It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Encryption/decryption of team comms is a far cry from decryption of intercepts. The comms guy will know everything he needs to about mission comsec, but specialized decryption of intercepts will be sent home for analysis.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

ETs can flash me anytime too

or moon..

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

yes, that is the point ive been trying to make, just maybe not quite as clear as you did, the comms guys probably do have some limited decryption skills but for very minor stuff in the scheme of things, and yes any intercepted encrypted intel would be dealt with by the experts back at base or hq.

im not a military expert or anything but im confident that i know enough to realize that waynes little story was either part or fully fictional.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
PAGING DOCTOR JUDY!!!

DOCTOR JUDY!!!?

JUUUUUUDY!

Oh man...this thread is dangerously close to becoming the hoax I foretold of.

the all knowing mr mask.

regular 'prophet' you are. lol
ego much?
nahh.

It was already pretty much labeled that awhile ago.
but good thing your here to tell us and make dumb comments.

Man...Wayne, you really got me worried enough to buy a book or two.

yeah thats why you can read and see just about all of the "important" material on his site for free.

whether it interests you or not.

by the way..
are you a teenager?
often feels like it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Yes, indeedy. The problem is that it just gets hairier for him the further he takes it at this point.

Rule 1: When you're already armpit deep in a hole - stop digging!

I was, I thought, fairly open mined about it up to the point where it started getting linked to crop circles, his star research, his books, the disappearing doctor. etc. I'm guessing CIA has better things to do at the moment than disappear a 'physicist' who doesn't seem to be all that aware of the physics involved, and in any event hasn't 'leaked' ANYTHING of a useful or confirmatory nature, certainly nothing that threatens 'National Security'.

Backtracking from that, the peculiar selection of stars, the closeness of the match to her 'wish list'... well, everything really, right back to the beginning, seems to be leading up to something that has to do with a decidedly EARTHLY communication in my mind.

Edit to add: Concerning the SpecOps 'expert' fellow, and field decryption, there are, I understand, 'things' that will assist in sifting through the hard drives of a captured computer in the field, which will detect various things, encrypted data among them. Simple detection of encrypted data doesn't do the field hands much good, but if the decryption can be cracked back at HQ, it sometimes helps.

The likeliest means of cracking the decryption is to find the key laying around the hard drive, which I understand happens disturbingly frequently, but for a brute-force crack, such as would be needed in the case at hand, the gents in the field simply can't lug around the required hardware for that on the off chance they'll need it. With modern encryption methods (let alone extraterrestrial possibilities), that Cap'n Crunch Secret Decoder Ring just don't cut it any more.

[edit on 2010/5/5 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
To: Judy Faltskog

I do not if you are here or you aren't here on ATS. But it's worth a try if you or your friends are here to suggest alternatives out of your predicament. Your life is more precious than anything else.

1. IF it is a hoax
-----------------------

Everyone makes mistakes, more so with out of this world traumatic experiences and no one believes you. But you are not the only one. There are many more, hundreds of thousands more like you and share the same experiences. It is not just your personal truth, but a reality amongst them all.

There is nothing to be ashamed of. Perhaps you thought this little charade may help you achieve your goals, to make everyone share the reality. But it is not neccessary.

Even if an UFO will to land on the White House Lawn, those who fear the truth will claim it is either GGI, Blue Beam, fake actors, etc. There is no stopping these people, for they have free will and ultimately, they will have to battle with their personal demons in their time.

Whatever your motives are, what happened has happened. Now it's how to move on. People play pranks all the time. While your hoax is serious for it touches the lives of many, it is not as serious as murder. You have not committed any crime. You are no lesser human.

You can still continue on with your life, move on and rebuild your reputation again. Others tongue will always wag, one way or another. You cannot stop them. Let them, for they don't live your life. It is yours to live and experience all that it has to offer.

There is sadness, but there is joy. There are wars, but there are times of peace. There is ugliness, but there is beauty as well. Don't miss it.

2. If work error
--------------------

Again, mistakes happen. It is only natural for we are flaw. Admit it, and life goes on. No need to hide from it, because the more you hide it, the more compounded will the errror be. Confront it, clear the air, and life goes on. Everyone's expectations were high, but at no time did you claim its the real MCcoy or no furthers testings were required.

Their hopes had been of their own, but with your admittance to the error, they can move on, and perhaps some day, we may received signals from aliens that Stephen Hawkins claim to exist, hopefully a friendly one.

3. If in danger
--------------------

Everyone knows what happens to whistleblowers. The crime gangs will not hesitate to take lives, and this is proven daily. TPTB are no different, except that they do it more discreetly and tries to leave no traces.

