It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It is with great amusement that I have read your efforts in getting to the bottom of this story.

Strange thing is, I know Dr. Judy Faltskog and her family personally for over 28 years now, and it must be said that if she was a man, she is the first man on Earth to have given birth to 4 children!

Even more rediculous is your efforts to prove that she is South African! Hell, She is Swedish by birth and has lived in Sweden all her life. Try checking with the Swedish Skattemyndigheten.

As for Mr Hesemann, everyone in the publishing world knows that Mr Hesemann is a Transvestite, that he is gay and that he has a serious problem with woman. My wife is a writer and therefore have firsthand experience with his shananagans.

I really would have hoped that if you really had done some serious investigations, you would have discovered this too.

So much for idiots trying to pretend they are Buck Rogers!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Warlockandjudge

hi there warlock, would you care to show us evidence and proof of your claim because the judy we are talking about has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a sex changed james van greunen and a total hoaxer.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I dont know or care about a James Van Gruenen or if he has had a sex change. If that blows his hair back, thats fine by me.
This is a personal attack on Dr Judy Faltskog, someone who is dear to me and whom I have known a very long time.
How about me telling you and everyone on the net that your mother is a man, how would you feel? Can you even imagine in your pea brain how her kids might feel?
I will do my best to stop this garbage posted about her not reaching her or her family
Hell, her husband is the director and owner of the company I work for.
Start checking out Mr Hesemann and his person. Amongst your discoveries you will find out that he is the real criminal.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
[morepr
prove it and we will all apologise, until then the evidence stands as it is and judy faltskog whos pictures we have is a sex changed james van greunen from south africa.

maybe you are judy/jimmy in disguise just trying to throw a spanner in the works as has been done before on this very site about james van greunen.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

i wonder if you have the same ip address as the person that claimed to be james van greunens wife in another thread?. maybe the moderators would be kind enough to check it?.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warlockandjudge

Click here for more information.

Hmmmm.... when someone is under the impression that their
investigations have led them to a certain point and they believe
they have done their best, I find it odd that other parties would
be so rude as to not just to say "er... you're mistaken and I think
I can show you the way" but instead write in such a manner as to
dismiss the investigator's information straight away!

There are folk here Mr. Warlockandjudge, who have attempted to
show what 'Dr. Judy' was saying could be proven by other scientists
and astronomers... not all were dismissive.
The trail is complex and has twists and turns that has left most here
with the idea that this is a book-selling ruse or a way of attracting
more followers to their way of thinking.

I don't think that relaying information in such a brusque manner
is beneficial to anyone.

Great thread.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Star for you! Although I'm wondering if this poster is indeed a friend of a Dr. Judy Faltskog. Surely if they were they would be able to easily prove to us that this person is indeed the person Wayne mentioned.....Tell me Warlockandjudge...Is the Judy you know a radio astronomer?

[edit on 5/31/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Good point. I was thinking the return of Wayne.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

maybe there is a very real dr judy faltskog that is a radio astronomer, but surely anyone that has read this thread would see the pictures and know the difference.

for me the one we have pictures of that made the signal claim is definitely a sex changed james van greunen.

so if warlock knows a different one then im all ears and i await the evidence!. although i have a feeling we wont be seeing it any time soon!.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Ah I was out of the thread for a large chunk of pages there. Perhaps you might point me to the proper place? For the pictures I mean

[edit on 5/31/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

hi elijah, check out this page:www.abovetopsecret.com... .

also it would bo good for you to read back from page 71 because mr M Hesemann provided us with all the evidence we needed to prove judy was jimmy and a hoaxer in e mail to me and i posted it all on here.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
In answer to your question, yes Dr Judy Faltskog is an Astronomer. She owns several small Radio Telescopes and has done much work Privately. She is afilliated with NASA, doing research for them from time to time.
Hell, she has enouch money and dont need to concock a story to make money. She is not looking for attention cause that she has enouch of from the scientific community.
To prove to you that Dr Judy Faltskog is who she says she is, do you really expect me to go and steal her Social Security card? spy on her personal life? Intrude on her Privacy? Ask her husband if she is a man?
If you dont have respect for her then thats your bussiness, as for me I owe her and her family a lot and will stand by them to shield her from unsavoury attacks by people such as those here on ATS who are trying to impress each other with their insanty.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

the proof and pictures are all in this thread, judy and jimmy are one and the same. if you can prove otherwise then please do so. if not then you are totally wasting your own and our time!.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
ATTENTION MODERATORS. could you please check if WarlockandJudge`s ip address is in sweden?

thanks

rich

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Who said anything about me being in Sweden?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
If you so feverishly believe that she is a hoax and a man, then why are you following this thread with so much passion. Are you into sex changes? Secret fetish or something?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warlockandjudge
If you so feverishly believe that she is a hoax and a man, then why are you following this thread with so much passion. Are you into sex changes? Secret fetish or something?

Now come on...If your going to come on a intellectual conspiracy theorist "hang out" atleast learn that the first thing we all learn is when someone can't argue with logic, they resort to insult...Atleast be civil and provide some sort of evidence to back up yer claims. Did you really think a bunch of conspiracy theorists would take yer word that you know a Dr. Judy Faltskog personally?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
In no mood to mess about here.

Knock off the personal rhetoric, because if you don't, you may find yourselves post banned or worse.

The subject of this thread is "Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' signal from nearby stars." and NOT "lets act like children in a playground"

This is ATS. We do civilised ON TOPIC discussion here.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I just think you are all way off line, cause instead of finding the truth about a signal from space you are out on a personal vendetta against the person of Dr Judy Faltskog.
What has her sex to do with a signal from space? Why try and kill the prophet if you dont agree with the mesage of the prophet?
Admitting that this is a forum for conspiracy theorists is not doing your reliabillity any good.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join