It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490

I can't see why he still supports her in a lie other than some kind of monetary or material gain. Can anyone else?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Maybe she's got him by the Aenstrians somehow.

But more likely he sees her as someone his followers will buy into as a real life scientist. Of course, that may have incurred a bit of a problem after this thread, but really, I guess if you can believe in something as bogus as Heaven's Gate you will buy anything no matter what.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
deleted, was trying to upload screen shot of Wayne's FB page but alas having problems.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I took notice of the "dead zone" as well. Whether or not Wayne Herschel claiming or setting himself up as a deity is due to a head inury/mental illness/attempt to bilk and dupe/ is up for debate still.
One thing is certain though. We have a man/?/ tasked with being a God in his mind for whatever purpose and he is recruiting for a standing Holy Army.

Cool! I haven't got to fight in a Holy War in centuries! 'scuse me while I go sharpen my sword...

OH - made my escape to my backup Evil Genius lair, but it took a bit to get a 'puter set up and online - but here I am again, in a deep underground bunker, surrounde by hot, molten, mag-ma!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Judy thanking God for not seeing what was typed here. Ya right. I thought she worshipped aliens, not God?

I thought she was a wiccan, or a vampire or something?

Who do vamires worship, anyhow?

Any thoughts on the Alien message, once deciphered, would have something to do with Waynism and the Wayne Bible?

Your conspiracy theorist mind might just run away with me on THAT one!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

What is the status of the local cat population?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Any thoughts on the Alien message, once deciphered, would have something to do with Waynism and the Wayne Bible?

Your conspiracy theorist mind might just run away with me on THAT one!

It would sure take a lot of time making up some sorta of alien jive and translate it into a decipherable code, unless Judy's response was the typical no evidence provided and the "See my NASA hat, trust me, I'm legit".
I like the idea of the theory, but imho, it's way above them.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

What is the status of the local cat population?

Right now, I'm surrounded by a pack of guard dogs (3 standard poodles, 2 miniature poodles - but they know kung-fu - two wolf/german shepherd hybrids, a shelty, and some sort of ugly little hairless dog with a mohawk hairdo.

Only two cats, who are hiding in the bathroom at the moment. I mean REALLY hiding, too!

All the dogs have been shown pictures of Wayne, Judy, and the NSA logo, and are on alert status.
I think I'm safe from the forces of evil!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I have been searching the site to see if this is implied, but it is making my head hurt.
Will try again when I've downed a couple of painkillers.

In the meantime can anyone confirm for me that he is actually trying to imply here prophecy that Nostradamus predicted a new spirituality based on The Tree of Life (which Wayne has visited) and the "messenger’ is completely human, but connected to The Tree of Life and probably speaking on behalf of great revived ancient knowledge. Perhaps even someone illuminated or enlightened so to speak."
Is he serious?? Am I reading this wrong. Please, anyone if you can manage to get through this webpage, tell me that I am wrong and that he isn't trying to imply that HE is the one chosen by Nostradamus.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It would sure take a lot of time making up some sorta of alien jive and translate it into a decipherable code, unless Judy's response was the typical no evidence provided and the "See my NASA hat, trust me, I'm legit".
I like the idea of the theory, but imho, it's way above them.

The signal data would of course be "classified" under a national security directive, and only the "deciphered" message reveal to the world, leaked most likely, or in relation to a chapter and verse number in the "Sacred Book(s) of Oneism"(TM)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I was thinking about RICH and his absence, saving damsels in distress is becoming a lifetime job for him. Anyways, along with your NSA comment..
Most of the participants as Nettie has said, are English. Yet we have no mention from Judy Faltskog of MI5 in tracking anyone down, only NSA.
Wouldn't those good chaps in British Intelligence be a little sodden with NSA stepping on their jurisdiction?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I can agree with you on it being wrapped up in national security redtape and buried. One can only assume Judy Faltskog would have to sign a small pile of papers signing all of her rights away to never discuss the secret.
Although, only a few weeks later, the info would be released on Wayne Herschel's facebook

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Wow Nettie, I'll try to get through that page soon. From what I saw in his videos, that theory might just have some legs under it

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
Is he serious?? Am I reading this wrong. Please, anyone if you can manage to get through this webpage, tell me that I am wrong and that he isn't trying to imply that HE is the one chosen by Nostradamus.

I'm sorry, I truly CAN'T tell you that you're wrong. Analysis follows. I only hit a few of the high points.

To him the inevitable next step was to secure copyright, since he remembered a condition in the beginning - if he was shown all, would he secure it and bring it forward. A published book sounded like the only way forward, so the material could be safeguarded but be available to all at the same time at an attractive price.

Translation: buy my book, it's very attractively priced, and you can't get it anywhere else, since I've copyrighted the "truth".

The New Age claims for 2012 expect all kinds of ‘miracles’ to take place. What the author finds very disconcerting at the moment is that a very misguided New Age group trying to stop the authors spread of knowledge has released claims that all the star maps he has published are incorrectly deciphered.

Translation: ATSers, you are not alone. Others have seen through my BS as well. Even "New Agers" don't buy it.

