It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

It's the secret cabal of 'book marketing hackers' Marrr - come on you know the program.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

If Wayne is "ex military", I'd be curious to know WHOSE military that was!

I'm going for a longshot here. My guess is Wayne was an Admiral in the South African Navy. Perhaps he was in charge of the S.A. nuclear submarine fleet or one of those super battleship task force groups.
Probably encountered aliens at sea.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by Marrr

It's the secret cabal of 'book marketing hackers' Marrr - come on you know the program.

I lose my focus sometimes Hermit. It's hard when you're dealing with all of the intelligence agencies of the world, secret black ops groups, opponents of the new age, the boy scouts. Honestly, I overlooked the "hacker" faction.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

double post

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Fake NASA scientist, special op agents getting murdered for investigating UFO's, and now Wayne's FB is a breaking news source with ex CIA agents reporting to him.

-Wayne Herschel-
In summary... it seems many warships evacuated the Gulf to joinn other totalling 46... then begin another operation passing through Costa Rico illegally due to something obviously important.. then the news released (here) from an ex CIA person saying they are passing the Suez canal... ???... then Iran story broke??? (Group page) Updates follow in 6 hrs when the latest reports break from Alex Jones.
Yesterday at 2:30am · Flag

Sounds like he is trying to start an ATS model format at his site with him being the only moderator. Throwing in his innuendos and poor informative commentary that is more laughable than news.

Hope his religion is not as poorly thought out as his attempts here and over there were in his responses and logic.
Come on light warrior recruits, wake up to this con man. He tried in the original story presented here to fool everyone and continues on.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490
Fake NASA scientist, special op agents getting murdered for investigating UFO's, and now Wayne's FB is a breaking news source with ex CIA agents reporting to him.

Don't forget us real CIA agents! When I got my Jr. CIA Man badge and secret decoder ring out of the cereal box (you might find some of the rings at thrift stores, but the BADGE is what makes me real!), the very FIRST message they sent to be decoded (with the handy-dandy ring) was: "Don't tinker around with alien message stuff, or we'll throw you into Special Ops Direct Action, and then kill ya just to show we can and no one is immune!"

Ever since then, I've shied away from decoding alien messages. I heard they've already done a couple guys that way, so I don't doubt it.

-Wayne Herschel-
In summary... it seems many warships evacuated the Gulf to joinn other totalling 46... then begin another operation passing through Costa Rico illegally due to something obviously important.. then the news released (here) from an ex CIA person saying they are passing the Suez canal... ???... then Iran story broke??? (Group page) Updates follow in 6 hrs when the latest reports break from Alex Jones.
Yesterday at 2:30am · Flag

I'm curious about how a NAVAL group, Super Battleships or not, PASSED THROUGH Costa Rica, which is all dry (relatively dry, compared to oceans) land? I have visions of the Super Battle ships sprouting legs and walking across, like Star Wars walkers... maybe they used their Super Battleship bomb thingys (that's technical spy talk - if you don't understand it, don't ask. Your security clearance obviously isn't high enough) to make us another canal down there. The Old one is in PANAMA.

Speaking of that, how'd they get from Central America to the Middle East (Suez Canal) so quick? Teleportation maybe? Could be that their man inside the CIA is geographically challeneged. Most CIA agents are. That way, they can send us to secret locations, and even WE won't know where we've been. Matter of National Security, y'know?

By the way, the Suez is between Africa and the middle east. To "pass the Suez canal", you either have to go around Africa, and pass the coast of South Africa (where Wayne is WATCHING!) or across the arctic. Unless the Super Battleships sprout their walker legs again, thus giving up military secrets... Maybe he misspoke (in the best Clintonesque form) and actually meant "passing THROUGH the Suez Canal".

Hope his religion is not as poorly thought out as his attempts here and over there were in his responses and logic.
Come on light warrior recruits, wake up to this con man. He tried in the original story presented here to fool everyone and continues on.

I'm counting on his religious logic being as flawed as the rest. Makes this "religious warrior" thing relatively easier. Holy Warrior... does this mean I have to go on a jihad now? I hope not, 'cause hummus and falafel are really not all that filling.

Maybe we're just "Dark Warriors" to battle the "Light Warriors". I sort of hope so, as I've found that too bright a light blinds one... how's that for a double entendre?

PS: Nettie, don't trivialize the "Book Marketing Hacker" faction. They are the most dangerous kind! They wear spectacles with tape on 'em, and pocket protectors, and carry ledgers. The perfect camouflage for their nefarious schemes. You never see them coming, and they appear SO innocuous that you don't know what they're up to until they lower the boom, and suddenly 3 tons of your stuff is locked away from you.

Probably in a secret NSA warehouse.

[edit on 2010/7/15 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wow - I get the impression that Wayne and Judy are both sort of spiraling out of control at this point. It started off fairly normal, just the usual "I met Naushta, the queen of Venus, on a tour of the Solar System with the Pleadians" delusionary sort of UFO stuff, and down the rabbit hole it went, with lunacy sauce on both sides.

