It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan
Aye. If I'm not mistaken, the FB owner can delete and comments/wall posts that they wish with no problem. It's been awhile since I've dug around FB but that's what I can recall from back then lol. Not sure if they've changed it since then. Doesn't give Wayne much credit though does it? Only purpose I can see for erasing it is either A)Embarrassment as mentioned or B) Covering it up in a sense so no one can go back and quote/compare posts.

If it was B), that may have been a bad move, as I'm sure someone has probably saved/archived those pages at least a couple of times for comparison purposes, and can probably quote from them at will...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hmmm...went to his facebook page and it reads, "The post is not available anymore." For any of it. Nothing at all is there. It doesn't even indicate that he only allows certain things for people to see on his profile. Added him as a friend though. Maybe something will turn up after he accepts.

Edit to add: Ok wow! I added him as a friend and this is what popped up now!

img99.imageshack.us...

(still not sure how to successfully add images) but his page is all bare too.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Persephone1]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Just a guess....

Another thing I noticed was that when it was an ongoing saga, certain posts were disappearing from his main thread. I couldn't really figure that out, and not being very well versed in Facebook, I just assumed it was operator error on my end.

Can individual Facebook comments be deleted like that, or should I just dust my computer off so that it quits malfunctioning? Maybe paint it... I hear red computers run better than the putty colored ones..

Last I knew, FB individual comments can sometimes go to a Friend Feed where it is then stored for only friends to be able to view. Meaning, when one posts an individual comment, and others post in it (i.e. numerous posts) it gets thrown to the Friend Feed where those who are friends of that person, are the only ones who can read those posts in that feed. Sorry if that sounded like a repeat (it kinda did to me). Just trying to explain as simply as possible.

Edit: Typos

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
I think its premature to bury this like some would like, Im not saying its real either but lets see what exactly the signal was saying at the very least

i think it was the bothan spies beaming the death star plans to the tantiive IV , maybe judy is princess leia in disguise.

thanks

rich

[edit on 13-5-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrianfourie
The argument stating that a Jupiter-Uranus conjunction is coming up is highly relevant. This would be possibly the biggest advancement mankind has had in history. An event of this magnitude HAS to be reflected astrologically

ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US THAT PLANETS ARE IN A POSITION EVERY DAY WHILE WE ARE DOING THINGS? WOW NO S#1T SHERLOCK

1. Note the Jupiter (expansion, success) - Uranus (technological breakthroughs) conjunction.

TECH BREAKTHROUGHS HAPPEN EVERY DAY SO HOW IS THIS RELEVANT?

2. In two weeks they are conjunct again. Google Jupiter conjunct Uranus to find out more about how these things work! The point is that a discovery of this magnitude is astrologically possible right now.

NO THANKS, I WONT BOTHER GOOGLING IT BECAUSE MYSTIC MEG PRINTS THIS RUBBISH IN THE PAPERS EVERYDAY AND I WOULD RATHER WASH MY EYES WITH BLEACH.

Positions of the planets in June, 2010

ARE YOU ACTUALLY AWARE THAT THIS SUPPOSEDLY HAPPENED IN MAY?

Learn something that is about as important as discovering extra-terrestrial life. Like it or not, believe it or not, the planets affect everything we are and do. And that happens to be rather relevant to this issue.

ALRIGHTY THEN, THANKS FOR YOUR DEVINE WISDOM IN INFORMING US THAT ASTROLOGY IS LINKED TO HOAXES!!

THANKS

RICH

p.s ) i seriously hope you copied and pasted all those co ordinates and didn't type them all out by hand!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Thank you and I think you may be onto something.
It'll probably show up on one of those shows that
drags the whole story out with 4-second shots of
the head honcho looking at a lap-top and saying
"what was that?" and having brooding music overlaid.

