It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event leading to Disclosure coming this year!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Hi again beebs, thanks for bringing out again some good points. I also tend to believe that not many people replying in this thread have read much of Hoagland's and Wilcock's work. I could of course be wrong though. You are one of the few in this topic who have avoided attacking me, just because I haven't provided any solid proof in the first place. Check my later posts in this threa, also you might want to check your U2U later on today...

Peace, Love and Light!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hello AnthraAndromda, please check my later posts, where I will post the proof, just in case some people still do not believe (not saying it is your case).
Love and Light!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Hello CHA0S,
Thank you for the message, it means alot to me. I am sure we shall see, but I do not have any intention to lie about the posts I have made and the ones I make, there's no reason to do so. You are right, the time is almost right. If you're interested, I'll be posting a screenshot of the first email as proof later on. That should be good enough for starters.

[edit on 6/5/10 by Cybernet]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hello again, Beamish.

It is interesting you point out similarities of the email I posted earlier and my own writing style. I never had the need to check and compare them, usually I just focus on the content of emails I recieve. Maybe you could be a good teacher, who knows.

The last thing I would do is "not be bothered" to post back. I don't know how about you, but I go to work, I go to school and have other tasks to carry out, living as a human. Hopefully one day, there won't be need for anything anymore and everything will turn out right for every person living on this planet. So no, I just didn't have enough time to read through all the new replies, come back and answer them, whatever you may think.

To provide some people, like yourself, with proof, here is what you requested. The email I have talked about earlier about 2 or so weeks ago:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oops....wrong thread. Sorry.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Thanks for posting the email. I, perhaps more than most, am painfully aware of the critical nature of many here at ATS; they can be (to understate it) a rough crowd.

I am perhaps not much different. I take a rather critical look at most things Humans say about UFO's, ET and the like, and find that most Humans only have a small idea of what they are trying to talk about. Irely more on what mother says, and she doesn't know about everything. Like the issues you are addressing, my people have not looked into these issues, so I have very little intell in that area. Its also not my area of involvement with Earth and Humans, so it kinda gets overlooked.

In any case, I've found that when dealing with the "ATS bunch" you need to have your "ducks" in the best row format you can muster. And, if ya pay attention, you can learn quite a lot. There are those who will make you think in new directions, and some who will point out areas where you have not applied enough thought ... it can be great.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Thank you for the screen grab. (Why edit out all the adverts, borders etc…)

I still have a problem.

You say that you have a “friend” at the ESA who has divulged to you information about Phobos that confirms Richard Hoaglands theories.

This email, when you ask about Phobos being an alien ship, states quite clearly:

That is science fiction.

So guess what?

Wrong email.

This proves nothing, other than you’ve contacted ESA.

And why block out the name and email address of a scientist that would answer the same questions if anyone asked them? he hasn’t said anything controversial at all.

This is obviously not from your “friend”.

How about posting the one from your “friend” as well?

You can do the same blocking for his email address.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Originally posted by Cybernet

So this is the smoking gun email of disclosure you've been talking about? If this is a joke, I'm still waiting for the punchline.

"I've read even some wild stories of it (phobos) being an ancient spaceship, but i find that a bit hard to believe from a technological point of view, though I guess anything is possible in a vast cosmos, right? That is science fiction"

Either you are delusional, or simply lack normal functional comprehension skills.

Furthermore, the email reveals nothing of any E.T. security sensitivity. Basically you got emailed back from a scientist, felt proud about it, and wrapped it all up in a Disclosure Candy coating.

Only one problem:

There's nothing sweet inside.

Mods: can we just lock this one up already?

[edit on 6-5-2010 by NightVision]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish and NightVision

You two absolutely don't understand anything, to say the least and have it all wrong. I might as well ignore you and don't have to care what you post or think. You wanted a proof that I actually did recieve the previous and first email from ESA, which I mentioned in a topic 2 or 3 weeks ago, because you thought the writing styles were similiar with mine and suggested that I wrote that email myself. I posted the screengrab of that email as proof that I have actually recieved that email from someone and that you are wrong. And now you say it's the wrong email? Nobody ever stated I will post the actual email which made me start this thread in the first place. Those are two different emails. And why did I crop out the rest of the screen? Are you interested who's the provider of my email account or what applications or OS I am running? I am not that dumb to include those. Now you want me to post another screengrab, this time of the email revealing the actual information which made me start this thread? Hm, ok, in that case you won't mind it will be all blacked out, will you? Give me a break. I don't have to proove anything to you two at all. If I wanted to, I could take my videocamera and film how I open the "secret" email and what's in it, just to shut you two skeptics up. But I am sure you would then still argue it's not possible. And disclosing this information publicly, just to make you two and your ego happy, is hardly worth it, I've met people like you before and they never have enough, because that's simply how their state of mind is. If you are not interested, do not post, it's simple as that. Thanks!

Maybe next time I will think twice before making a topic like this, since some people never appreciate anything.

