It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event leading to Disclosure coming this year!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

No problem

Are you able to provide more of the information that you received from your source?

he was going to tell everyone in the original post, but he was waiting for someone to ask first...

COME ON dude, dont feed the trolls...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

No problem

Are you able to provide more of the information that you received from your source?

he was going to tell everyone in the original post, but he was waiting for someone to ask first...

COME ON dude, dont feed the trolls...

I'm not sure what you're implying by "feeding the trolls". Perhaps there were details were left out that he/she may be willing to share with certain people. An inquisitive mind is a terrible thing to waste Night.
One should never be afraid to ask questions....

[edit on 3-5-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Hello happygolucky, I am upset to see some members as you having a negative stance towards my post. Maybe you do not know me, but if you can read energy sources, read mine and you would know I'm telling te truth. Last thing I want is to seek attention. Ask my friends on ATS even if you want to, I don't mind. It is not about collecting stars, but about sharing information. You do not have to believe me, but just because there are some silly people on the internet making things up, doesn't mean I have to be automatically one of them. I have the proof for what I have said regarding the event in my inbox, I could proove it if I was forced to, but at the moment I find it risky. If I gave out the precise date, what will be disclosed, by whom and where - it could very well be that the event for some odd paranormal reason doesn't take place and that I do not want. I am fighting for Disclosure, that is why I am here.

Peace, Love and Light!

[edit on 3/5/10 by Cybernet]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
First, there is absolutely no point in posting that kind of op here, no one takes it seriously. You are instantly discrediting yourself. I`m not saying you are being dishonest, because I don`t know either way, mostly because of your intentionally vague op.

But, I do think the increase in mainstream interest on the subject, and having the likes of Stephen Hawking telling us we as a race would suffer from alien contact, hints toward something possibly in the pipeline.

Although, if I hear it from a government that we have alien contact, I will straight away assume it is a lie, even more so than I would if a old drunk told me he had been visited by aliens.

No, as much as I`d love it all to be true, it would take an astronomical amount of proof I could examine myself to believe that even a ship with aliens on it inviting me away to space were real.
I would always assume it was terrestrial.

Back to the OP, once again dude, your unwillingness to be open means you would have been aswell not posting this thread.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
this is like kid yelling "I KNOW A SEECCRREET BUT IIM NOOTT GONNA TEELL!" not cool dude.

so as for disclosure i say: Meh

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you're implying by "feeding the trolls". Perhaps there were details were left out that he/she may be willing to share with certain people. An inquisitive mind is a terrible thing to waste Night.

Keep waiting. I'm sure the OP will tell you. Just keep waiting.

You can't tell this thread is bunk by now?

I could get a street card shark to fabricate a better thread.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by NightVision]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Ask my friends on ATS even if you want to, I don't mind. It is not about collecting stars, but about sharing information.

Anytime you're ready...

I have the proof for what I have said regarding the event in my inbox, I could proove it if I was forced to, but at the moment I find it risky.

God, we could at least give you some merit points if your acting was better. This is just so bad.

I am fighting for Disclosure, that is why I am here.

Look up in the sky! Its a bird! Its a plane! It's..... Cap'n Disclosure!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I have to say that I am offended by your post NightVision. From someone like you I expected something else, not immediately trying to put everyone who does not right away provide hard proof into one sack. I thought better of you when I came to ATS. Sadly, I was wrong and you are one of those individuals which I do not have any reason to share the proof as of now.

Peace, Love and Light!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Some people are going to look really stupid really soon?
Disclosure is going to happen and its going to happen this year. Im convinced, Revelations is upon us now.
Not all the trumpets are blown as yet.

Watch, because im adamant that things are really going to get heated towards the weekend.
Volcano, earthquake, oil rig, meteor impact,
Theres way too many coincidences in the Bible for it not to be.
Revelations and and then ET`s

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

ok but why tell us anything at all if you're not even going to give specific details? why not just wait and let it happen?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by happygolucky

Hello happygolucky, I am upset to see some members as you having a negative stance towards my post. Maybe you do not know me, but if you can read energy sources, read mine and you would know I'm telling te truth. Last thing I want is to seek attention. Ask my friends on ATS even if you want to, I don't mind. It is not about collecting stars, but about sharing information. You do not have to believe me, but just because there are some silly people on the internet making things up, doesn't mean I have to be automatically one of them. I have the proof for what I have said regarding the event in my inbox, I could proove it if I was forced to, but at the moment I find it risky. If I gave out the precise date, what will be disclosed, by whom and where - it could very well be that the even for some odd paranormal reason doesn't take place and that I do not want. I am fighting for Disclosure, that is why I am here.

