It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 257
<< 254  255  256   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

My bad. I mistook you for someone else. On a mobile it is hard to tell some members apart without avatars.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
bump for reading later

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well.

It's about time to wrap this thread up, 10 years on and miles in the rear view.

I've no idea what became of James/Judy. S/he seems to have vanished off the face of the Earth in the intervening time. I don't know if s/he "suicided" again for the 4th time or so, or if perhaps a species change operation was in the offing since the gender reassignment didn't hide her deep enough. Whatever the case, I've not heard a peep out of James/Judy in years now.

Wayne Herschel is STILL, 10 years on, looking over his shoulder and expecting an imminent attack any moment from the nefarious 3-letter agencies he wanted to convince everyone we were working for. His page is still up that he "Google-bombed" himself on, along with his sad tale of woe and the nefarious attacks he claims to have been subjected to. He has not mentioned the co-ordinated cyber attacks that he and his "Light Warrior" minions visited upon dcmb1490's blog to get it shut down. Understandable - he really can't have his own culpability on full display for his loyal followers - both of them - to see, now can he?

"Dana Scully", MoaningMartel", "Doubtful Dina" and the rest of the parade of sock puppets are no doubt still in their basement laboratories cooking up spells and charms, hard at work in their quest to take over the world and fleece it for all it's worth...

Dcmb1490 passed on early in 2013. About 8 months before the final curtain fell for him, he died in a hospital and was dead for, as I recall, 10 minutes or so before he was revived. I spoke with him shortly after that, and he did indeed have a "Near Death Experience", which he described for me. I won't go into the details of it, but he was at a loss for words in the description, and said that what he was saying was only a pale approximation of what he saw on the Other Side, that he did not have words for an accurate description. He DID, however, make a point of telling me that, due to what he saw, he was no longer afraid to die. For that I'm glad, knowing he did not go into that good night with fear and trepidation.

I have moved on in the interim since the hoax was running hot as well. I've moved twice in the intervening years, and am now back home where I'm supposed to be, where I belong. I've also gotten married - again - and this one seems to be working much better than I could even have hoped for. I'm glad of that, too - I'm getting too old now for the drama involved in my previous marriages. Life is good, and I'm content.

The book "The Hoax Heard Round the World" did far better than I had anticipated, and has had many, MANY more downloads than I ever thought it would. It's still free for the downloading, still available on the internet, and always will be. I've taken steps to insure it's continued availability despite any potential onslaughts of "Light Warriors" or even the normal vagaries of chance that sneak up on all of us from time to time. It can be found in more than one place, and every so often I add it to another to insure it's immortality.

To all of the above, and more, for better or for worse you have been immortalized in print.

You, and the uncovering of this hoax together with the evidence proving it a hoax, will live forever.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Welllll.......Hello again Neno.

Nice to know life's being good to you

I'm still here decided to stay on after the Hoax.

Regards to OB.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

It's about time to wrap this thread up, 10 years on and miles in the rear view.

Not yet... Hello BTW, to you, hope you are well like the rest of them here at ATS.. and to you Neno... I just saw today, you guys had posted.
Don't know how I missed it straight away, as I always check to see if its active lately or not all the time, just in case.
But it's just about to start again. About to finish it hopefully!! But will be complicated to explain.. Give me a couple of weeks to reply to you about it. Can't say jack ATM, as no message history in ATS and need to find copy's of them before talking.. Still the owner and inventor of 'The Original Syn' An invention that you place under disk records to make them reverse direction.. I take out the name @TheOriginalSyns, at facebook and twitter and that, so it's easy to find if you look.. I also made a decentralized app, that installs a networking webpage into your memory instead, so to 'not', install it onto an operating system like mac, linux, or windows, as I don't agree to their terms of servece, and puts a webpage also, on to your device, to then communicate to a 'normal' static website so to take load off serving webpages, that are loaded usually from the web browser only that connects to a webpage serverved on a static server to work.... Had to say that for legal reasons... haha.... and was called PI.EXE ..PI.EXE It simply installs a mobile app web page that connects to a normal static website and is unique and totally different than normally served webpages..
I guess you will have to read a little about it or maybe my twitter.com/pierremharkild account to understand more, as it is needed to make sense of what I am going to post about.. In short, I had copyrighted the maps and charts that wayne herschel had plagiarized from. As well as proof of authorship of dan brown's TDVC (THE DA VINCI CODE) due to artistic copyright infringement on pages 6 and 7 of that PI.EXE files similarity to joining the blade and chalice showing a code at the same time making the Star of David at the same time while taking the piss out of me.(Just like the other authors did to Pierre Plantard in the book 'Holy Blood Holy Grail' that dan brown used as a reference for 'The Da Vinci Code'.)

