It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 52
175
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   


Everyone says he's the smartest guy on here.
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5
 


Not exactly everyone, however as far as I know, the rest of your statement is a hundred percent. Phage rocks even if he has ignored me lately.

Wayne showing up on ATS carries a lot of weight. IMO

[edit on 6-5-2010 by randyvs]




posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie
 


I see that you are a Tarot reader. What do your cards say about all this luv? Thank you for this post. The scientist that reported this to you, I hope she is not in a bad spot now? I hope she is fine and thank her for us. Much love to all of you



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND
 


I have some old work friends/associates that are ex 22, I will find out in the morning about this guy or if you want a simple phone call to phoenix close protection in hereford will sort it out as anything i post here will be considered bull, its not like i can post a photo of his red book as proof to you if my friends did confirm it. phoenix is run by ex 22 officers and warrant officers and they will have no problem with answering youre question as he the guy in question is not on active service...he's dead www.closeprotectionworld.co.uk...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by cosmodromia tis parnasida]



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie
 

Detecting ultraviolet radiation does not require any secret technology, just equipment that is designed to do so. Radio telescopes are not designed to do so. Optical (glass) telescopes are.


All @ 212.55 nanometers,
peaking @ 400.11 nanometers

These are UV wavelengths. UV radiation of the wavelength (frequency) which she claimed (212.55nm) down to about 280nm are completely absorbed by the atmosphere before they can reach Earth's surface, this is why there are no optical telescopes on the surface which are used to study these frequencies of ultraviolet light, they are in orbit. The radio telescopes which she mentioned are all located on Earth, not in space. So even if they could detect ultraviolet radiation, they would not be able to pick of most of the "signal".

She specifically stated "deep UV" which corresponds to the wavelength she specifically called out. She specifically talked about using radio telescopes to "lock onto" it. She specifically called out those telescopes. If Herschel accurately stated what Judy said there is no room for misunderstanding. It is nonsense.

The only verification of Judy's "credentials" has been from her setiathome group. As Bedlam has demonstrated, that is absolutely meaningless.


[edit on 5/6/2010 by Phage]



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by YissakharMelech
 


I would have to agree with you on this. Nothing more than lies, bull#, fabrication and nonsense.



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie
 

no offence but im going to keep asking exactly what questions i think are necessary.

it is very relevant to me, because it tells me what type of person im questioning, if wayne actually believes that that story is true and that the crop circle in question is real and that paul vigay was murdered by my government over it then i will absolutely stop the questions right now because it means that in my opinion hes another gullible blind believer that will just accept any story on faith and face value.

it would be absolutely pointless for me or anyone else to continue questioning anyone that believes that way because it would be a futile quest. its already becoming very obvious that wayne does not want to answer the more awkward questions, he insists we are wrong about radio telescopes not receiving u.v light but will not explain why.

mr paul vigay r.i.p was never a special ops expert or operative as wayne claims. he was a computer expert and worked in civilian I.T he was also a conspiracy theorist, u.f.o and crop circle enthusiast. he in no way was a whistle blower because he had nothing to whistle blow on, he most likely commited suicide, the theory of him being murdered by my government because of him being a whistle blower is nothing but paranoid delusion of tinfoil hat wearers, im sorry the poor guy died but it was suicide and nothing more.

for me this is all a ridiculous hoax and im annoyed that these people continue to claim such things with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

some posters predicted it would play out this way and it has.

thanks

rich



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Welcome to ATS Wayne - it's Vicky here


Please everyone show Wayne some respect and hear him out. I know how tempting it is for many of you to go on the attack , can we just try to keep it civil as much as possible and let Wayne explain his side of things........


Haha, no chance. You're in collusion with him aren't you?



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmodromia tis parnasida
 


you are welcome to ask but i dont think its necessary, ive already looked him up a lot online and there's no mention of any military career whatsoever, and all his life is accounted for as a civilian I.T expert. hes dead so there would be no need to hide any military career now, even if they didn't mention special ops his bio and stuff would still have him as ex military, but so far absolutely no mention of it at all.

thanks

rich



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Guys,

That's not Wayne Herschel. It's a fake. You'd think a writer would be a bit more conscience of typo errors, grammar, basic sentence structure, etc.

You've been had!


Love,

Hivethink



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by cosmicpixie
 

Detecting ultraviolet radiation does not require any secret technology, just equipment that is designed to do so. Radio telescopes are not designed to do so. Optical (glass) telescopes are.


All @ 212.55 nanometers,
peaking @ 400.11 nanometers

These are UV wavelengths. UV radiation of the wavelength (frequency) which she claimed (212.55nm) down to about 280nm are completely absorbed by the atmosphere before they can reach Earth's surface, this is why there are no optical telescopes on the surface which are used to study these frequencies of ultraviolet light, they are in orbit. The radio telescopes which she mentioned are all located on Earth, not in space. So even if they could detect ultraviolet radiation, they would not be able to pick of most of the "signal".