Before too long, I sort of envision them hunkering down in a closet poking knives out under the door crack and squealing "go away!" at the maid.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Is that why they are soliciting money on the net?

To pay the maid?

Bedlam, that was fricken hilarious, what a picture you drew in my mind!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

What concerns me Bedlam, is which way this will end up. Most cult leaders usually lead their followers to slaughter, usually by suicide.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
reply to post by Bedlam

What concerns me Bedlam, is which way this will end up. Most cult leaders usually lead their followers to slaughter, usually by suicide.

S'ok by me, as long as these 'light warriors' don't slaughter the rest of us!

We already have plenty enough religious wars going on...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Your quote:

I'm curious about how a NAVAL group, Super Battleships or not, PASSED THROUGH Costa Rica, which is all dry (relatively dry, compared to oceans) land? I have visions of the Super Battle ships sprouting legs and walking across, like Star Wars walkers... maybe they used their Super Battleship bomb thingys (that's technical spy talk - if you don't understand it, don't ask. Your security clearance obviously isn't high enough) to make us another canal down there. The Old one is in PANAMA.

Speaking of that, how'd they get from Central America to the Middle East (Suez Canal) so quick? Teleportation maybe? Could be that their man inside the CIA is geographically challeneged. Most CIA agents are. That way, they can send us to secret locations, and even WE won't know where we've been. Matter of National Security, y'know?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you are on to something. The UV signal must have been deciphered by NASA Judy and it was not only Dad calling Jesus Wayne Herschel, it was a diagram for a teleportation device encoded with the church sermon for next week.

Judy turned her hat around so that the NASA patch was in the rear and the front now says MIT school of engineering and she built the darn thing and used it on the super battleships. (I wonder if only super battleships can see each other, like the subs)

Can this story become even more bizarre?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490

Can this story become even more bizarre?

Oh noes! You DIN'T tempt fate like that!

I mean, look how it all broke loose when I did that!

[edit on 2010/7/15 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

I lose all faith in humanity when I join ATS and see this thread still exists.. Stop feeding the damn Stars and flags hoaxers.. Start a thread about how this thread failed.. Stop feeding this damn thread!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

you got it boss. can't have you upset.

And to answer part of the Hebrew question from a a quote I found.

Blogger and symbol researcher Wayne Herschel speculates that the Key of Solomon is a forgotten Hebrew puzzle with links to astrology. King Solomon, a mighty leader in Judaism and Islam, reputedly had powers over demons. The Lesser Key of Solomon, a text that emerged in the 17th century describing how to summon and control demonic forces, refers to pentagrams and triangles.

That's 17th century

[edit on 15-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Don't taze me, bro!

This thread is the one all the search engines find, and so it's the one folks will be drawn to in order to investigate Wayne, Judy, Oneism, etc, and all the hoaxing all of the above entails.

We HAVE to keep it alive it's a public service, and our civic duty! There are TONS of information right here that all bears on the HOAX part of the title of the thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
I lose all faith in humanity when I join ATS and see this thread still exists.. Stop feeding the damn Stars and flags hoaxers.. Start a thread about how this thread failed.. Stop feeding this damn thread!!!

Stars? Flags?

Oh!! Is that the blue thing that sometimes appears on the top of my posts? And sometimes even twice? I don't know who puts them there but I'm pretty sure they're not added to aid a hoax.

In my humble opinion, I sincerely doubt that the posters on this thread are here to collect stars if that is what you are insinuating. And I don't even know if it's possible to flag a thread in the hoax section ...

We are still here because:

a) Hoaxers need to be exposed. And when said hoaxers are STILL hawking their wares months later and running around the internet claiming that the SAID HOAXER's life is going to be turned into a movie because of the actions of this thread and that they own earth stations and radio telescopes now - well, you can't begrudge us a little more debunking time can you Mobius1974?

b) Because it's fun.

c) We need to be kept updated on any new avatar that Boy in a Dress might conjure up.

And, oh - there is This thread if you want to contribute there

Thanking you.

- Hermit

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Don't taze me, bro!

This thread is the one all the search engines find, and so it's the one folks will be drawn to in order to investigate Wayne, Judy, Oneism, etc, and all the hoaxing all of the above entails.

We HAVE to keep it alive it's a public service, and our civic duty! There are TONS of information right here that all bears on the HOAX part of the title of the thread.

Ya, what he ^^^^^^^ said

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I fear what you think is a fantasy hoax... is actually a stars, flags and points hoax.... Cut yourselves off and see how bad they try and jump start the thread!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I'm sorry Mobius1974 - who's "they".
I really don't get what you're trying to say here.

Oh - and I did cut myself off for a couple of weeks. Got withdrawal symptoms.
Sad really.

[edit on 16/7/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Phew!! the things you have to do to get those CIA/NSA guys to
let you out of the back of their long black car... never again.

I've just had a thought... no Neno, not the one about the
jello and the paddling pool...

Maybe Wayne and Doc Judy will get to us this way?...

www.youtube.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01aabbff035a.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 16-7-2010 by A boy in a dress]

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join