a tight spot.

OP, produce the email or I will contact your source, Olivier Witasse (yes, there's only ONE Mars Express Project Scientist... oops!), and find out for myself if any such information was provided to anyone this week. If there is a whistleblower and you don't fess up before the night is through I'm sure this disclosure won't happen because the ESA will be looking through their email records and firing that guy, so to defend your position (and possibly his job) now you need to come clean with everything you claim to know.

I'm so tired of the Blossom Goodchild's and David Wilcock's of this world. So, OP, put up or find out what it's like to be shut up.

Hm, nice to see you here, Pr0t0. I see that you go straight to the point. I wanted to reply to a post by Beamish, but yours is more intriguing to say the least. For starters, who said I have the information regarding this topic (not the previous one) from him? That is only what you three (along with Beamish and NightVision) assume, right? You can email Olivier if you have the need, I do not have a bigger problem with that. And even if I had the information from him, do you honestly think he would tell you wheter such information has been handed out? Be realistic, I don't think so. You're ways of expressing yourself are rough, but should I be scared? To be shut up? Are you threatening or trying to insult fear into my mind? If so, that did not go well. It was nice to read your post. Take care.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

No offense intended Cyber. But as it happens you handed out information which was used to EASILY trace the gentleman in question. Your supposed email is from someone else at the ESA, fine if true, but instead of treating us all like idiots and dragging on another 'imminent disclosure' thread without a shred of not even evidence, just at least the text from the email body, I think it's high time people with claims such as yours were scrutinized a little further on this website. You either have an email or you don't, so tell the truth and if you do post it here or you might as well just delete the entire thread.

You think the ESA would be happy if your 'friend' really is giving out secrets? No they will try to suppress it... so the best thing to do is to make it openly available to the public and in doing so add pressure to the ESA to confirm or deny the rumour - what other reason would you post such a speculative, vague, seemingly spurious thread on this kind of forum if you weren't willing to back it up? You wanted it out there, all I'm doing is coaxing the end result, because as many people have said we see this all the time and the majority of users are bored of it.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
probably the most pointless and ridiculous attention seeking thread ive seen created in all my years of using the internet....

seriously, there isn't even a story or claim to discuss, i think the o.p should be banned for wasting everyone's time,

thanks

rich

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

…who said I have the information regarding this topic (not the previous one) from him?

You are missing the point completely. Whether that’s because you are deliberately being obtuse, or just cannot see where this whole charade is going, I don’t know (but have an idea).

This is where we are right now:

You have said that you actually have in your possession, classified, world changing information that, as of the time of this post, is still in the hands of the organization that has acquired it through legitimate means.

It would not be that difficult to contact ESA Media Relations – tel: +33 1 5369 7299, fax: +33 1 5369 7690, email: media @ esa.int ( www.esa.int... )– and inform them of this.

If there is any truth in your claims, doing so would probably not ring any alarm bells within the ESA immediately, as I fully imagine they are as compartmentalized as any large space agency.

However, the word would very soon get around to the department that is handling this information, and that is when the trouble starts for you and your “friend”.

I fully imagine that they are in discussion with other, far larger scientific agencies – not to mention intelligence agencies, such as Interpol – with a mind as to how to handle – and protect - this extremely provocative material.

But it’s all too late, isn’t it, as you already have this paradigm shattering information; you, someone who believes the Martians are coming.

Even if you are lying about your info, just imagine the repercussions of publically stating that you have a contact within the ESA who is willing to give out classified information.

And don't forget this; the ESA is a very real, massivley funded, scientifically progressive organisation, one that won't take kindly to any suggestion of them employing a spy.

They operate in the real world, one that deals with possible industrial espionage in the strongest possible manner.

That fact alone would probably get you a visit from some very serious people.

So, as I said before, the ball is in your court.

You have two choices, as I see it:

Either come clean and admit you don’t have this information, but that it was wishful thinking. You’ll get ribbed, but it’d soon be water under the bridge. Game over

Or, post it, be a man true to his convictions, and take the consequences (and there may well already be consequences to face.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I have no idea about that, of course it could happen, but in my opinion that would be too early. Though I do think that something interesting (doesn't have to be ET/UFO related) will happen in the SAWC.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0

No offense intended Cyber. But as it happens you handed out information which was used to EASILY trace the gentleman in question. Your supposed email is from someone else at the ESA, fine if true, but instead of treating us all like idiots and dragging on another 'imminent disclosure' thread without a shred of not even evidence, just at least the text from the email body, I think it's high time people with claims such as yours were scrutinized a little further on this website. You either have an email or you don't, so tell the truth and if you do post it here or you might as well just delete the entire thread.

You think the ESA would be happy if your 'friend' really is giving out secrets? No they will try to suppress it... so the best thing to do is to make it openly available to the public and in doing so add pressure to the ESA to confirm or deny the rumour - what other reason would you post such a speculative, vague, seemingly spurious thread on this kind of forum if you weren't willing to back it up? You wanted it out there, all I'm doing is coaxing the end result, because as many people have said we see this all the time and the majority of users are bored of it.

