It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question and answer with myself: What shapes experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Is it free will that creates what kind of experience the planet will have?

I really don't know. I don't know if there is free will.

What do you think shapes experience?

Sometimes I find my thoughts from the past are reflected in the present, as if my past state of mind conditioned my current.

What will happen if you stop your past from conditioning your present self?

Something new may happen.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Your emotions create the experience. Social definitions of circumstances should not dictate what the experience HAS to be to you.

I think a de-educated (de-indoctrinated) mind has the power to not only co-create it's surroundings, but to dictate how it will experience it.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by camelian

I think that this question works on so many levels, from the smallest to the largest.

we are bound by our past experiences until we let go

then we can change!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There is a bunch of things. Emotions, Perception are the biggest ones for me. If you stop your past from conditioning your present self. You are free. If everyone could just live in the now the world would be a better place.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
im like in a nightmare horrible one while always i was never dreaming when awake, iwas always the evident thing to myself and it didnt matter how the world look crazy it is not me nor my problem it is a creation not me

so the point is freedom first out of all and it is the most difficult one but that determin objective existence to be real and not related to your wills \

it is obvious that i never wanted anything of that but it happen because gods are evil so they use the good ones to keep doing nothing right themselves, im starting to see the size of the disaster god do, i think all good ones are living hell, all those having tendancies to be true positive free move are compltely steped upon by condition
it is horrible there is nothing to do

the problem originally is those pretentions of walking on truth grounds as free creators or possessors, and finding balance in both positions meaning realizing a fake free living self, from waht credit you get to your shapes and what powers you earn of your touchs
the problem is what i guess truth only walk on truth ground it realized noother can step over or replace its own steps
truth is really each living being himself only the only source to what he really do or look for

life truth as absolute one is much better i think than object truth as absolute reality life, because objects can be touching eachothers and like confused when of sameness reference
but livings no because it is itself all so there is a freedom reality to respect you cannot touch, you deal with samness to absolute one reference by concepts associations it is much more classy
too bad i cant even live that alone

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans...[It] is obvious that [I] never wanted anything of that [crazy looking world, (?)] but it [happened] because gods are [evil,] so they use the good [people (?)] to keep doing nothing right themselves, [I'm] starting to see the size of the disaster god [does], i think all good [people (?)] are living hell, all those having [tendencies] to be true, positive, free [movements (?)] are [completely stepped] upon by [conditioning (?)]

[It] is horrible there is nothing to do...

But something is indeed happening about it. The results may not be apparent yet, but there is a very dedicated force of people coming to realize the truths of the sad world, and they aren't giving in as easily to conditioning. It may be slow in coming, but it is evolution nonetheless.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

i dont know what you are thinking but what i mean is true issue the certainty of all gods death, if one god is alive it is the same worse everyday more

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans

i dont know what you are thinking but what i mean is true issue the certainty of all gods death, if one god is alive it is the same worse everyday more

No offense, but I may have misconstrued your message because it was kind of hard to understand grammatically, as is this one.

You are claiming that all gods are to die soon? Or must die for the sake of humanity?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

no obligations dont live because they are of who oblige that become a sort of god as speaking of void source as if he created absolute truth of certainty life, and he would be the most evil from what he is claiming being the creator of all means when he is not the creator of all

sorry for my grammar but i have the sense that what matter is the thought breath at one point joining absolutely all elements of the sentence possible means to one mean free living expression

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans

sorry for my grammar but i have the sense that what matter is the thought breath at one point joining absolutely all elements of the sentence possible means to one mean free living expression

Free living expression is achievable with periods and commas. Otherwise, the free living expression of your message may not be understood, and thus wasted on the minds of most. I would love the chance to be able to understand what you are trying to say in your above post, but honestly, I can make no sense of it whatsoever.

join