It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are your wings today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I know there has been an influx of awakened individuals on this board. Metaphysically flapping their wings and learning how to fly on their own.

Some of us are just learning to use our wings, others are perched on the branch, flexing them. There are even those who are starting to poke at the shell that has housed their minds.

My question for you today is. How is your progress? Are any of you soaring yet? How is your ascension coming along?

Love, Light

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Funny that you ask, because I created this new avatar layout today.

I feel fine, cruising at Mach 3.4 at 100.000 feet altitude.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well the Loki spirit is alive and well in me for one

I keep trying to bring people back to spirit, remind everyone as much as I can that we are all connected and one.

I have changed much of my life to reflect my belief that we must be the change we wish to see.

Its not easy and the fates toss things in my path all the time to test me, but then I come back to center, relax and reflect and move forward with love and light and forgiveness in my heart.

I pray this finds you well and Namaste

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I was able to "see" a few seconds after closing my eyes and was fully conscious for a few minutes. The only trouble I had was trying to focus my "eyes" on what the person was reading. This has happened before, it is like the focus is around what I am looking at and the center is blurry.
I don't think this is OOBE but it is something similar. What ever it is, it feels strong today.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well honestly, for a while I was like a little kid running from one fair ride to the next in total excitement and desire to experience and learn what I could as fast as I could. I grew overwhelmed and tired and a little sick (metaphorically). So I slowed down and withdrew and now I feel a little calmer. I am focusing on living in the moment and enjoying nature more and feeling it's peace and beauty. I am feeling ok with not knowing everything I can, as fast as I can. Also, another good thing is that I am learning to be more patient (sort of) with people who are not awakening. I think I'm doing ok. I'm glad you asked, it helped me sort it out in my head a little.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Ellie Sagan]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

How are your wings today?

Mine are singed, tattered and torn.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Lately, I've been feeling a little awkward. As if I am growing metaphysical wings on my back. No, I'm not saying I'm an angel. I'm entertaining the idea that my animal spirit is revealing itself to me. It's a bird of some kind. I would like to think of it as an Eagle or Hawk, but it might only be a chicken.

My kundalini is causing my body to do strange things. Maybe that's the reason...maybe not.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by manbird12000]

top topics

join