She specifically stated "deep UV" which corresponds to the wavelength she specifically called out. She specifically talked about using radio telescopes to "lock onto" it. She specifically called out those telescopes. If Herschel accurately stated what Judy said there is no room for misunderstanding. It is nonsense.

The only verification of Judy's "credentials" has been from her setiathome group. As Bedlam has demonstrated, that is absolutely meaningless.

Phages science is as accurate as it is true, to be sure. Even I know a radio
telescope is the farthest thing there is away from what detects UV.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by randyvs]



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayne Herschel
 


sorry wayne, but all that is absolutely ridiculous, that crop circle was man made and you really have to suspend all reality, logic and disbelief to think otherwise!.

thanks

rich



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hivethink
Guys,

That's not Wayne Herschel. It's a fake. You'd think a writer would be a bit more conscience of typo errors, grammar, basic sentence structure, etc.

You've been had!


Love,

Hivethink


I've noticed the errors too! Considering he's an author he shouldn't be making those types of mistakes. Maybe he was typing a little too fast hence the errors. I do that sometimes.
For example: "That's not Wayne Herschel. It's a fake. You'd think a writer would be a bit more consicence of typo errors, grammar, basic sentence structure, et.c You've been had!"

Damn that was just horrible.

I can do better! I swear!



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hivethink
Guys,

That's not Wayne Herschel. It's a fake. You'd think a writer would be a bit more conscience of typo errors, grammar, basic sentence structure, etc.

You've been had!


Love,

HivethinThk


that's a bit harsh. I can understand people being skeptical
but insults like this are not needed, and I hope people agree
with me on this.



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND
 


Just got off the phone to an ex 22 friend of mine, its a negative but my friend says that if he was an IT specialist then maybe he was 262 squadron royal signals attatched to (SAS)they do alll the de-cryption and electronic surveillance and counter measures, but have to pass 22 selection I have a friend that is ex 262 squadron SAS who i cant get hold of at the moment hes got his own risk management firm and might be overseas, ill let you know hopefully tomorrow.



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


It's not harsh. Nor was I intending it to be so. I believe this is a fake Wayne Herschel. Writers don't make these kinds of glaringly obvious mistakes in typing.

For a website that likes to throw around conjecture, theories, ideas and conspiracies, you'd think they'd be more receptive to the theory that this supposed Wayne Herschel is a phony.

Maybe he's not.

Talk about pranks.



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hivethink
 
I think you will find that writers/authors have editors, proof readers etc for things like spelling errors etc, you are being slanderous really, shame on you



[edit on 6-5-2010 by cosmodromia tis parnasida]



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmodromia tis parnasida
reply to post by Hivethink
 
I think you will find that writersauthors have editors, proof readers etc for things like spelling errors etc, you are being slanderous really, shame on you



No more slanderous than those that are claiming that this Judy and Wayne are in on a hoax.



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hivethink
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


It's not harsh. Nor was I intending it to be so. I believe this is a fake Wayne Herschel. Writers don't make these kinds of glaringly obvious mistakes in typing.

For a website that likes to throw around conjecture, theories, ideas and conspiracies, you'd think they'd be more receptive to the theory that this supposed Wayne Herschel is a phony.

Maybe he's not.

Talk about pranks.


you are trying to be funny and cleaver, by putting someone
down, and hoping people will join in. That's all you are doing.

It's not funny, ands it's not cleaver. Yes, be skeptical by all
mean, I am skeptical, but that does not mean I have to insult
the man!



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I didn't insult him. In fact, he'd probably enjoy my scepticism as that's how he makes his living.



posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmodromia tis parnasida
 


thanks for that, but in all seriousness its become irrelevant now because ive looked it up and the story that wayne believes about this guy is just ridiculous and in my opinion has totally destroyed any credibibility that wayne had left, also wayne seems to like adding slight spin on things that he says to make them sound more interesting and authoritive. example: judy is being called horrible things in the media. by media he meant on a.t.s and other similar sites, ok in a way hes correct but the slight spin makes it sound as though its such a big important story that its gone mainstream!.

and just do a search for paul vigay and find the crop circle that he supposedly decryted "the most advanced alien binary ever decryted". and he supposedly got assassinated by the british government over it!, just check it out, very impressive crop circle with nice planning, hard work and a fair few man hours! but its just absolutely laughable to believe aliens made it, and the stupid message it supposedly contained! as soon as i saw it and quickly read the story david icke and tinfoil hats came to mind!

thanks

rich




top topics



 
175
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

log in

join