It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event leading to Disclosure coming this year!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Its members like you that make ATS what it is, well done to you sir. You have to get up pretty darn early to out fox the foxes, in this case Beamish

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster

Originally posted by Cybernet
I can't be more specific, though I have all the details. I hope you can understand that.

To say that to the average ATS member is like buying a kid a ice cream
and saying to the kid that he can only hold it, not eat it.

What kinda ice cream .. I mean what flavor?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Many thanks for your kind words. My post was simply an observation.

I am, of course, more than happy to be proven wrong about my suspicions, and hope the OP will address them.

I fear, however, that will I now be branded as one of those who cannot be allowed to know the truth of Cybernet's information, as I am obviously a nasty and close-minded skeptic.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The big picture is what we are going after here guys...

Even the ESA agent could be misinformed, as something like disclosure would probably by planned to an extreme. They want the timing to be perfect.

The also want a bunch of things to come into the public BEFORE they make the announcement - to prep us as much as they can.

Things like:

Ancient Aliens on History Channel(10 hours of prime time, information packed documentary... if you have watched them they are MUCH more hard hitting than anything History has done before - including comparative religion.. and there is still 3 weeks to go in the series and they save THE BEST FOR LAST) Tonight is another episode be sure to watch.

Obama talking about going to Mars with new innovative technology, and an asteroid.

Buzz Aldrin going on a publicity campaign about the anomalies of Phobos.

Buzz Aldrin traveling on Airforce One with Obama.

Steven Hawking

Astrobiology Conference also coincided last week, which is why Hawking made the news about it to create momentum.

News about more and more earth-like planets nearby and in the galaxy.

News about water on mars, and other planets moons.

News about possible bacteria on mars,

etc. etc. etc....

The economy very well might be engineered for disclosure of new tech where we won't need a monetary economy... but that one is iffy - I've heard wilcock state something like that but I'm not sure.

If that is the case, then all these natural disasters are the thrashing of the NWO dragon that wants to keep controlling through their fiat banking systems.

This oil spill is really fishy, perhaps it is a test for humanity to get together to solve. And also, perhaps it will help to usher in alternative energy, even though it is hard to spin the mess in a good light.

And so if you think Project Camelot, Wilcock, and all that jazz is a rip off hoax then you miss half the big picture.

I somehow doubt all the people they talk to are hoaxters. My opinion, but it is a big piece of the big picture. You have to sift through their info like you sift through ATS.

I am sure there is more, if anyone else cares to fill in some more recent events... there was a thread a while back talking about all the things.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I totally spaced on all the recent movies like:

Knowing
The Day the Earth Stood Still
Transformers
District 9

Any other blockbusters i'm missing?

Any that suggest mythology as more than mythology... like Clash of the Titans. I suspect they subconsciously imply that the mythology we all know is describing something real that will be unveiled.

But that could just be pop culture... and I'm reading too much into it...

who knows.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My main problem w. Cybernet's post is not that this elusive "info" is being withheld, it's the fact that he's given no solid date as to when he WILL share this info. This is a tell-tale sign of an empty post. And if he's not a hoaxer, he should know better. The fact that the thread has been moved to the Gray Area by the mods should tell you everything.

I've hung on to this thread because it's important that posts like this be called out for what they are:

Empty.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by NightVision]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by franspeakfree

Many thanks for your kind words. My post was simply an observation.

I am, of course, more than happy to be proven wrong about my suspicions, and hope the OP will address them.

I fear, however, that will I now be branded as one of those who cannot be allowed to know the truth of Cybernet's information, as I am obviously a nasty and close-minded skeptic.

Beamish, anyone who thinks you are closed minded need some sense slaped into them. We have had our disagreements, but you are anything but closed minded. Even if you arrive at the wrong conclusions, you are at least willing to examine the evidence.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

What you have wrote has shocked me a bit, AnthraAndromda, because you are very close to the truth! Care to share please how have you come up with the months (out of curiousity)?

[edit on 3/5/10 by Cybernet]

Just a wee bit of information passed to me by my mother D'Arna-Shat.

My opinion ... this will be changed as the time draws near.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Lol, you have to love the people that get all emotional over someone with a hunch.

I'm with you, i always look at the glass half full, so bring disclosure on!

Who wouldn't take this opportunity to get excited? Of course i am going to look at hoglands recent work to get more of an idea, but still, its an opportunity to get excited, and one in which i would rather not pass up.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yes yes, we have known your intention since your first post, NightVision:

The OP is fresh meat for grizzled veteran ATSr's. I'm dropping this thread like 3rd period French. Might do a little slaughtering first tho. I can't get enough of these lemmings.

So the question has to be asked: Who is the troll in this situation? In this topic and thread?

If the information does not resonate, then ignore it. Like I stated before, you have posted the most times in this thread, if I'm not mistaken.

So you want to bump it so that people come in here and see how smart you are in taking on the 'disclosure' crowd? I just don't understand the reasoning behind posting in this thread from your perspective.

Your first couple posts were enough to establish that you don't agree.

Look, now you got me doing the same thing instead of just ignoring you...

