It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity finally explained

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DTOX X
So I am not sure how many of you know this yet, but it is now common knowledge that China is working on an anti-gravity device that is to be placed in civilian vehicles within the next 20 years. Parashredder is correct in saying that the processes of gravity can be reversed to create a repulsion system.

DTOX X

It isn't just China doing it. China is hosting the research, and funding the majority of it. But it is lead by US scientists. Dr. Robert Baker, the worlds preeminant Grav researcher is leading the team. He has other folks such as Hal Puthoff (of SRI-CIA Psychic Spy fame, Google Ingo Swann for more info on that), and the famed italian scientist Giorgio Fontana. Not to mention Buzz Aldrin, who seems to have this special attraction to promoting China.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaShredder

gravity has been explained before! gravity is old news! its jus the magnetic opposites attracting to eachother

[edit on 19-6-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
You know, i am no physicist, but the theory makes sense. Especially when applied against things I do know.

Such as the Li/Podkletnov designed experiments, and the proposed "lattice ions".

Outstanding OP. I look forward to seeing this argued on a better level than the "HOAX!!!11" troll that previously posted.

Well, I'm certainly no physicist either (nor legal expert but we both know how that went down), but it's quiet obvious this is a joke theory. He invented new terminology to describe a phenomena that doesn't even exist.

There is no such thing as a quantum wave.

The new scientist link does not mention once anything about quantum waves.

His second link says nothing about quantum waves.

the next two links talk about some new made up physics that the author really really really wants to be considered by mainstream science.

the OP then mentions:

Important to remember: Quantum waves are not EM waves!

Except, we're still left wondering WTF is a quantum wave??? I haven't seen it mentioned in any of the links he provided nor is it even a defined term.

Yet YOU think this theory makes sense? Damn right you aren't a physicist (let's disregard that your not a legal expert either).

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
haven't been able to fully digest this whole thread but are you saying there is no such thing as a gravitron particle? i think they will discover one eventually just the same as the higgs boson.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I suspect the 'attraction' of two mass bodies together [ie. 'gravity'] isn't even a force in its own right. [which is also why it is such a weak 'force']

i will venture there is a tensile elastic strength/force in space [space-time?].
When the fabric is stretched [mass gravity warp funnel] it increases the tension stress.

When two of these funnels are in mutual proximity the tension reducing tendency of space causes them to overlap increasingly & merge [as much as other physics will allow]

Space is tensile & is at lowest energy when the surface of it is at a minimum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join