It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye During the 911 Memorial Service at Ground Zero!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well can't find this posted anywhere on ATS but how the hell did we miss this? Anyhow just came across this on YouTube and thought it was bluntly obvious who's making an statement, you got to wonder, what else can this be? why a circle and why it's above a straight line. Why not some other formation, this doesn't' make any sense, so many formation that resemble respect/peace... yet they show the eye!

The impression I get is; The eye on top of spine (straight line) looking down upon the people, relating the event and people responsible for it (Illuminati). Also note the TV station logo, watching us, watch them!

Anyhow thought provoking!

All Seeing Eye of Horus During the 911 Memorial Service at Ground Zero (specially 38+ seconds)

[edit on 3-5-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
hmmm... Interesting indeed

Could definitely be interpreted as the eye of horus.... Then again, skeptical folks can easily say "whatever, they are marching around a circle" ....

I, for one, came to this website for conspiracies!! Therefore, I'm inclined to look at it and see the possible symbolism! Excellent thought/find

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Of course it could simply be a ceremony where people are marching around a circle.

Does it matter if it's the right or left eye?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yeah, this is a great video! They did us all-seeing-eyes proud .

Seriously though, there is no question they are making an eye shape, not a circle around another circle.
Also, it's strange that the two commentators aren't mentioning what is going on on the screen. During a thanksgiving day parade, for example, the commentators tell you every stupid little thing about the passing floats. What flowers were used, what the float represents, etc.
I guess these two had nothing to say about the cloaked and hooded individuals making that seemingly unusual shape where 3000 people lost their lives.

[edit on 5/3/2010 by Gumshoe]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

How the hell did we miss this?

Well we didn't

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also the all seeing eye can sometimes be seen as a good thing. One of it's meanings is the eye of god watching over mankind...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'd like to take a stick and poke that freakin' eye out once and for all!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
reply to post by freighttrain

Also the all seeing eye can sometimes be seen as a good thing. One of it's meanings is the eye of god watching over mankind...

Right... but the question who's considering who a GOD?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

Right... but the question who's considering who a GOD?

God is a God.

The All Seeing Eye symbolically represents one particular aspect of God: Omnipresence. In other words, God is everywhere at once, knowing everything that happens. Not a sparrow falls without His knowledge. This aspect of God is symbolized by the All Seeing Eye.

There is also a technical occult interpretation of the symbol. In this regard, the All Seeing Eye represents what is known in the Hindu system as the Sahasrara Chakra, or Eye of Shiva, the opening of which allows the devotee a glimpse into universal consciousness. The same symbolism was used in Egypt under the names of the Eye of Hoor and of Ra.

new topics

top topics

join