See...? I never used the words 'Monster Quest' once.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
SIGNAL WARS

Vader squeezes the neck of wayne herschel, who struggles in vain
VADER: Where are those u.v transmissions you intercepted?
Vader lifts wayne off his feet by his throat.
VADER: What have you done with those plans?
WAYNE HERSCHEL: We intercepted no transmissions. Aaah....This is a nasa radio telescope. its not possible to intercept u.v light.
VADER: If this is a radio telescope ...where is the nasa scientist?
wayne herschel refuses to speak but eventually cries out as the Dark Lord begins to squeeze the officer's throat, creating a gruesome snapping and choking, until the soldier goes limp. Vader tosses the dead soldier against the wall and turns to his troops.
VADER: Commander, tear this observatory apart until you've found those plans and bring me the nasa scientists . I want them alive!
A SHORT TIME LATER

JUDY: Lord Vader, I should have known. Only you could be so bold. The Tinfoil hat crew will not sit for this, when they hear you've attacked a nasa seti......
VADER: Don't play games with me, Your Highness. You weren't on any seti mission this time. Several u.v transmissions were beamed to this observatory by Rebel spies.I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you.
JUDY: I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a nasa scientist on a mission to observe waynes stars...
VADER: You're a part of [email protected] a hoaxer. Take heraway!
Judy is marched away down the hallway and into the smoldering hole blasted in the side of the observatory. An Imperial Commander turns to Vader.
COMMANDER: Holding her is dangerous. If word of this gets out, it could generate sympathy for the tinfoil hat crew in the senate.
VADER: I have traced the Rebel spies to her facebook account . Now she is my only link to find the u.v plans!
COMMANDER: She'll die before she tells you anything
VADER: leave that to me...

thanks

rich

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Nice! Signal Wars!

I thought maybe you could have worked BIAD into the story.

Maybe in the next episode, " The Phantom (signal) Menace!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

haha, just a little light hearted fun while we await the probably never coming next update!.

maybe BIAD could have been vader but it might not have been so obvious what it was if i had changed every name!
maybe he could be luke dresswearer!

thanks

rich

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I wonder if this is related to the Voyager 2 sending strange data to nasa?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

i doubt this is related to anything except a dodgy book, but ooh please elaborate on the voyager data? ive not heard about that!

thanks

rich

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
I wonder if this is related to the Voyager 2 sending strange data to nasa?
I don't know?
Was it a UV signal picked up by a radio telescope, emitted by a candle flame?

That would relate to the highly scientific findings by Judy in this thread!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Here's a thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

"I understand *breathes into tincan*... so you wish
me to use the power-of-the-darkside to bring
some levity to this thread?" *vacant look from
shiny-black mask*

DER DER-DER DER, DER-DER DER....

*BIAD swishes his black cloak and ponders about
whether the constant talking in a low voice effects
his night-outs at 'The Tool Box'*

"I think that the Master would enjoy seeing these humans
fail to interupt his communications... he would be pleased.
* moves head and shoulders and walks towards the door
that goes 'Swish'!*
"I must leave you now, I have to go and clean the DeathStar's
latrines... I'll probably see-three-pee-o again."

*BIAD minces towards the toilet cubicle and presses the lever
to cause a flush*
"Hmmm... the force is strong in this one"

I'm here all week.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

haha, i always wondered who this photo was, and now i know its you. DARTH BIAD !!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a7ba408a96f.jpg[/atsimg]
hopefully its working now!
maybe judy and wayne will see what forces they are dealing with and come clean about the u.v transmissions!.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Thanks Rich,
sadly I can't view it for some reason, but the
thought is enough!

Probaly a UV signal disruption.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
"Wayne Herschel" mmmm

Is it really a coincidence that there is an telescope named herschel also, or it is another one of those strange bits pointing to that thing as a lame hoax?

my 50 cents...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaotikmind

eh?. i don't understand what the link is?. please elaborate?.

judy is the supposed professional astronomer. wayne is just an author with an interest.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well i'm not sure to be able to formulate it correctly.
(english is not my native language)

I just wanted to point that since the story seems to be build from bits from there and there by a con artist, it's very possible that this coincidence is indeed not a coincidence, well do we know for sure that wayne herschel is not a pen name?

something like 5-10 page ago in this same thread some guy (sorry i don't find the exact post) demonstrated the weird connection between judy/jimmy Falstok/van gruenen
someone that could be a travesti / transexual

For me that's simple, there is only one person, what i said in my previous post just add one weird coincidence isn't it ?

oki it's maybe a bit far etched !

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
I think its premature to bury this like some would like, Im not saying its real either but lets see what exactly the signal was saying at the very least

To quote a really bad movie: "The signal just repeats over and over sir. It keeps saying Mars....needs...women!"

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join