It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I believe Dr. Judy and Wayne... I think that when the
information has finally been analysed and checked,
NASA and the others will step up to the plate and tell
us that we've discovered what may be a major
communications lane.
This may assist:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmodromia tis parnasida
reply to post by butcherguy

Opinions are like ar*&holes everybody's got one, you are entitled to yours, but remember it is only your opinion.
Indeed you are correct about opinions, there is another line to that gem though....

They all stink!

I just believe that the evidence provided for the intercepted alien signal is zero.
That really isn't opinion, it is a fact.
I have asked repeatedly for someone to show me where I am missing the evidence, not one person has answered the call.

Even if one disregards all of the questions pertaining to Wayne and Dr.(?) Judy, there has not been a shred of evidence about the claims in the OP.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Even if one disregards all of the questions pertaining to Wayne and Dr.(?) Judy, there has not been a shred of evidence about the claims in the OP.

Precisely. "Where In The World Is Dr. Judy?" is clearly a smokescreen to distract from the actual issue, which is the implausibility of the initial claim. The only evidence that Judy even exists is an article from a South African newspaper that specifically places her there in 1993, the year she supposedly was getting a PhD at Berkeley.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I can agree with you there, the opinion quote was about wayne, he has nothing to gain from this as all his posts have been on facebook and his facebook friends list is full, so only people who already know him can read the posts hes been writing, so hes not gonna gain any book sales from those 5000 people coz they see his page every day, maybe he has been fooled by this Judy woman and it is a hoax, maybe not, but lets not be spiteful as its not needed. Peace

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If NASA new something, they would shout it from the rooftops.
This would increase the size of their budget and who at NASA could resist that.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It's so damned difficult, these days, to work out who's
telling the truth and who's using my easy nature to
swindle me... it's all very confusing.

I do hope Dr. Judy and Wayne come out of this in the
right light, I want to believe that they are folk out there
can be accepted as... a little different.

By the way, I'm still a big fan of Karen Carpenter.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Mind you... this falls into the Classic case that frequents
this forum, some astounding information that dwindles away
with people going missing, possible 'dark' scenarios of what
may have happened and then just the stalwarts demanding
more information.

The thing is... if these aliens are talking to each other...
why aren't they talking to us?
Aren't we interesting enough?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Originally posted by MysterE
reply to post by john124

There is a subplot growing here! From your link

Radio astronomer Judy Faltskog kissed a woman 13 years ago. And now, because of that kiss, she has a criminal record - and only President Thabo Mbeki can pardon her

Hmmmm..

-E-

I don't know anything about that - I'm sure there are many with the same name and unless you have something that mentions the person is question is an astrophysicist I'm not sure it was worth posting and even if it was her what does it have to do with THIS really.

Relax, Im not discounting that she is who she says, I just thought it was funny that the article proving her profession was the article about her getting arrested for kissing a girl.

-E-

That was the first bit of info i found on her, bit starnge that the only real info i could find was one that tried to discredit her, Im not sure how this is going to unfold and i dont know wot to believe but it would be nice to get a video mesg from the lady to see whats going on

[edit on 6-5-2010 by jonhplayer]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmodromia tis parnasida

Reading the Wayne quotes that you put up, it appears that he is beginning to distance himself from Judy, at least a little bit. I would think that it amounts to damage control on his part, to keep his reputation from being tarnished in some peoples eyes.
That's all I meant. I have never mentioned book sales on this thread. Until just now. And I am not going to jump to the conclusion that this was about book sales.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was perusing David Icke.com and found a nice
ditty... I never knew until now.

'yep it looks like a hoax this Dr. Judy Fältskog lady
seems to be involved with (groan) lightworkers and
ufo abduction research and not nasa plus tis on ATS
so what should we expect'

I don't think this thread is looking so hot, if others are
scoffing the subject.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Fair play, we all here on ATS to find the truth, this whole thing is probably a hoax, this thread is about Judy Faltskog who we cant seem to track down at the moment, she exsists but until we can find her and get her to verify the details or not , we are still playing a guessing game. the truth is out there somewhere lol

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmodromia tis parnasida

Hi agree, I think this trail has gone cold... for now.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

To be honest I think he's just as bewildered by anyone. He is sick of all the slamming he gets, and I guess must be concerned how it's affecting his reputation.

