It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event leading to Disclosure coming this year!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hello, I apologize in advance if this OP will look chaotic, but I've just learned something stunning just a few minutes ago and I had to share this ASAP. I can't (or rather don't want to risk it) give away many details, just to make sure nothing interrupts the event, but it is regarding Mars and [guess the second object which will be of main interest] and it will happen later this year. If you have been following Richard C. Hoagland lately then you know what I am talking about and he was right. A friend of mine from the agency has just confirmed it and it is planned for this autumn. I can't be more specific, though I have all the details. I hope you can understand that. But the important thing here is - it will happen! We are living in the times of revelations and this will be one of them. And once it happens, things will start spinning like an avalanche. If you have been following events in the past two years, you know how rapidly the rate of giving out information on ET/UFO's to the public has accelerated, just look at the last 6 months... People who waited for Disclosure/Official contact will finally get (in time) what they were hoping for, the world will become a better place hopefully. Given the fact this event in autumn will take place, it is highly probable we are on a timeline where the first civilization we make official contact with later on, will be the Martians (and the Andromedans/Pleadians. We shall see.
Peace, Love, Light!

[edit on 3/5/10 by Cybernet]

+12 more 
posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Not Bad.

It's been 3 days since the last Disclosure Thread.

I think that is a record.

( BTW, not gonna happen)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

It's been 3 days since the last Disclosure Thread.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I still consider myself somewhat of a newbie here on ATS. I read many of the posts, but don't post too often myself.

But I feel I need to respond this time.

I would love disclosure to happen as much as everyone else who believes it is coming. But there have been so many false posts about this, that it almost seems like it's not going to happen.

Why should I believe your post, above all the rest?

link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Hello, I apologize in advance if this OP will look chaotic, but I've just learned something stunning just a few minutes ago and I had to share this ASAP. I can't (or rather don't want to risk it) give away many details, just to make sure nothing interrupts the event, but it is regarding Mars and [guess the second object which will be of main interest] and it will happen later this year. If you have been following Richard C. Hoagland lately then you know what I am talking about and he was right. A friend of mine from the agency has just confirmed it and it is planned for this autumn. I can't be more specific, though I have all the details. I hope you can understand that. But the important thing here is - it will happen! We are living in the times of revelations and this will be one of them. And once it happens, things will start spinning like an avalanche. If you have been following events in the past two years, you know how rapidly the rate of giving out information on ET/UFO's to the public has accelerated, just look at the last 6 months... People who waited for Disclosure/Official contact will finally get (in time) what they were hoping for, the world will become a better place hopefully. Given the fact this event in autumn will take place, it is highly probable we are on a timeline where the first civilization we make official contact with later on, will be the Martians. We shall see.
Peace, Love, Light!

Andrew Basiago speaks on this subject as well. I would agree that we are definitely close to some sort of disclosure. I'm not 100% convinced that the American govt will come clean even after several of the other worlds nations step forward...I guess only time will tell.

+24 more 
link   

A friend of mine from the agency has just confirmed it and it is planned for this autumn. I can't be more specific, though I have all the details. I hope you can understand that.

No, we can't...

I hope you understand that having all the details but not the fortitude to disclose this information makes you an attention seeking chump...but you're ok with that, aren't you..?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Are you david wilcock in disguise?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

My sources indicate aa Sept to Oct time frame. Also that not all information will be released. So, perhaps it will be this fall, but many questions left unanswered.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Martians? Did you say Martians? There is no intelligent live on Mars.
Stop this nonsense. Can a Mod delete or move the thread? thanks

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

ummmmm..........how about NO? reading your post was a terrible waste of four seconds of my life.
As stated above, you are an attention seeking chump churning out the same old "I have all the secrets but YOU'RE just going to have to wait" crock.
I would wager EVERYTHING I own against the fact that you have any insider knwoedge whatsoever or a friend in 'the agency'
Richard Hoagland is delusional.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I can't be more specific, though I have all the details. I hope you can understand that.

To say that to the average ATS member is like buying a kid a ice cream
and saying to the kid that he can only hold it, not eat it.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Who gives a crap about Phobos being a spacecraft, I wanna know when they're gonna tell us that our moon is a spacecraft?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Hello discl0sur3, thanks for putting that out. You are right with Andrew, we are coming towards Disclosure. The only thing not known, is its scale. But yes, it is inevitabely coming.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

No grantbeed, I am not David Wilcock in disguise. What makes you believe that?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
With all your supposed "details and facts" you could know how big this disclosure would be eh? Bunch of garbage....

link   
Now I'm concerned.

Will it be the Martians from War of the Worlds or the crazy little dudes from Mars Attacks ?

Inquiring minds want to know.

link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

I hope you understand that having all the details but not the fortitude to disclose this information makes you an attention seeking chump...but you're ok with that, aren't you..?

The OP is fresh meat for grizzled veteran ATSr's. I'm dropping this thread like 3rd period French. Might do a little slaughtering first tho. I can't get enough of these lemmings.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

What you have wrote has shocked me a bit, AnthraAndromda, because you are very close to the truth! Care to share please how have you come up with the months (out of curiousity)?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You are right with Andrew, we are coming towards Disclosure. The only thing not known, is its scale. But yes, it is inevitabely coming.

Lets have a friendly wager.

I bet you get banned before disclosure happens.

Deal?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

reply to post by discl0sur3

Hello discl0sur3, thanks for putting that out. You are right with Andrew, we are coming towards Disclosure. The only thing not known, is its scale. But yes, it is inevitabely coming.

No problem

Are you able to provide more of the information that you received from your source?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join