Just look at what happened to some defectors when they leave another country with information. Some go into sanctioned hiding, while others simply disappear from earth.

No information is worth the taking of or giving up of your life, more so the information you have. There ALREADY are more than sufficient evidences built up over the years on what is really going on. Yours is only the icing on the cake. But just like icing, it is not necessary, not at the cost of your life.

Simply go to an US embassy, where your movements will be recorded, with a friend and admit it is mistake. You will have your life back. There are enough dis-information gangs around to prove yours is a hoax, and play down the critical aspects of the info.

TPTB should realize it and need not do harm to you. Otherwise, it may end up blowing even bigger and beyond what they can control.

They can make one disappear, discredit a few, but they cannot disappear everyone, at least the 15million people who saw things in the sky they shouldn't be seeing, and another few educated millions who found odditities in the presumed 'natural' scheme of things which cannot be simply explained away.

Please contact your loved ones. They are the ones who matters in your life.

Good Luck.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

totally agreed. im just a normal average joe, im not an expert in anything apart from building caravans! lol im no scientist either, but i like to think i have enough knowledge on a lot of things to get by and understand anything thats explained, im also bright enough to ask or search for any answers i need. but i think my biggest plus is just down right logical thought.

at times it really makes me wonder about the sanity of the world when i read some of these things, and the extreme lengths and suspension of logic and disbelief that a lot of people take up to create and/or defend these nonsense storys, now i always start with an open mind on every subject but i wont ever just believe something just because someone says so or that its been linked to some ambiguous special ops "expert".

now this site is great at times with some extremely clever and knowledgable people, but it also has its downside of lunatics that will believe absolutely any rubbish fed to them and then start calling anyone that wants scientific proof names like "skeptic,debunker,disinfo agent". lol. i dont consider myself to be any of these things, i would love to see proof of alien life but real proof not just a story or silly photograph.

i also laugh at the amount of times someone says "could be a psy op", seriously are people really this deluded and paranoid tf believe that our governments are paying millions of people to keep inventing all these things and to sit at computers all day doing nothing but play with u.f.o enthusiasts lives? haha. now obviously psy ops do go on in this world but i think for more important things than annoying a few galactic federation of light believers.!!!

do these people just not realize that its them and the hoaxers that are doing the real damage to these subjects by making the mainstream press and scientists think we are all lunatics?. i shake my head in disbelief at times.

but back to the topic at hand, if this wayne and judy are really interested in finding proof and truth then they have gone the wrong way about it and by doing what they've done on such a big social networking site they have probably caused more damage then they think, but im sure a few believers may disagree and i might be heading for a rough time with this post!

rant over!

thanks

rich

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

yes, decryption keys and root keys usually help in those matters, and yes there are plenty of young hackers out there capable of such things but those guys usually spend most of their waking lives working on these things and are usually studying some kind of computer science or I.T at college/university.

but still with all thigs considered this is all a far cry from someone decrypting the most advanced binary while in the field, that would take some real experts and some serious computing power and time which just isn't logical for an operative on a mission, he would most likely just remove the hard drive and give it to hq.

and i also really don't see how a special ops guy would get the time to become a computer expert of the level required for such a task as mentioned when hes spent most of his lif training and actually getting into the special ops team.

id say to wayne, this isn't like the movies where a special ops guy is also an expert pilot, scientist, bomb disposal expert, computer genius and whatever else these mythical guys are usually portrayed as. usually each team member is trained in one specific task be it comms, sniper, medic or whatever. james bond does not exist! lol

thanks

rich

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Can we please keep this on topic?

This is currently about a missing scientist, not whose got the best knuckledraggers.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

A missing scientist?

Or some woman who claims to be a scientist (with no evidence), got thoroughly busted trying to perpetuate a hoax, and went underground because she couldn't handle the flack?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

erm... my posts had nothing to do with who had the best, and although it was slightly indirect, it was on topic and about waynes claims and discrediting this lame story!. sorry if you disapprove!

edit to add: ps) please feel free to add to the discussion and show us some evidence of this "missing scientist"?

thanks

rich

[edit on 6-5-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Nope...I am not a teenager.

Thanks for staying on topic (man, some folks).

Anyways, so where the hell is Judy? I mean, do I need to get involved here? Make calls and crap? I mean this is possibly a really HUGE story right?

Nah...still a hoax.

So...by now all of her friends and family can officially file for a missing person.

Meaning, it should be researchable now, if not soon. Should be hitting the papers by now or making it viral on Youtube.

I wonder how many people will still nibble this worm after it has been dead in the water for a month of two.

JUDY! POST IF THE ALIENS HAVE YOU!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Can we please keep this on topic?