[edit on 6/5/10 by Cybernet]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

This is great news but only if Senator Kinsey wins the presidency -- he'll disclose the Stargate program for what it really is a threat to the security of the United States.

Way to go!

Whoa... talk about synchronicity.. they just aired the episode where he's going to shut down the Stargate in my country a few hours ago.

To be continued...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Maybe next time I will think twice before making a topic like this, since some people never appreciate anything.

Thank you. I am appreciative that you posted a mundane/slightly informative email response from a real Russian physicist/scientist/employee of some space agency. Now you can be justified in keeping all that world changing disclosure information to yourself, since two people on ATS don't believe you, and 1 does.

6 pages, and not one substantive bit of information regarding anything in the realm of disclosure.

You must be proud.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hold on, you claimed you got this information from a "friend."

This looks like a formal reply to a question you posed, and nothing more.

Just yesterday, you said you could not put the information you had out there, as to avoid drawing attention to your source? A form letter from the respondent of your question?

Do most of your "friends," reply to you in such a cold, manner?

Could you possibly have let your imagination run away with you a bit on this?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I guess you, along with the two people replying above you, haven't payed anough intention to the thread, nor the replies in it. So to clear things up for you, I'll explain further. Mind you though, I won't explain anything again in the future, because this is getting ridiculous and costs me alot of energy. While I was writing the reply to your post my computer froze, loosing the text. Now I am forced to write it again, but nevermind, who cares...

About two or three weeks ago, I replied in the topic "Is ESA Planning to Announce Phobos is an ET Base?"

I have said there: "You won't believe this one guys... I got back a reply from ESA regarding Phobos...and they are VERY VERY interested in it and will be in the upcoming time. I might post the email if anyone is interested, it's pretty long. "

Then I have posted the email in plain text, adding: "Ok, Basically I asked a bunch of questions and here is the email reply:"

This is the email that people like Beamish thought was false/made-up, because the writing style is claimed to be similiar to mine. He wanted proof of the email, so I have posted a screengrab today in this thread, prooving the email exists, is not made up, and was infact recieved by me.

Moving later on, some 3 or 4 days ago, I have recieved some information from a person in ESA, a friend as mentioned in the OP, again through email, which made me start this thread. I never spoke of a friend in the previous topic, that's a thing you guys mixed and made up together with this topic.

I also never said that I intend to post this new email from this thread, nor that I will be making a screengrab of it, since there would be nothing to see. It would be all blacked out, because it is full of information. I only mentioned the email from the previous thread "If you're interested, I'll be posting a screenshot of the first email as proof later on." I don't even know, why some people have related those two threads to each other. In the end, the only people confused here for not respecting properly what I was willing to honestly share are just you three guys. If you don't want to believe me, that's fine, but just stop insulting me, it's not nice.

Thanks!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The 7 Steps of an Alarmist or Hoaxed Thread

You've seen it again and again....

1) Definitive/Outrageous or Alarming claim:

Event leading to Disclosure coming this year!

People who waited for Disclosure/Official contact will finally get (in time) what they were hoping for...

2) Vague details/lack of sourced information:

but I've just learned something stunning just a few minutes ago and I had to share this ASAP. I can't (or rather don't want to risk it) give away many details, just to make sure nothing interrupts the event, but it is regarding Mars and [guess the second object which will be of main interest]

3) Contradictory Statements:

If I gave out the precise date, what will be disclosed, by whom and where - it could very well be that the event for some odd paranormal reason doesn't take place and that I do not want.

...and it will happen later this year.

...just because I haven't provided any solid proof in the first place.

I have the proof for what I have said regarding the event in my inbox...

4) Asks for faith based credibility, despite ATS standards

but if you can read energy sources, read mine and you would know I'm telling the truth.

5) Reactionary/Overly defensive statements when questioned:

I am upset to see some members as you having a negative stance towards my post. Maybe you do not know me,...

I might as well ignore you and don't have to care what you post or think. You wanted a proof that I actually did recieve the previous and first email from ESA

Gimme a break. I don't have to proove anything to you two at all...

6) 'Proof' is only available to believers, not the rest of the world

....you are one of those individuals which I do not have any reason to share the proof as of now.

...I would like to disclose everything I know to everyone, but that will not be possible, because I sadly do not trust enough everyone who has posted in this thread.

If you are not interested, do not post, it's simple as that.

7) Disappears when questioned/criticized/revealed:

Final Conclusion:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Well, I don't agree with the way you are approaching this. I for one, have never even read your other thread. I will be looking at it though, so, from my perspective, when you say at one point you won't divulge any other information per your source, "friend," and then you put up a form letter to further your case in this thread, per your other thread.......I mean, what are people to think?