I appreciate the attempt to educate us, and bring us out of the ignorant shadows that you think we are in... but how can you help someone who is crazy?

I think disclosure will happen, not because I have seen UFO's(I haven't), but because I have connected enough dots to make my rational mind actually believe that something along the lines of disclosure will happen.

The gov't prolly won't just say hey guys, Aliens exist get used to it.

No, they will be trying to do it in a gradual but firm way. And those that don't want it to happen will try all they can to prevent it, because once its out, its out man. There is no going back once its out.

Economies will change, paradigms will shift, politics will transform, etc.

This year, or a decade from now, it will happen eventually. To me it seems that the propaganda suggests sooner rather than later.

my 2c

[edit on 4-5-2010 by beebs]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

You make some valid points beebs. I've chosen to stick around to make a point. Maybe I'm fighting a losing battle here against the OP, and those like him by calling them out on such an incessant basis. Delusional or not, I take a degree of pride in ATS, the same way a chef takes pride in his kitchen, the quality of his food and the character of his employees. If there's an occasional cook who is making bad dishes, even if unintentionally, does that mean I don't have the right to call him out?

I would be surprised to see the OP stick around for much longer. Soon you'll be seeing a white flag from Cybernet in the form of the typical"

"..I used to like ATS, but I'm afraid I can take no more, due to the rudeness of so many posters who just don't believe..."

Just wait.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by NightVision]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ooooh...another one....NEXT!
sigh.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
oh joy ..anotherone .Would be nice if those "disclosurers" would take juuust a tiny bit of time off from their sugarbomb induced highs ,to have a peek at all disclosure threads ,and their usual cutting down by peeps far more informed than me. Orr..they are masochists? Could be...

The only "disclosure" for me would be the happy announcement that "disclosure" threads will be deleted immediately..

feel sleepy....snooooree zzzz.grrr..zzz huh? disclosurzzzz, oh..hmm...grrr..zzz..

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

This is great news but only if Senator Kinsey wins the presidency -- he'll disclose the Stargate program for what it really is a threat to the security of the United States.

Way to go!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I understand your frustration and dedication to this site and denying ignorance, and I appreciate it more than you think. Its just that I have seen many people blown away from this site, like AstroEngineer a couple weeks ago, who had some very interesting information. (check out his blog to see for yourself, I personally think AstroEngineer is a legit whistleblower that was not given a fair chance here on ATS)

I do not want to see this happen anymore. If I can be nice to people like Cybernet, who for all I know DO have contacts, maybe they will be willing to share info - if not on the thread, then through U2U or whatever.

I too have seen my fair share of empty threads that do nothing but waste peoples time... and who knows, maybe Cybernet will end up being one of them as well. But I doubt it, because I have seen his/her posts before and I think he/she is privy to much of the same information that I am.

The point I'm at, and presumably Cybernet, all it will take for me to totally commit myself to the idea disclosure is coming soon is just one special nugget of information... something like a credible account of an ESA agent declaring Phobos disclosure. So, while Cybernet may be incredibly annoying because of the secrecy, the information is so valuable that we must tread lightly in the hopes of extracting that nugget.

Well, we will see soon enough hopefully. I hope you are wrong on this one, but more than likely you will turn up to be right. Agree to disagree.

For now.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Thanks for your reply, AnthraAndromda. Your comments about my willingness to be proven wrong are much appreciated. Even though I see you have already added your take on this OP's thread, and in light of this, I would appreciate your comments on my observations on the previous page.

I have to agree that if all people were actually open minded as opposed to being rabidly opposed to any possibility, then discussions would be far more interesting. Still, we can't have everything.

Beamish, anyone who thinks you are closed minded need some sense slaped into them. We have had our disagreements, but you are anything but closed minded. Even if you arrive at the wrong conclusions, you are at least willing to examine the evidence.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Well...I wouldn't normally take a thread like this seriously, but I know you've made some decent posts, and I added you as a friend a while ago...so we shall see how this pans out...I actually have a feeling this may happen...it just feels like the time is almost right...anyhow, we'll know soon enough. Keep us posted.

[edit on 5/5/10 by CHA0S]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so sick of this! Stop with all this BS. Every poster who has ever stated this junk has been WRONG, and you are no different. I can go make a thread claiming the same garbage you just spewed and it wouldn't make your statements any more true. If you know when disclosure, or the end of the world, or when Jesus will return etc then please give us a date and time. we can all speculate until then and when your "prediction" fails you can go on your merry way.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
As you see more believers become skeptics/debunkers, you will soon be in the era of disclosure vs obfuscation. I do believe something in the way of "disclosure lite/slim" is coming up soon.

Why? Because I find myself becoming more of a skeptic every day.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Here we go again--"I have all the details but alas cannot give you any information." What makes people start these useless threads?? What good comes of it?? Is anything disclosed for the good of human beings?

If you have information that can save lives but don't release it you are the worst kind of human being ever.

If you have information that would allow people to prepare for something coming but don't release it then that makes you part of the problem.

If you actually don't have information but make a thread like this, well, I think you know where this is going.

Cybernet, don't waste peoples time man. Contribute for the collective good or don't contribute at all.

Uneal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join