It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Gravity finally explained

page: 1
9
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I originally posted this as a response to Nonnez's thread, But I thought the significance of the answer deserves it's own thread as it is lost several pages in.

Most science only attempts to describe the effect of gravity and the other fundamental forces but does not attempt to explain what the cause of gravity is. It has been recently confirmed that all matter in the universe is a fluctuation of the fabric of space(quantum waves). www.newscientist.com...

At the subatomic level "particles" oscillate at a specific frequency. At the Macroscopic level the "particles" of a body's out going quantum waves combine into a lower frequency de Broglie wave(warping of space time). The larger the object the lower frequency its outgoing quantum waves. When the lower frequency quantum wave of the earth come into contact with an other object like a satellite the more powerful waves from the earth cause the waves of the satellite's "particles facing the earth to oscillate at a lower frequency. This causes a doppler effect of quantum waves to form inside the satellite facing the incoming waves from the earth. This doppler effect of quantum wave cause motion in that direction(inertia).

Gravity is the effect of a more massive object inducing inertia on a less massive object. This discovery opens the door for gravity control. This is not being taught at the universities yet as this is at the latest stages of research and experimentation. However I feel that the TPTB may have known this for much longer.

A good description of matter waves/quantum waves and what causes inertia:
glafreniere.com...

A better description of my post:
www.mirit.ru...
www.mirit.ru... This is an image of what inertia looks like. It is two particles that are bound together oscillating at slightly different frequencies. In this image motion is in the down direction. As you can see, the interference pattern is in the shape of a spider.

Important to remember: Quantum waves are not EM waves!

The ability to harness this new understanding will give us a new form of field propulsion where we could change a bodies inertia and velocity in any desired direction.


[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]

[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]

[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]

[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]

[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]




posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
F'n magnets, how do they work?



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If any body was "inducing inertia" on another object, why would that not produce a NEGATIVE force on that body, rather than an attractive force, even based on Newtonian physics?



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu
 


Magnetism works by similar process of quantum waves. just slightly different wave geometry.

Here is a good explanation:
www.glafreniere.com...



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaShredder
I originally posted this as a response to Nonnez's thread, But I thought the significance of the answer deserves it's own thread as it is lost several pages in.

Most science only attempts to describe the effect of gravity and the other fundamental forces but does not attempt to explain what the cause of gravity is. It has been recently confirmed that all matter in the universe is a fluctuation of the fabric of space(quantum waves). www.newscientist.com...

At the subatomic level "particles" oscillate at a specific frequency. At the Macroscopic level the "particles" of a body's out going quantum waves combine into a lower frequency de Broglie wave(warping of space time). The larger the object the lower frequency its outgoing quantum waves. When the lower frequency quantum wave of the earth come into contact with an other object like a satellite the more powerful waves from the earth cause the waves of the satellite's "particles facing the earth to oscillate at a lower frequency. This causes a doppler effect of quantum waves to form inside the satellite facing the incoming waves from the earth. This doppler effect of quantum wave cause motion in that direction(inertia).

Gravity is the effect of a more massive object inducing inertia on a less massive object. This discovery opens the door for gravity control. This is not being taught at the universities yet as this is at the latest stages of research and experimentation. However I feel that the TPTB may have known this for much longer.

A good description of matter waves/quantum waves and what causes inertia:
glafreniere.com...

A better description of my post:
www.mirit.ru...
www.mirit.ru... This is an image of what inertia looks like. It is two particles that are bound together oscillating at slightly different frequencies. In this image motion is in the down direction. As you can see, the interference pattern is in the shape of a spider.

Important to remember: Quantum waves are not EM waves!

The ability to harness this new understanding will give us a new form of field propulsion where we could change a bodies inertia and velocity in any desired direction.


[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]

[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]

[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]

[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]

[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]


HOAX!
close thread please?

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
If any body was "inducing inertia" on another object, why would that not produce a NEGATIVE force on that body, rather than an attractive force, even based on Newtonian physics?


This is explained by simple wave mixing. in nature this would result in frequency reduction(attraction). Artificially this process should be able to be reversed(repulsion).



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN
 


A simple reply by a simple mind locked in an old paradigm.

This does not change Newtonian physics. Only adds to it.



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaShredder
Artificially this process should be able to be reversed(repulsion).