I think he has been trying to find out about where she is via the contacts on her FB page that are left ? And via a few people who aren't her friend as such but have met her- like the guy who did a radio interview with her.
He is now saying no luck at all getting a phone number for a friend or family member.

Andrew Collins might have made his source-story up ....he makes comments on Wayne's page sometimes and did today but hours later there is nothing from him after being asked to follow this up for more detail.

I'm wondering is she is just feeling crappy and keeping off the net for a bit - no CLOSE friend has come on his page and said they haven't seen her/can't reach her for days so until they do this may all just be over-reaction. I guess the friends Wayne HAS talked to who say they know her and are trying to locate her family and Judy may just be more the aquaintance type who are meeting with a brick wall

[edit on 6/5/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reflection
He just updated his FB page. This is interesting..

-Wayne Herschel- URGENT UPDATE - The missing astronomer Dr Judy Fältskog has not been solved yet... Family members cannot make contact and all believe she might be in danger. Until family members can speak with her or see her and verify the strange things witnessed in the previous thread then and oly then this shocking situation will be solved.

Who knows what to think at this point.

I would be hiding too if I had made such a prat of myself. It would be like me as an industrial chemist saying "I can now turn lead into gold" ...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

ok, thank you cosmicpixie, i really appreciate that answer, its probably very hard for you being a bit stuck in the middle but you was the only person i could direct those questions to.

and ok, wayne might not have anything to do with this BUT i have very little sympathy for him because he has also added a few silly claims and still seems to be defending her position, for example saying that he thinks its a prank by her colleagues when it was judy herself that got the science totally wrong and then tried defending it, so i simply do not see how he comes to that conclusion. and also that he just seems to take everyone and everything on faith and at face value which no serious researcher or author should do.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I'm still on the fence about this whole thing. Part of me screams hoax, yet the other half realizes that this is EXACTLY what I would do if I wanted to discredit someone. I guess only time and patience will solve this one DEFINITIVELY. Until we have all the information, everything else is just conjecture. Although...I'm still convinced James Van Greunen is the "Jimmy" she mentions on a her primary school's FB wall.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

she discredited herself with extremely flawed science!. and wayne has also discredited himself by adding extra silly claims to this story and over dramatising her "missing" status!. i see what your saying and at first as i always do i came in open minded and gave the story and claimants the benifit of the doubt, but.... and its a big BUT this story and the other claims have got more silly with each of waynes updates. and it just all now sounds like the plot to a book or b movie. i bet one or both of them didn't expect it to go this far and thought they could get away with it with their believer friends on facebook!

the problem for them is that the internet is now a huge dangerous animal that can turn around and bite you when you abuse it for some shady purpose. millions of people are sat waiting to disect everything on it and the tools that you have available to abuse are the very tools that others have available to take you to task over it.

any story can spread around the world in minutes on this thing and that is not always a good thing for the people that are in or perpetuating that story!. just ask millwall football club fan stuwall ! lol

thanks

rich

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Aye, that's true, the internet is quite the powerful tool in this day and age. And if you don't act with maturity on it, it will indeed "bite you in the butt". I agree all this smells quite fishy, but their are parts to it that suggest a possible cover-up. I'm not going to get into the "f-ed up science" in Judy's FB posts as I'm not exactly qualified to do so. However, it's also possible Wayne or her made a mistake in repeating it. *sigh* Guess this is just one of those things where you can only THINK you know the answer, without knowing conclusively one way or the other.
Guess I'm going to get my mind off conspiracy theories for a bit and own some Jihadists on Battlefield 2 XD.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

yes, there is always the possibility that we could all be proven wrong and that there is something to it as with every story, but at the moment all the evidence ive seen or not seen just points to another outright hoax.

i would love to be proven wrong and for wayne and judy to prove an alien signal has been received and i would apologise profusely for knocking them, but i wont be holding my breath.....

personally ill probably be playing mw2 or cod4 on ps3! haha

thanks

rich

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Can we please keep this on topic?

This is currently about a missing scientist, not whose got the best knuckledraggers.

Wayne invoked secret British "Special Ops" soldiers as exemplars in alien signal decryption, as partial proof/additional supporting material in his "story".

I'd say it's fair game to deconstruct that bit as well. Like the other parts so far, it seems to be somewhat derived from watching a bit too much TV.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join