Their writings suggest an awakening of spirituality around about now and because in the Mayan Calendar time ‘ends’ in 2012, perhaps they were predicting that something terrible would happen.

This is actually incorrect. What really happens on 21 Dec 2012 is that the current Mayan calendar ends, and a new one begins. Our own calendar ends in a similar manner EVERY YEAR on 31 Dec., but so far we have suffered no adverse effects from it.

Nostradamus mentions a bearded star and it brings terrible destruction at a time when the world is in chaos.

Oh my... I have a beard! I used to be a radio DJ, too (during my last year of high school, and again for about 3 years in college), which made me a "star"... maybe Nostradamus was talking about ME, instead of Wayne!

You'll have to buy my new bible to find out the 'truth', though.

Memphis – At the time of Nostradamus one would most likely be referring to the most obvious: Memphis in Egypt, a pyramid site that had at least seven pyramids in a cluster. These pyramids most likely represent the seven stars of the Pleiades. See: The Hidden Records. The quatrain suggests that people will learn of the secrets of the pyramids at a new site.

Translation: buy my book to understand the secrets of Nostradamus.

Vibrate – In this context it suggests a global phenomenon vibrating with excitement. Perhaps the buzz of global gossip or media exposure etc. It could also be an global Earth tremor with a paranormal event tied into a massive UFO forecasted by Blossom Goodchild.

Two quite different possibilities. Translation: "I don't understand this stuff, either". I find his mention here of Blossom Goodchild interesting, though.

Ah! here we go, the meat of the matter:

It seems to suggest that the greatest religions of the world begin to reason the material presented for a new belief system. and the human spirit here rather than an angelic visitor or traditional of belief of a Messiah coming down from the Heavens.

More importantly, the old belief of a Messiah being ‘God incarnate’ might not really be the case here.

The ‘messenger’ is completely human, but connected to The Tree of Life and probably speaking on behalf of great revived ancient knowledge. Perhaps even someone illuminated or enlightened so to speak.

All of the greatest religions are to fall to the material presented for a new belief system. Probably on an totally unrelated note, Wayne is presenting the material for a new belief system. At a nominal price, of course. The other religions, being passed around for free as it were, may have a leg up on the new one, however. Maybe he ought to give the religion away for free, and sell t-shirts and religious icons intead. It works for the others.

Now on to the "messenger" ( a title Mohammed used to good effect as well) - and in particular as it bears on Wayne:

-Completely human? Check.
-Connected to the tree of life? Check (buy his book for more details).
-Speaking on behalf of great revived ancient knowledge? Check (buy his "Hidden Records" for more details).
-Someone illuminated or enlightened? Check (buy the book for more details).

Yup, looks like good ol' Wayne is the bona-fide prophet he says Nostradamus is speaking of.

Incidentally, this is the quatrain he claims says all that mess:

The soft voice of the sacred friend,
is heard on holy ground.
The human flame shines,
for the divine voice.
(C4 Q24)

I dunno. I just don't see it there.

But wait, there's more!

The penultimate name of the prophet,
takes Monday for rest and meditation.
He journeys from far in his persistence,
delivering a great nation from oppression.
(C2 Q28)
Notes:
Penultimate – Middle name
Journeys from far – suggesting the messenger is not from the Northern Hemisphere, the place of calamity and the place of Nostradamus.

I'm not sure how he gets that the "messenger" is not from the northern hemisphere out of that - unless he looked at his own birth certificate and puzzled it out... but Wayne? Yeah, check.

Does anyone know his middle name?

Just one or two more points to "prove" his prophethood, eh?

Oh, his identification of "mooric law" as "One that previously denied rights to women" is a bit open ended. It can be pinned down a bit closer to the bone. "Mooric law" is shari'a, the law of the moors, who were north african muslims which invades Spain (al-Andalus) starting in 710 AD, I believe.

All in all, it appears that he IS trying to force Nostradamus into identifying our own little Wayne as The Most Important Prophet in the History of the World. His twists, turns, and outright reaching for conclusions to force a text to say something it DOESN'T, however, is a bit much, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Yes, I'm sure the blokes in MI5 will be horridly disenchanted in the way that the NSA, Interpol, and NetIntelligence have been pissing all over THEIR trees!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
one will come from the land of soccer
revived he will return with knowledge
he that has eaten of the tree
will lead the world into a new age

(Q-7-12. circ 2010) from Notadumaz.

Been researching oneism and all I can say is, I'm scared.

Judy has gone to ground and Wayne walks on water.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I was really hoping you would prove me wrong and/or that I was reading it wrong.

I have no words.

You guys crack me up.

Yes, the oneism website is scary. I can't make sense of it.
Can someone now decipher this for me:

Oneism - Beginnings and direction:
Oneism, is a belief system that basis itself on ongoing input, ultimately working towards the parameters that comprise it, being deemed of academic status.
The assertions Oneism makes are subject to a probability factor calculation.
In time this will be a barometer proposed for all topics.

Huh?

Edit to add: must be me - feeling a bit stupid today.