Hi again, Pr0t0. I can understand the nature of your post, I never said you are idiots, don't put words in my mouth. Nobody is an idiot, if you think that is meaning of you, then you are wrong and I apologize if you feel that way. I hardly know you personally, so why should I make such a fast judgement? Wouldn't that be stupid from me? Well, my original intention of making the thread in the first place, as I have said once previously, was just to give out an indication and hope. I never intended to post here the information itself, nor did I intended it to end up with two camps. Maybe I used wrong formulation in the first place. I do see some threads of this nature time to time here as well, yes, but I simply look in them and then go away, I don't reply or don't start arguing with the person, because usually it is pointless. Maybe this thread was a bad idea from the first place and maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all. Still, I thought it would be obvious to some what I wanted to point out. Nevermind, thanks for posting again.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Let's be honest here. The real disclosure will come in the form of will smith and a blockbuster movie. Otherwise known as men in black 3 in 2012.

I am not saying aliens are not real(that would be very ignorant considering the size of the universe and the youth of our sun), but these threads get very old. No real sources ever.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

…who said I have the information regarding this topic (not the previous one) from him?

You are missing the point completely. Whether that’s because you are deliberately being obtuse, or just cannot see where this whole charade is going, I don’t know (but have an idea).

This is where we are right now:

You have said that you actually have in your possession, classified, world changing information that, as of the time of this post, is still in the hands of the organization that has acquired it through legitimate means.

It would not be that difficult to contact ESA Media Relations – tel: +33 1 5369 7299, fax: +33 1 5369 7690, email: media @ esa.int ( www.esa.int... )– and inform them of this.

If there is any truth in your claims, doing so would probably not ring any alarm bells within the ESA immediately, as I fully imagine they are as compartmentalized as any large space agency.

However, the word would very soon get around to the department that is handling this information, and that is when the trouble starts for you and your “friend”.

I fully imagine that they are in discussion with other, far larger scientific agencies – not to mention intelligence agencies, such as Interpol – with a mind as to how to handle – and protect - this extremely provocative material.

But it’s all too late, isn’t it, as you already have this paradigm shattering information; you, someone who believes the Martians are coming.

Even if you are lying about your info, just imagine the repercussions of publically stating that you have a contact within the ESA who is willing to give out classified information.

And don't forget this; the ESA is a very real, massivley funded, scientifically progressive organisation, one that won't take kindly to any suggestion of them employing a spy.

They operate in the real world, one that deals with possible industrial espionage in the strongest possible manner.

That fact alone would probably get you a visit from some very serious people.

So, as I said before, the ball is in your court.

You have two choices, as I see it:

Either come clean and admit you don’t have this information, but that it was wishful thinking. You’ll get ribbed, but it’d soon be water under the bridge. Game over

Or, post it, be a man true to his convictions, and take the consequences (and there may well already be consequences to face.

Hm, I guess I am missing the point then, if you put it that way. But maybe you are too. I would be interested in your "idea", since we are at it. I don't mind if you will say something nasty, as long as it's your own opinion.

Hold on, do not put words in my mouth, please. I have never said that I have classified world changing information. The only thing I have said several times is that I have information that there will be an event later this year, which will be important and may very well be one of the events to happen this year which will lead to a Disclosure later on, depending on how much is revealed. I don't have any classified photos, recordings or documents, I never have said to have any. Please don't make stuff up. You do not have to remind me what ESA is, I know that well. I did not say the Martians are coming 100%, but only that there is a big possibility this will be the outcome. It is not certain, as everything in this world. Get ribbed? And how does that work? Face consenquences? For what? I haven't said anything yet and even if I did, there are so many people doing this, not only on ATS, that hardly anyone would believe me anyway. So just maybe, it was all a waste of space of space and time on ATS and this thread should get deleted, since there is no real outcome?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hasn't Richard Hoagland claimed to have got information from an ESA insider recently in his Phobos reports? So that leads me to consider a few different possibilities.

1) Hoagland and Cybernet have both had information from an ESA insider. So that would mean there would be at least one ESA worker who is leaking information.

2) Neither Hoagland or Cybernet have had genuine communications with anyone from the ESA.

3) One has had genuine info and the other hasn't.

If the first scenario was correct it would mean that an individual or more than one person at ESA isn't too fussy about leaking info. Could we consider that someone might purposefully be leaking info. for some reason?

I'm not going to delve into whether Cybernet is or isn't geniune in what he says, I think others here are doing a good job of that. I can also understand that if you did get some amazing piece of info that indicated an imminent groundbreaking disclosure event, it would be hard to keep it to yourself.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Okay here is the email response I got from ESA Mars Express Scientist Olivier Witasse 5:24am Pacific Standard Time.

Dear Chris

I am surprised by such debate.

What is clear:
- ESA, with the Mars Express mission, is performing regular flybys of Phobos, in order
to better characterize this moon, from a scientific point of view.
- Phobos has nothing to do with an artificial object and ET life.

From what I could read on the internet, the confusion comes from 2 facts:
(1) We used the term 'structure' in some ESA web posts. Some people interpret this word
as 'artificial structures', which is wrong. The term 'Structures' must be interpreted as
'internal structures of Phobos', such as layering inside the subsurface etc...
(2) We also wrote that Phobos is hollow, and for some people this means Phobos is artificial.
This is wrong. Hollow means here that Phobos is porous, there are some voids inside, but that does mean at all that Phobos is artificial or host ET life.

I hope that this helps.

Olivier Witasse

Sorry Cybernet. This doesn't look good for you right now.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
maybe Cybernet was eating pizza with his emails.........

Domino's alien conspiracy, we are being warned...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join