It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Explorer 8 called ATS unsafe and dangerous site 4 times in past 2 days.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I have been in Information Technology for 31 years. I recommend switching to FireFox. It is less vulnerable to attacks. Get away from IE and stop the update of your windows system. The new patches do more harm than good.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
that's most likely because of all the crap ads they allow to display on this site. It is especially bad when you are not logged in. Then you will have your browser hijacked & have to restart it unless you have a nice ip blocker.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
ATS are aware of a problom and have assured me they are doing all they can to fix it.

Originally posted by mntngr
the question here is...why are you still using Internet Explorer?? Use Firefox and that should fix your problem.

FireFox get a huge amount of cash from Google and if you monitor IE and FF than they are both as bad except FF has lots of plugings and the one i would recomend is used to change the Referer string in the HTTP request.

Both browser download SafeBrowsing.xml and ATS might be on that list, too many sites get on the list and other block lists that bans sites used by free thinkers or sites that allows people to speak out.

Get fiddler if you want to know just how much you are being bugged because seeing is beleiving.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join