I'll believe it when we are all flying around "Jetson" style.

"Jane, stop this crazy thing!"



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Origin
 


The first step is understanding.



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN
 


If your so knowledgeable why don't you explain what the fundamental cause of gravity and magnetism is.



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
F'n magnets, how do they work?


ITS A MIRACLE!!!!!

The sun, stars, trees, all of that... Its a f'n Miracle!!!!



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaShredder
reply to post by Sover3igN
 


If your so knowledgeable why don't you explain what the fundamental cause of gravity and magnetism is.



can you?
not to bail out, caz I can not answer that one.
but can you really explain everything?
I mean... everything?!

If you do.. what u doing here?
Go show us the aliens and the truth and everything else.
We are here for answers, not hypophysis.



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sover3igN

Originally posted by ParaShredder
reply to post by Sover3igN
 


If your so knowledgeable why don't you explain what the fundamental cause of gravity and magnetism is.



can you?
not to bail out, caz I can not answer that one.
but can you really explain everything?
I mean... everything?!

If you do.. what u doing here?
Go show us the aliens and the truth and everything else.
We are here for answers, not hypophysis.


I did show it in the OP. there is much more info in the links I supplied.

This thread has nothing to do with aliens. The science of quantum wave theory is currently be used by research engineers in the fields of nano-technology and quantum computing. Check out the father of quantum computing Carver Mead and his book collective electrodynamics.
without these new theories backed up by experiments quantum computing would not be possible.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That understanding should make gravity manipulation a seemingly rudimentary task. All that needs to be done is find a way to induce frequency oscillations at the particular sub-sub atomic level.



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
That understanding should make gravity manipulation a seemingly rudimentary task. All that needs to be done is find a way to induce frequency oscillations at the particular sub-sub atomic level.


Very true. Nikola Tesla already left us some major clues how this can be done. He claimed that his magnifying oscillators did not produce standard EM waves, but instead produced longitudinal wave in the fabric of space. Is it a strange coincidence that these same type of waves are being rediscovered today.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaShredder

Originally posted by Sover3igN

Originally posted by ParaShredder
reply to post by Sover3igN
 


If your so knowledgeable why don't you explain what the fundamental cause of gravity and magnetism is.



can you?
not to bail out, caz I can not answer that one.
but can you really explain everything?
I mean... everything?!

If you do.. what u doing here?
Go show us the aliens and the truth and everything else.
We are here for answers, not hypophysis.


I did show it in the OP. there is much more info in the links I supplied.

This thread has nothing to do with aliens. The science of quantum wave theory is currently be used by research engineers in the fields of nano-technology and quantum computing. Check out the father of quantum computing Carver Mead and his book collective electrodynamics.
without these new theories backed up by experiments quantum computing would not be possible.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]


AH!
So CARVER MEAD knows EVERYTHING


Ask him yourself, if he is humble'enough he will recognise that even Einstein knew his theories would eventually be disproven or adjusted or unsatisfying.

t.b.h. I realy don't know the point I am making.
Since I am not trying to convince you, are you me?



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sover3igN

Originally posted by ParaShredder

Originally posted by Sover3igN

Originally posted by ParaShredder
reply to post by Sover3igN
 



[edit on 3-5-2010 by ParaShredder]


AH!
So CARVER MEAD knows EVERYTHING


Ask him yourself, if he is humble'enough he will recognise that even Einstein knew his theories would eventually be disproven or adjusted or unsatisfying.

t.b.h. I realy don't know the point I am making.
Since I am not trying to convince you, are you me?


This is not about knowing everything, We are at the verge of a major new discovery that will change the world in the same way understanding electromagnetism jump started the 20th century. This could also lead to freeing us from fossil fuels.



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sover3igN
reply to post by ParaShredder
 


www.my-introspective.com...
vs
www.old-picture.com...
vs
am35.files.wordpress.com...


I see your point, however a wind mill and a steam engine does very little to power an aircraft or a spacecraft or submarine. or homes when there is no wind. steam engines still require wood or coal or some other hydrocarbon to burn. As for the pyramid power: no comment.



posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Pretty heavy stuff. How can you physicist be sure your not chasing ghosts.

From the new scientists link.....

...........


So if the LHC confirms that the Higgs boson exists, it will mean all reality is virtual.



new topics

top topics



 
9
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join