Best you just let this one die, and not even reply, unless you are going to pony up on this topic, with the proof you have.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Hm, when you don't have any constructive posts to post or any arguments, you start insulting people or making fun of them? This just shows what kind of a person you really are. A person with which I do not want to have anything in common. I will kindly ask you for the last time to leave my thread if you intend on spamming it, since you have made up your mind since the beginning, or I will report you to the staff, period. What is enough, is enough. I don't act like a hyena in other people's threads, even if I don't agree with them, and you will not act that way as well, at least not in my thread. I'm not the only one who isn't interested in your ridicule. So, with regards, leave and go bug somewhere else.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I didn't have any intention to talk about the previous thread. If you haven't noticed, nobody had, not until wise Mr. Beamish and NightVision showed up. So it's not my fault. I'm just replying to what they have posted. I guess you got confused in it all because of that, which of course is not your mistake, but it isn't even mine. If those two and a few others weren't mixing apples with oranges, I wouldn't have to reply to you explaining everything.
Peace!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Hm, when you don't have any constructive posts to post or any arguments, you start insulting people or making fun of them?

I used your own quotes as solid pillars for my argument. If you feel you're being made fun of by your own statements, then I suggest you re-think posting here.

This just shows what kind of a person you really are. A person with which I do not want to have anything in common.

Please refer to step #5 of my above post.

I will kindly ask you for the last time to leave my thread if you intend on spamming it, since you have made up your mind since the beginning, or I will report you to the staff, period.

I'm sure the ATS staff will vigorously take your report into account considering the urgent validity of this thread regarding world changing disclosure.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by MR BOB

AnthraAndromda wages his own wars, and whilst he will write exhaustively of his own “species’” history, he seems to distance himself from these other pseudo-Federations.

He also believes himself to be an alien, and is willing – and has undertaken – DNA tests to try and prove his case. The results are ambiguous to say the least, but I believe another ATS member has offered further tests.

I post this because there is a distinct difference between openly trying to involve one’s self in the UFO phenomenon by alluding to having “secret” information – as I believe is the case with Cybernet – and actively pursuing an absolute conviction – as does AnthraAndromda.

I was explaining about this test that was offered and the power went out! Its bad enough that I kept "spaceing it out" for some days, but a power failure?! Oh well ... start over.

The test was to be administered by the Dallas, Tx regional forensics lab. Using a technique known as Raman Spectroscopy they were going to test a blood sample.

Raman Spectroscopy using near infrared lasers has shown an ability to distinguish between species. The original tests were done using canine, cat, and human samples and showed some potential. The current (as of Nov 2009) are false positives and negatives, so it isn't very reliable yet. Still I feel that it may provide some useful data, and was rather looking forward to it.

The ATS member that was going to provide it was supposed to make all the arrangments, but at the last minute he said; "I had to take a brief trip to Kuwait." That was just before the 20th of April and I've had no word since, though he continues to post here.

Oh well, I have some small projects going currently and should be able to afford some more testing in the next few months. I don't know where any of this will lead, but, maybe we can all learn something from it.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

You two absolutely don't understand anything, to say the least and have it all wrong. I might as well ignore you and don't have to care what you post or think.

We understand more than you realize.

And do put me on ignore; that’d say far more about your ability to discuss something you brought up than it will my opinion on it.

You wanted a proof that I actually did recieve the previous and first email from ESA, which I mentioned in a topic 2 or 3 weeks ago, because you thought the writing styles were similiar with mine…

And I also said that I could be wrong, and it looks like I was. I’m not so proud that I can’t admit mistakes. I will stand by the fact that your use of grammar is very similar; perhaps this scientist is from your native country?

And now you say it's the wrong email?

It’s a reply to your questions. It could have been sent to anyone. It was the same one that you proclaimed

You won't believe this one guys... I got back a reply from ESA regarding Phobos...and they are VERY VERY interested in it and will be in the upcoming time.

in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By the way, in that thread, you deliberately edited out the “science fiction” reference.

Nobody ever stated I will post the actual email which made me start this thread in the first place.

That’s the one we’re interested in!! Not a rehash of a previous thread.

And why did I crop out the rest of the screen? Are you interested who's the provider of my email account or what applications or OS I am running? I am not that dumb to include those.

I have absolutely no interest in your email account or OS. Please don’t be that paranoid.

I don't have to proove anything to you two at all. If I wanted to, I could take my videocamera and film how I open the "secret" email and what's in it, just to shut you two skeptics up.

Can I just remind you that you started this thread. It’s your claim that you have evidence of alien technology.

And define skeptic. It’s not what you want it to be; I believe in the existence of alien life, I believe that we could well be being visited by them and that some scientific and governmental organizations are party to this knowledge and they aren’t sure how to release to the public.

I absolutely am skeptical of anyone who says they have evidence of alien existence, but who decide to keep it to themselves as if they are a petulant child desperately holding onto their favourite toy.

Good grief, Cybernet, if you do have this information – something that we’ve all been waiting for for God knows how long - who the hell gave you the right to keep it to your self just because your method of delivering it was criticized?

Disclosure does not belong to you.

It belongs to us all.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join