It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here is Judy's FaceBook link.
Click for Judy

Here are her Status message:

'' Judy FältskogEpsilon Eridany, Izar (Epsilon Bootes), Thuban (Alpha Draconis), Proxima Centauri and Aldebaran @ 212.55 nanometers, peaking @ 400.11 nanometers ( Phasing between Harmonics and Sub-Harmonics). +4 Janskies @ Pulse, Multiplex Pilot carrier signal. SETI are we Really the only ones who know about this? 13 hours ago ''

Just to speculate, could Judy be that 'Tina from SETI' if any one remember that one ???

[edit on 3/5/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
omg

i went to her windows live web site

she's freaked out on these things more than me for sure

have a look

kinda the weirdo type

for me all this news is based on a pile of BS

and yes im angry thank you..

more than the time that i watched Alien Contact documentary only to realize at the end it was all fiction behh

[edit on 3-5-2010 by heineken]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
And still nobody has tried calling any of the numerous observatories all over the world that are part of this 'amazing' discovery?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
He is on my facebook friends list also, he reposted the same statement a few hours ago, so he must be pretty excited about it. ...And Judy is also on facebook, so I might send her a message shortly.

He also posted this -

"Judy mentioned this unusual spectrum range on the radio telescopes for the following stars:

Epsilon Eridany,
Izar (Epsilon Bootes),
Thuban (Alpha Draconis), ... See More
Proxima Centauri
Aldebaran in Taurus

All @ 212.55 nanometers,
peaking @ 400.11 nanometers
(Phasing between Harmonics and Sub-Harmonics).
+4 Janskies @ Pulse,
Multiplex Pilot carrier signal.

She said... "Its all raw info, we are still trying to find the Marker to decode".

also radio telescopes all around the world are targeting the stars to try decipher the code...
2 hours ago"

Also -

"NEWS UPDATE...

Judy has a telescope booked tonight for targeting my three stars I found in the ancient star maps!!!

HD283271... See More
HD282943
TYC 1799 1026 1

Aladin Sinbad ref at ... ... See more
www.thehiddenrecords.com...

now Im really holding thumbs... the first one is the biggy!!!"

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Isis_Is_I]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
If she has a physics degree, she'll be quite aware that radio telescopes don't receive UV light, and would have made up a better story.

In my opinion, just because those telescopes cannot receive the UV signal does NOT mean they wouldn't be pointed at the location of a signal that was discovered. I'm pretty sure that if a credible signal was found, telescopes of all kinds would be pointing in that direction to look for other signals or useful data of any kind.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The slow science of this new age of discovery will eventually reveal that all of these signals are not just patterns and energy waves, they are frequency transmissions that are meant to be interpreted by the conscious mind, NOT instruments and pattern recognizers.

The conscious mind is the same mind that operates all of us, and all of them. It exists in the 4th density and beyond. It is universal and understood by all living beings (plants and animals) even the Earth, who is a living being herself.

Even though scientists seem to lack the ability to apply their subconscious minds to their studies, they are making slow progress.
Science is recognizing the realm of the "quantum" (higher density conscience). They are beginning to understand light wave, and sound wave signals of a higher order. They are understanding that the entire driving force of life resides in high frequency light and resonance of sound.

We might make some new discoveries on how intelligent life communicates with the rest of the universe in faster than light speed (the instantaneous speed of thought), if we can learn to use our metaphysical minds or our quantum minds, global conscience etc..

I don't know if this particular event is legit or not, but don't let it stop you from finding out the truth of what is happening.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerseySteve87

In my opinion, just because those telescopes cannot receive the UV signal does NOT mean they wouldn't be pointed at the location of a signal that was discovered. I'm pretty sure that if a credible signal was found, telescopes of all kinds would be pointing in that direction to look for other signals or useful data of any kind.

You'll note that they said that the signal being received was in the UV. And you'll also note that the only instruments being cited as receiving it were radio telescopes. They also (mistakenly) use stock R-T dialog (janskies etc) in describing the signal.

Now, had they said "we received this UV signal from an orbital telescope, and we're looking at these stars with radio telescopes to see if we pick up anything" it would be different, but whoever it is making this crap up didn't know the difference. In fact, they seem to be picking their technical gee-whiz words out of the movie Contact.

edit: On top of which, all of these stars are looked at regularly by radio telescopes, they're very well categorized.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Bedlam]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerseySteve87

Originally posted by Bedlam
If she has a physics degree, she'll be quite aware that radio telescopes don't receive UV light, and would have made up a better story.

Then some other non radio telescope should found it first. I still see no evidence from creditable sources.

Kinda weird story to me. I cant even look on those facebooks.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

link   
If there was something to this, I would here Helicopters over my House!! It is Silent. Anytime something is up, they fly over head. It further says she is with NASA. I don't think NASA would have a scientist working for them that was publicly in UFOLOGY. Do you? But if it is true, we may or may not be informed.

link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Originally posted by Crakeur
actually, he says she's friends with a nasa guy who's feeding her the info.

She doesn't work for NASA. He never said she did.

it's an author, retelling things from someone else. heard from a friend who....

Yes, he did on a recent post, this is what he wrote :

Judy Fältskog.... NASA astrophysicist ...

* NASA ( Special Projects )September 1994 - Present... See More
Astrophysicist / Theoretical Cosmologist
Exoplanetary Research, Deep Space Mapping, Particlelisation Research, Quantum Cosmology, Radio Astronomy, SETI

See below

Judy Faltskog
Occupation
Astro / Theoretical Physicist
Interests
Astronomy Quantum physics UFOs and Abductions Metaphysics Electronic Voice Phenomenon parallel Dimensions and Universes Time Travel Astral travel and everything that includes the unknown. I am a Radio Astronomer and Quantum Physicist / Theoretical Physicist. Working on the SETI project. I believe ( I know ) that there are extraterrestrial life in the universe, that we are at present being visited by an extraterrestrial Intelligence and that these alien beings even live amongst us. It is time that we as the Human Species stop living in Denial and start accepting that we are part of the many Myriads of Civilisations that exists throughout the Cosmos.

aenstreanrealm.spaces.live.com...

UFOs, Abductions, Radio Astonomer? Works at Seti? Now Nasa? All the while running a radio show for alien abduction and paranormal etc.

NOT BUYING IT...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Further reflections: the UV band is not a very useful end of the spectrum for carrier waves. Also, for us to be receiving these "transmissions," they are either intentionally directed at us by UV laser, or they are omnidirectional signals from a transmitter that must be kicking out tera- or even "googa-" joules of potentially deadly EM radiation. Why?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UniToxic

Yup, maybe we should have fun counting the new friends he gets per-minute and log the interesting details we find while quoting and linking our sources.... unlike the story this whole thread is based upon.. Oh no wait, someone did post a link to this '' Judy '' 's profile, where she is wearing a NASA hat... personnaly, i prefer the McDonalds hats

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I had a lot of hope for this...until I looked at Judy's credentials. How unfortunate. I wouldn't expect anything to come from this.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well, I sent a link to this board to wayne seems he's getting virus attacks.

Wayne Herschel- May 3 at 3:03pm Report

both Judy and my pages and internet are experiencing interference and virus attacks... this is typical. Please could you copy and paste all comments from my facebook for now and the updates there before the page disappears. they are targeting my 3 G5 stars any minute now... holding my breath!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join