It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event leading to Disclosure coming this year!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
I could proove it if I was forced to, but at the moment I find it risky. If I gave out the precise date, what will be disclosed, by whom and where - it could very well be that the event for some odd paranormal reason doesn't take place and that I do not want.

And this is exactly where the Wilcock comment comes from.....oops, I gave a date so now they rescinded....

Anyways, another poster says he has inside info, but he can't tell us from who or what it is, and that there will be some form of disclosure May 6th/7th...so which is it?...

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Toxicsurf]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm sorry but this thread is officially an EPIC FAIL.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Hmmmm disclosure AND revelations... So does that mean jesus was an alien?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Nathan_Orin

The reason I have written the OP the way I have is because I was in a rush, because I didn't want to put away too much information without exposing everything or who I got it from and because at the same time those individuals that are in the know or are following recent news regarding the ET/UFO subject will get the message and understand what I was trying to say. I admit, the OP may not be the best piece I have come up with so far, but bear with me please that I was overwhelmed when that certain has been confirmed, because it will be one of the important events prior to disclosure.

I thought better of you when I came to ATS. Sadly, I was wrong and you are one of those individuals which I do not have any reason to share the proof as of now.

A little contradicting, inst it? You claim that you are afraid to release the "proof" behind your claims because you are afraid its too "risky"- yet you say that Nightvision is "one of those individuals which you do not have any reason to share with this proof."

So which is it? Are you withholding the so called proof because its too risky, or because people question your claims?

Also, you claim to have "evidence" of disclosure, yet you admit the proof is in an email. OK, so you got some email that proves disclosure will happen. Im afraid even if you posted this email, it still wouldn't hold much water. Oh well, I was a little bored and had nothing better to do for the last 5 mins.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
Who gives a crap about Phobos being a spacecraft, I wanna know when they're gonna tell us that our moon is a spacecraft?

"That isn't a moon. It's a space station..."

OP, I agree with others. Facts, data, and/or photos, or it doesn't exist.

I'm as anxious as anybody else to see if disclosure will happen, but to write something like you did and have absolutely NO evidence or hard data to back it up is just annoying, frustrating, and any other word used to describe that feeling. Please, indulge us more and come clean instead of trying to gain attention.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say this but i wish a mod could close this thread. It's sad that these types of threads still exist on ATS it's so tiring, annoying and ALWAYS a waste of everyone's time.

I think ATS should tight things up in thread moderation rules for these types of threads: consistent information STAYS tale/fantasy/storytelling OUT at least on the Aliens & UFOs section.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well Done,

Another person trying to claim they are in the know but just seeking attention.

WHY do people on here suggest to everyone they know something for real but have to keep the details to themselves? Small people with even smaller imaginations.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Cybernet please don't be offended by other posters, but you have to realise that disclosure threads are, like they said, a dime a dozen, and no solid, or at least semi-credible evidence or sources at all.

It's like me coming and saying bigfoot is my neighbour, but then I don't have the pictures to prove it, and can't even show a picture of me having a barbeque at his backyard.

It's too easy to write fictions, just look at Star Wars!

You'd have to give us something more, then just saying "something will happen".

I'd love to outreach to your positive energy, but alas, less than 1% of the entire world practices your energy thing!

I'd love to learn how though..

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Man haha... I can't help but laugh at reading through this thread.

The poster that posted the most times, was the one talking about feeding the trolls..

I don't know what feeds them more than posting in their thread, if you think they deserve to be ignored, then IGNORE them. Every time you post, the thread gets bumped...

Skeptics aside...

I agree with Cybernet and Discl0sur3. Either the coming disclosure is meant for propaganda like in Proto's thread All Roads lead to Rome, or some other reason similar..

But, like Undo has pointed out, the Romans certainly did not fake Sumerian and Babylonian artifacts.

And I've read many myths and am familiar enough with world religions -- not an expert -- to determine that there are some uncanny things going on in them. The Romans were not that extensive in their coverup.