Also, my post it is about wayne herschel, randomhouse with dan brown all setting my up as hacker and that ( Along with the rest of the people I have exposed at those pages I mention at @TheOriginalSyns at facebook and twitter's accounts, or my pierremharkild twitter account) while they were stealing my property after emailing them regarding copyright infringement, only to be told by randomhouses Australian CEO that they are pointing me to 'OTHER UNSUCSESSFULL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS' and linking me to randomhouse vs's randomhouse HBHG fiasco, as they then took unauthorised control of my copyrights and continued racketeering while having me thrown out my house while I was proving rental payments, but still thrown out of rental for non payment by South Australian Government and this all while shifting legal matters into the hands of delusional psychiatrists and then silenced, and censored from posting online from that same government, while trying to post truth and evidence that exposes them all.... That, I can say!! and I ain't going to settle or be silenced any longer...

edit on 2-6-2021 by SeightN because: No reason...

edit on 2-6-2021 by SeightN because: No reason...

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SeightN

Forget it...After ats censor and hide posting...# them and # posting here also..
edit on 4-6-2021 by SeightN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmicpixie

Several RAO´s (Radio Observatories) like Aricebo and others now in the US have gone online...

Arecibo has not gone online. In case you have not heard, On 1 December of 2020 it was destroyed and is a giant rubble pile at the foot of the mountains.
Additionally, all those Star systems listed that are thousand of light years apart, sending the same signal???? Give me a break.
edit on 5-6-2021 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

The hoax was perpetrated 3 May 2010, 10 years before Arecibo was demolished.

I addressed the stellar distances on page 35, in this post

Another slight (but not insurmountable) problem I have is in the stars mentioned.

Aldebaran is 65 light years away, and an orange giant star (K5III). That doesn't bode well as an origin point of life, but a colonial type setup couldn't be ruled out. If it were a colony, then one would expect there to be stars relatively closer to it sending the same sort of communication signal.

Izar is Epsilon Bootis, a double star consisting of an orange giant and an A2V star, similar to Sirius. it's about 300 light years away. Because of the distances involved, one would expect similar signals closer to it, too.

Epsilon Eridani is a K2V star (somewhat weaker than the sun) about 10.5 light years away. That's more like what we would expect. The problem is that it's only about 1 billion years old. Taking earth as an example, at 1 billion years we had microbes, and not much else. Stromatolites, even, were still 600,000 years away. On the positive side, epsilon eridani is thought to have two debris belts (probably asteroids) and at least one gas giant planet in an orbit 3.4 times the distance of earth from the sun (too far for life as we know it). That, however, is still under dispute.

Thuban is a binary star, with a primary star of A0III (white giant) 250 times more energetic than our sun, and has a companion star (proobably a red dwarf) in a 51 day orbit. These conditions don't bode well for the formation of planets around this system at all. Thuban is about 310 light years from us.

Proxima Centauri is the closest star currently to the sun, at about 4.25 light years. It's the third star in the trinary Alpha Centauri system, but is far enough from the first two to allow planet formation. No planets have yet been detected there. Proxima's spectral type is M5.5e, a red dwarf. The 'e' means 'emissive', a star subject to violent flares. Because it's a flare star, and a red dwarf to boot, it's not a likely candidate for life as we know it, even if it has planets.

Keep in mind that the distances listed are distances from Earth, not straight-line distances between these stars, which are spread all over the field. Because of the range of stellar types, everything from red dwarves to white giants, they aren't likely to harbor the same sort of life as each other, or us, if they harbor life at all. Also, electromagnetic radiation being limited to the speed of light, and UV being a wavelength of the E-M spectrum, UV communications between these stars and earth would take the amount of time listed as 'distance' in light years to travel. Generally, they shouldn't expect any return messages in a human lifetime (except Proxima and Epsilon Eridani). I've not done the math to find out how far they are from one another.

The only thing I can add is that the farthest star in the list is 310 light years radius from Earth, the the absolute maximum distance possible between any two candidate stars is 620 light years, since they all necessarily must fall inside that circumference.

edit on 2022/7/10 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chiram

He/She exists for FACT.

top topics

<< 254  255  256   >>

join