reply to post by Wayne Herschel
hi wayne, i appreciate you coming on here and applaud you for taking the time and making yourself available for us to ask questions. but first of all
you must understand that the skepticism is never personal, and you also must understand why most on this site do what they do and say what they say,
as claims like this are made almost every day!.
i for one have a lot of questions and im also going to be very honest and say that at this moment in time i am highly suspicious of judy, you, this
story and one or both of your motives, but on the other hand, i would love for you to prove me totally wrong and i will happily apologise and grovel
to you and judy if you do, and this turns out to be true.
1) what evidence do you have of this supposed signal apart from judys word?
2) what evidence do you have of judys claim to be a scientist of any kind apart from judys word?
3) why do you still defend judy after it has become pretty clear that she has no idea about the science behind these claims? as u.v cannot be picked
up by radio telescope.
4) what makes you believe that judy has been pranked by her peers when it is HER that doesn't understand the science but has made the claim and
defended it ? and also i cannot imagine scientist playing such a prank that they would know she would see through if she is as claimed a scientist,
and also such a prank has the potential to not only ruin her but the pranksters career?
5) what evidence do you have that judy actually disappeared in reality and not just cyberspace?
6) how does andrew collins and/or others know judy was having a breakdown if nobody could contact her?
7) who is this guy that you claim to be a british special ops "expert"?
8) what exactly do you mean by special ops "expert"? do you mean he was an actual operative? or just a researcher/historian/author?
9) seeing as you claim this special ops guy was televised he must be in the public domain, so why is it you cannot name him?
10) how is it that this special ops guy became a cryptographer and was able to decrypt the most advanced binary ever decrypted? im quite sure thats
not a skill that would be tought to an s.a.s operative or any similar operative?
11) what equipment did he use to decode this binary?
thats all for now