[edit on 12/7/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

I was really hoping you would prove me wrong and/or that I was reading it wrong.

I have no words.

You guys crack me up.

Yes, the oneism website is scary. I can't make sense of it.
Can someone now decipher this for me:

Oneism - Beginnings and direction:
Oneism, is a belief system that basis itself on ongoing input, ultimately working towards the parameters that comprise it, being deemed of academic status.
The assertions Oneism makes are subject to a probability factor calculation.
In time this will be a barometer proposed for all topics.

Huh?

Edit to add: must be me - feeling a bit stupid today.

[edit on 12/7/2010 by Netties Hermit]

I take from that quote that "Oneism" is conceived to be a 'living' religion, subject to change without notice. Hard to 'follow' a leader like that. It seems further that the concept is to attempt to merge science and new age mysticism in a bastardized blend of mush. I've always maintained, and always will, that religion and science do not, and never will, mix.

Religion is based on faith, science is based on experimentation. Most deities worth their salt will not subject themselves to experimentation, effectively being jerked around and jumped through hoops by mere humans.

What sort of weak god would that be?

Doesn't Scientology have the market cornered on blending Science and New Age stuff? Or was that Christian Science? Maybe the market ISN'T cornered, after all.

Why is Oneism scaring you all? I've only found weird stuff there so far, nothing scary. Besides, it is written "happy shall be the warrior who confronts strange new religions without gods, only posessed of a world tree stolen from us, and all the warriors they can muster, for his is a place at the table of Odin in Valahalla" - Skraeling Havamal Bjarni Skallagrimsson, 15:3.

I fear NO inferiors of Odin, and might even be able to whoop the grand old one-eyed guy himself, with a wind at my back, and a couple of beers under my belt...

[edit on 2010/7/12 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Oneism isn't scaring me (not scared of any religion personally) - it's the writing - I can't make head nor tail of it.
I thought at least I had a reasonable understanding of the written word but his writing is making me doubt myself.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I did notice yesterday before NASA Judy took her site to member only, The radio host guy from the paranormal internet network had mysteriously been deleted from her admin page. Hope he got wise.

This is from Waynes Oneism site just above the donate button:

Please consider helping our quest
to revive the lost truth
about the sanctity, sacred equality
and spirituality of all humanity
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And sanctity from wikipedia:

Holiness, or sanctity, is in general the state of being holy (perceived by religious individuals as associated with the divine) or sacred (considered worthy of spiritual respect or devotion; or inspiring awe or reverence among believers in a given set of spiritual ideas). In other contexts, objects are often considered 'holy' or 'sacred' if used for spiritual purposes, such as the worship or service of gods. These terms can also be used in a non-spiritual or semi-spiritual context ("sacred truths" in a constitution). It is often ascribed to people ("a holy man" of religious occupation, "holy prophet" who is venerated by his followers), objects ("sacred artifact" that is venerated and blessed ), times ("holy days" of spiritual introspection, such as during winter holidays), or places ("sacred ground", "holy place"). Basically, holiness is a form of the term to be holy.

source: en.wikipedia.org...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that scares me for what it implies.

And finally from Waynes FB page, his rules for the group:

Rhetoric that is off-track
or with no respect shown
to this research or others
will be removed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that is Oneism. No talky back to Wayne. My way or the highway, no questions.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Also an article I've been meaning to share;

Extraterrestrial Communication
September 29, 2004 Extraterrestrial Communication

In a cover story for the journal Nature, Christopher Rose, professor of electrical and computer engineering at Rutgers, contends that inscribing information and physically sending it to some location in deep space is more energy-efficient than pulsing it out on radio waves, which disperse as they travel.

"Think of a flashlight beam," Rose says. "Its intensity decreases as it gets farther from its source. The same is true of the beam of a laser pointer, though the distance is much longer. The unavoidable fact is that waves, both light and radio, disperse over distance, and over great distance, they disperse a lot."

Rose and Gregory Wright, a physicist, are co-authors of a paper titled, "Inscribed matter as an energy-efficient means of communication with an extraterrestrial civilization," the September 2 Nature paper. The paper grew out of Rose's work at the Wireless Information Network Laboratory (WINLAB) at Rutgers' School of Engineering. "Our original question was, 'How do you get the most bits per second over a wireless channel?'" Rose says. This led him to consider distance, and the "energy budget" required for sending a signal. The budget increases with distance, Rose contends, and the detectability of the signal diminishes. The less detectable a message is, the lower its speed.

In addition, Rose says, when waves pass a particular point, they've passed it for good. Potential recipients at that point might be unable to snag a passing message for any one of many reasons. They might not be listening. They might be extinct. So someone sending such a message would have to send it over and over to increase the chance of its being received. The energy budget goes up accordingly. A physical message, however, stays where it lands.

Rose is in favor of listening for that close encounter, but he thinks researchers should have their eyes open, too. Rose concedes that this idea may be hard to accept, but this difficulty arises from our concern about time. If the sender isn't concerned about reaching the recipient and getting an answer in his own lifetime, inscribing and sending is the way to go.

source:www.physorg.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join