This is currently about a missing scientist, not whose got the best knuckledraggers.

Actually...this thread is about a signal from space that was allegedly received by an alleged NASA affiliate.

Sorry to get technical on you...but it helps to keep the topic in sight.

So...no proof this signal exists yet?

Weird...the sources seemed "allegedly" creditable.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

probably quite a lot judging by the still ongoing ufo over sydney thread that got masterfuly taken to pieces by a lot of very knowledgeable members and moved into the hoax section. phage had that one nailed on the first page but still certain people just wont let it go!

and i think it was bedlam that nailed this one straight away but i can see this thread reaching similar proportions. i still would like to see what judy and wayne eventually have to say for themselves though, but they will probably just keep a low profile while they come up with their next scheme!

thanks

rich

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
i still would like to see what judy and wayne eventually have to say for themselves though, but they will probably just keep a low profile while they come up with their next scheme!

Heaven's Gate, Fairchild and the Indigos and these guy swill team up and be an unstoppable cult machine of death getting rich from their books and having their believers commit suicide so as to remove the evidence of their claims.

They'll use ATS as a breeding/grooming ground and each of the mods and admins here will be held accountable in a court of law for allowing such unfounded claims to be given so much credit and attention which resulted in so many broken homes and mentally ill people finding an apparent, yet dangerous, truth.

Then the aliens will actually show up, call us all ninny's and disappear again and tell it as a joke on their Friday nights out.

Or something.

-m0r

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

A missing scientist?

Or some woman who claims to be a scientist (with no evidence), got thoroughly busted trying to perpetuate a hoax, and went underground because she couldn't handle the flack?

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You tell me?

Right now there's enough evidence to suggest she is who she is said to be. While you may be correct in assuming her to be a fraud, i've seen no evidence on this thread that she falsified qualifications or anything else.

All i've seen is semantic nitpicking over statements, which while valid, only to a degree (if FB account hijacked, that could explain everything). She exists, and after some confusing online activity, is no longer reachable by confirmed associates and colleagues.

This is still a story about a human. The animosity on this thread is disconcerting.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
There's a journalist called Andrew Collins (someone posted his article a page or so back) saying he has sources suggesting Judy might be having a breakdown and needs help. Let's hope the journalist presses these alleged sources to get in touch with someone who knows Judy well as that is something that ought to happen if there is a shred of truth to it.

Meanwhile Wayne has asked me to post the following statement he made a few minutes ago on FB :

PLEASE UPLOAD THIS TO THE ATS WEBRING...

I am a researcher and have posted my belief of what is going on over and over... here it is again especially for other journalists who dont investigate carefully and prefer mocking others......

I believe as follows... and the status will change as the story evolves.

My belief so far has been similar all the way through this madness up to now...

1) approx 60% chance she is a victim of an inside prank gone wrong with her NASA peers because she believes we are not alone in the universe

2) approx 30% chance this is something she believed was real, and since I believe she is a qualified astrophysicist I have relayed what she has claimed with full support

3) approx 10% chance she made this all up

Now since it appears she is still missing, and her facebook page being run by someone else ... there are now 10 close friends of her, at least 15 general concerned friends who are trying to get her family involved to reach her.

Yes she will no doubt be having a nervous breakdown and yes we will do our best to see she is safe as fast as possible.

I hope to be able to verify her credentials from family members soon that she is a doctor of astronomy.
7 minutes ago

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Right now there's enough evidence to suggest she is who she is said to be.

Wow...we must be reading totally different threads here.

With that said, I am overly glad you are not my lawyer providing "evidence" of my innocence.

There is NO information proving Judy is who she says she is.

Hell, there is no evidence that Judy is real.

HELL there is no evidence Wayne is actually real accept for a few self-published POD books carrying a name that very well be a Pen Name...

Lord knows people who write garbage that is based in worthless lunacy often use pen names...do you really think my name is Mr Mask?

Anyways...you are obviously emotionally involved in worrying about this fictional doctor and the hoax of her disappearance.

I understand...I sometimes get attached to fictional characters myself. Its a byproduct of good writing.

Sadly Mr Wayne here has woven a very hollow tale and I think its target market is a more "gullible crowd" then the one I personally frequent.

Oh well...hey, I could be wrong right?

I mean...she can be missing for years without a single police report or funeral to research? Right? CIA must be erasing her...like in that movie...right?

Man...you guys crack me up endlessly.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Hell, there is no evidence that Judy is real.

That has to be the singularly dumbest thing i've heard all week.

I could also respond with similar unfounded allegations about your personal beliefs and motivations, much as they are suspect, but i am better than that.

Rich: that edit was uncalled for.

Thanks for the updates Cosmic Pixie.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join