It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many people HATE freedom on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The vast majority of people of ATS members admittedly hate the NWO, and everything it stands for. We fear a totalitarian slave-state which dictates what we can and can't do. We fear Orwellian thought-police which tell us what we can and can't think. We fear RFID chips and national-ID cards which track our movements, track our purchasing habbits, and predict future trends.

On the other hand, a very large percentage of ATS members want to destroy freedom. I hear countless calls for banning ALL churches / religious institutions! Yes, in the name of freedom, it should be a thought crime to worship God! One person had the audacity to say "people should only have the right to worship God in their homes, not in a public place like a church -- that's offensive to me." Are people to stupid to realize that churches are not a "public place"... People payed money for them and bought the property, just like a private home???

If it's not banning ALL religious institutions, the people are saying we need to ban mosques in particular. YES, in the name of FREEDOM, all Muslims should be kicked out of the country, even if they are legal citizens or natural born. Heck, even the converts should be kicked out... It should be a thought crime to have any unsanctioned religion! All in the name of freedom!

And of course, in the name of freedom, we need to LIMIT what women can wear. If you want to wear a scarf on your head, TOO BAD!!! THIS IS A FREEDOM LOVING COUNTRY, YOU CAN'T JUST WEAR ANYTHING YOU PLEASE!!! Your dress code has to be approved by the state, because we love freedom! If you want to limit your own freedoms by wearing what you feel like, here's a massive ticket, you fascist woman.

And YOU, legalized immigrant.. YOU MUST ASSIMILATE! RIGHT NOW! Assimilate to our culture, start drinking liquor, smoking cigarettes, and oggling slutty women RIGHT NOW, or we will kick you out of the country, because we value FREEDOM in this country, sir. Take of your silly looking hat, that's not state-approved garb with a corporate name brand made in child-labor sweat factory. Please remove it or go to jail.

And in the United States, because we love freedom so much, you Sir, you MUST PRESENT YOUR PAPERS RIGHT NOW! I don't care if you say you are a sovereign citizen, show me your papers RIGHT NOW or you go to jail!! This is because we love freedom, sir, show your papers right now! WHAT??? You don't have an ID on you because you said the Constitution says you don't have to have it??? Where did you get it in your head that the Constitution has any legal bearing?? We are a freedom loving country, you're going to jail without your papers, comrade.

So, will these hypocritical ATS members who support fascism please stop kidding themselves? You DO NOT oppose the NWO. You deeply love it. You want a totalitarian thought-policing state which controls what everybody can and cant do, what you can and can't think, where you can and can't go, and what papers you need to carry on your person all the time.

You are really not fooling anybody except yourselves.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by FalselyFlagged]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Well i see you are new

25-4-2010

Looks like you will fit right in.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You DO NOT oppose the NWO. You deeply love it. You want a totalitarian thought-policing state which controls what everybody can and cant do, what you can and can't think, where you can and can't go, and what papers you need to carry on your person all the time.

Ummm I don't

Now I assume your going to call me a hypocrite or something but hey I don't mind as I can think for myself and I know what I believe in as well as most of the members here, contrary to what most people believe about Conspiracy theorists most can actually think for themselves.

Also is it really fair to say what you have said about the members here especially since you only joined the site last week.

It’s just you seem to be making some pretty big assumptions about us IMO.

join