That, plus I think there is just too big of a majority of the world that is not blinded by the illusion that the planned Revelation similarities are bringing the world to an end.

The world is not going to end, but something crazy will be happening. I'm not sure that this is the fulfillment of revelations, or maybe it is, but its not that simple.

There is some natural things that happen to the earth, that has been known to select few throughout all of history. Probably aliens, or alien assisted humans, it would be impressive if humans alone could accomplish such a feat.

I discovered Theosophy last year, and the books Blavatsky published in the late 1800's, and from a theosophical perspective aliens just make so much sense.

If this whole 2012 thing is a hoax, which I doubt it, then it was galvanized largely by Blavatsky - who influenced Hitler, whose immediate buddies and contemporaries probably have influenced modern events much much more than we are aware of... like NASA and CIA. Jim Marrs Rise of the Fourth Reich, etc.

He also came to this conclusion, writing Alien Agenda.

Blavatsky was influenced by all the secret societies.

Francis Bacon was huge before that in the conspiracies and mysteries, and if you read Marrs' Rule By Secrecy it just goes back from there, all the way to the Egyptians and Akhenaten. Freud thought Moses was a follower of Akhenaten.

But the fact that we are here now illustrates that Man is the one that has to manipulate for what they think should be right. The NWO would not be an alien agenda, because they could easily just do it by showing us miracles and not telling us how to do it.

Maybe they did that, and we revolted and so now they need to manipulate in secret?

But then, if it is part of their plan of control to reveal aliens, why do they resist it? They could have been pulling it off for years if they just stated it, people would believe.

The people would not freak out War of the Worlds style because they thought the gov't was lying and aliens don't exist... they would freak out because they had their minds blown! Unless the aliens were violent, but we can again rule that out because we are still here...

Well, who knows.

We will find out soon.

My 2c.

Oh yeah, and if you could share anything more about your source, Cybernet, 'twould be appreciated.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
As i have said before, im a skeptic and a believer but i just cant seem to find the missing piece of puzzle to make it a disclosure. The same goes for any video, picture or speach or whatever.
Where is the real deal..? I think im very close though to call some of my findings a "fact" but that will be my own interpetation.

I like to think your right but it's still just smoke here.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by azz420

That depends on what you would consider "Alien"?
Alien creature or Alien ancestor?

People will see very soon. I cant believe god created humans really considering most choose to bury their heads in the sand, God would have probably saved a lot of time by making those that do it Osteriches instead.

One thing you must all remember is this.......

"You only know what you know because thats all you`re allowed to know"

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Renan

Another nay sayer? Close this thread?wtf. If you dont like the thread as its a waste of time, then why even bother to reply

No brainer

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I want to go on record and say that my gut feeling towards this particular post is pointing towards the hoax side. HOWEVER my gut is saying that there is truth to the closeness of this so called disclosure this year.

You see I believe that we are in a sort of disclosure bubble already, every day there is something new to read about 'life' the questions we need to ask ourselves are we ready for disclosure? once the cat is out of the bag, there is no going back. We have to remember this.

On a seperate note there needs to be some kind of regulation in regards to these type of threads. Every week we hear I just had to tell you what I heard, but I can't tell you everything the same old story, someone comes on,tells us snippets of tantalising information (some by very talented creative writers) then leaves many members in suspence. (sometimes including me) only to slip up and contradict themselves a few posts later. In order to be a good lier you MUST have a good memory.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Thank you for the elaborate reply beebs. I really do not have any intention to make things up, because it would not only be a waste of my time, but also it would discredit what we fight for. If my OP sounded to some as a hoax or a fantasy, then I honestly apologize, but I was in a positively overwhelming rush when I posted the topic to share the small amount of information. I would like to disclose everything I know to everyone, but that will not be possible, because I sadly do not trust enough everyone who has posted in this thread. I can however share the details with friends who I know will not disclose the details further. I am willing to, without giving much away and compromising the event, openly say that the information I have was provided to me yesterday by a friend who works as a scientist at ESA.