Peace, Love and Light!

if this is true, then why in the world would you even make this post to begin with? what possible benefit could be derived aside from gaining a fleeting amount of attention?

is it not glaringly obvious that if you make such a definite statement without backing up your prediction with facts and/or evidence then you're only going to dissuade people from taking such a concept seriously?

in the best case scenario, the only person that could possibly gain from such a thread would be you, because what you're stating is tantamount to "i know something you don't know, neener neener, but i'm not going to tell you." afterwords, if something happens you can then jump up and down screaming, "told you so! told you so!"

until then, your reader's lives have only been enriched with the knowledge that you have a secret.

kind of a bum deal, if you ask me.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Keep waiting. I'm sure the OP will tell you. Just keep waiting.

You can't tell this thread is bunk by now?

I could get a street card shark to fabricate a better thread.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by NightVision]

With all due respect Night, I'm not convinced anyone or anything is legit until I have factual proof. My intention with questioning is to dig up the facts and make an educated decision.
There's a possibility that the suggested event is nothing more than an elaborate hoax schemed up by individuals that have nothing better to do with their time , that being said; the reverse is also possible.
This claim is consistent with many witness testimonies that I've researched over the years, therefore I'm not as quick to dismiss these "stories" as many may be.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I have to say that I am offended by your post NightVision.

Probably not the first, or the last time I've heard that.

From someone like you I expected something else, not immediately trying to put everyone who does not right away provide hard proof into one sack.

Sourcing your information does wonders to skeptics/debunkers. The wise move is to delay posting until you can.

I thought better of you when I came to ATS.

You should know that the type of thread you've presented is despised here at ATS. I simply say what most are thinking. Don't take it personal.

Sadly, I was wrong and you are one of those individuals which I do not have any reason to share the proof as of now.

Now there's a scenario I've never seen at ATS...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

There's a possibility that the suggested event is nothing more than an elaborate hoax schemed up by individuals that have nothing better to do with their time , that being said; the reverse is also possible.
This claim is consistent with many witness testimonies that I've researched over the years, therefore I'm not as quick to dismiss these "stories" as many may be.

My dissent stems from the fact that this thread presents absolutely ZERO new information, sourcing, or opinions. In fact, I've been reading the same disclosure thread for the past three years by different authors. Yes, it is possible that the OP is telling the truth. I also know a guy on the 'inside' who says disclosure is right around the corner. In fact, I'm going to create a thread about it but not reveal any critical info. That would be too 'risky'.

Is everyone cool with that?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Look Cybernet, you know how many threads we get like this.
Are you really surprised by the reactions you got?

This is ATS, where most people want to know truth and ask questions.

And you have to admit, saying you know everything but can't share, even if that's for all the right reason, will make you sound like another one of "those"threads.

You might be right, i don't know, but your OP isn't helping your credibility. People are going to dismiss it in a second.

If you jumped the gun a bit and just wanted to help, i can understand that.
If you are just trolling, i can't.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

My dissent stems from the fact that this thread presents absolutely ZERO new information, sourcing, or opinions. In fact, I've been reading the same disclosure thread for the past three years by different authors. Yes, it is possible that the OP is telling the truth. I also know a guy on the 'inside' who says disclosure is right around the corner. In fact, I'm going to create a thread about it but not reveal any critical info. That would be too 'risky'.

Is everyone cool with that?

I can understand that. I'm a relative "newbie" (to this site anyway) and as such I may be susceptible to reading massive amounts of B.S until I weed through the trouble makers

FYI - I personally would be very interested to hear the details that your source has provided as I'm sure would many others. I say Post away!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if the OP comes back in and a couple of days and admits this was all a hoax I have seen this thread hundreds of times.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

To me it would seem that the "scale" of the disclosure, would be pretty relevant. Considering so-called "disclosure" on a minute scale, has apparently been happening for decades now.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I can understand that. I'm a relative "newbie" (to this site anyway) and as such I may be susceptible to reading massive amounts of B.S until I weed through the trouble makers

It's okay to be a 'newbie'. We were all newbies here at one point. May your reading here at ATS be fruitful. Your will and patience will be tested. If you can tough it out over the long run, the occasional 'gold nugget' thread will be worth all the strife.

I'm afraid today we've found fool's gold, but don't let that dissuade you. In fact, don't let any of my comments dissuade you from investigating further.

I'm just having fun with the OP, like a bored cat pawing at a freshly caught lizard.

It's really nothing personal.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathan_Orin

The reason I have written the OP the way I have is because I was in a rush, because I didn't want to put away too much information without exposing everything or who I got it from and because at the same time those individuals that are in the know or are following recent news regarding the ET/UFO subject will get the message and understand what I was trying to say. I admit, the OP may not be the best piece I have come up with so far, but bear with me please that I was overwhelmed when that certain has been confirmed, because it will be one of the important events prior to disclosure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join