Peace, Love and Light!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

guess i'll look into this a little bit more.

but the constant cry wolf scenerios dealing with disclosure is much more annoying than not having the disclosure.

i'll just take 2012 and if it doesn't come then i'll cut the chance of it from my mind.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I would like to disclose everything I know to everyone, but that will not be possible, because I sadly do not trust enough everyone who has posted in this thread. I can however share the details with friends who I know will not disclose the details further. I am willing to, without giving much away and compromising the event, openly say that the information I have was provided to me yesterday by a friend who works as a scientist at ESA.

Disclosure means that everyone will know about it sooner or later, anyway. What purpose would you have in even bothering with this thread to begin with, if you didn't want everyone to know?

By the way, should your scientist friend trust you? Should anyone trust you?

Personally, I think you've let yourself get giddy with the thought that you might have information.

Loose lips sink ships!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I haven't said that Disclosure itself will happen this year precisely, but that the event I am talking about in this thread will be one of those big events which will lead to Disclosure in the future, because after the event there will be questions, big questions, needed to be answered in relation to what will be disclosed. I do not force anyone to believe me or anything at all, because that would be the wrong way. I however at the same time do not have the need to accuse or attack others, as some have done. It is said that only a few members understand what I am pointing to regarding the big picture. Maybe if I were to post everything I know, things would be more clear, but as I have said, that will not be possible right now. I thought that at least some people would graps to what I was reffering to. Those who did - good, those who did not - in time you will. Thank you for the reply.

Peace, Love and Light!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The fact remains, you have come to a public site, with claims for all to read, that you have information leading up to an event that will promt disclosure.

It's sort of like yelling fire in a crowded theater.

While I don't agree with people being rude either, you put yourself into a situation where people are dissapointed in you dangling something out there, and then not following through.

What do you expect though really? I mean this is a conspiracy site!

Surely, you can understand the frustration you have caused with this thread.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Cybernet:

Ok, so we’re obviously talking about the whole Phobos/spaceship “theory”, what with the heavy name dropping:

If you have been following Richard C. Hoagland lately

and absolute confirmation

he was right.

Ok, it’s an exciting concept. We’d all like it to be true. But this is where I get a little confused. You say that (my emphasis):

A friend of mine from the agency has just confirmed it and it is planned for this autumn.

and that “agency” is

I am willing to, without giving much away and compromising the event, openly say that the information I have was provided to me yesterday by a friend who works as a scientist at ESA.

So we’re dealing with the European Space Agency, within which you have a “friend”.

Hmmm…

In this previous thread of yours (which got you little attention) you’re pretty much saying the same thing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You won't believe this one guys... I got back a reply from ESA regarding Phobos

And how did you get this information? Was it offered by your “friend” in an attempt to prepare us for the beginning of disclosure? Not quite…

Basically I asked a bunch of questions and here is the email reply

“Asked a bunch of questions”? And ESA gave you this little teaser:

as you may have read, the origin of Phobos is a matter of debate.

Hmmm again.

Also, it is signed

Best Regards,
XXX
Mars Express Project Scientist

No where in your previous thread do you refer to him as your “friend”, and now, all of a sudden, he is?

There’s that third hmmm…

I’m not going to post the whole “email” from your whistleblowing friend at ESA, but will note this; your writing styles are eerily similar.

Suspiciously so in fact (though I’m highly willing to be proven wrong on this).

I’m not criticizing your written English as it may not be in your native tongue, but it is a huge coincidence that the “email” is not only suggestive of your style, it mirrors your unique use of grammar:

Hello, I apologize in advance if this OP will look chaotic

and your “friend’s”:

It becomes more and more a very important scientific goal for our Mars Express mission

Not conclusive evidence of deceit, but worthy of further investigation.

By the way, if there is any truth in your claims, then you have - by publishing the scant suggestions of who and where this info comes from - wholly condemned this “Mars Express Project Scientist”.

How difficult do you think it’d be to find out just who was communicating with you?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You won't be upset if I ask you not to make anymore disclosure threads once winter 2010 comes around, will you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join